+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

donyh

Jan 16, 2014
Ponga said:
They'll ask what your favorite color is and if you believe in unicorns.

See Cirene's answer to your question, two posts above your same question...again. ;)
Congratulations!

Thanks!
LOL, sorry for asking the same question again and again. I guess I wouldn't be able to get my CoPR if I said I believe in unicorns, would I? :)

Things happening

Jan 2, 2014
Visa Office......
etobicoke
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
corbs said:
So my gf just called me from uni saying that she just got the email saying that he's eligble to sponsor me :D
Congrats corbs

aneta35

Jan 15, 2014
donyh said:
Thanks!
LOL, sorry for asking the same question again and again. I guess I wouldn't be able to get my CoPR if I said I believe in unicorns, would I? :)
Who knows? maybe if the officer belive in them ;). Sorry for the off top but yesterday I was crying today I'm laughing, can't wait for the end of it.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well all understand...some more than others, and just wanted to have a bit of fun!

I'd never thought about how I'd answer the last question that Cirene posted. :-\

corbs

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
Med's Done....
20-12-2013
Thanks guys. And congrats to the others who got good news today!

corbs

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
Med's Done....
20-12-2013
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final
decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident
have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you
and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not
applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you
and all your family members have met these requirements.
[X] Your application for a Work Permit has been approved and your new document(s) will be
sent to you separately. You are authorized to remain in Canada under the conditions listed
on the document(s). Please read them carefully.
That's the main body of my AIP letter. I'm just concerned because I sent my Meds much later. But i'm wondering if they hadn't matched them up yet would there be an [X] there asking for them?

higgins1

Jan 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014 CSQ: 06-02-2014 AIP + DM: 09-04-2015
Hey Guys!

I have a question to the quebecers..
I'm a Dec 2013 applicant and we got AOR today, but they don't mention anything about the CSQ.. Should I wait for their request or just send the normal AOR letter with my CSQ application to MICC?

My timeline:
App received: 11-Dec-2013
AOR : 16-Jan-2014
I sent everything with my app.. MED, Police cert., OWP

Thx! And congrats to everybody who got good news!!:)

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
Ponga said:
Well all understand...some more than others, and just wanted to have a bit of fun!

I'd never thought about how I'd answer the last question that Cirene posted. :-\
I know eh? I've been answering myself that question and picturing different scenarios but I'll loooseee my miiiind if they refuse my PR but I think it's more like a regular question for them to ask, there is not right or wrong and I haven't heard anybody say that they got refused at the landing interview.. Good luck to everyone, everything is gonna be great :D

alexandre1610

Star Member
Nov 26, 2013
higgins1 said:
Hey Guys!

I have a question to the quebecers..
I'm a Dec 2013 applicant and we got AOR today, but they don't mention anything about the CSQ.. Should I wait for their request or just send the normal AOR letter with my CSQ application to MICC?

My timeline:
App received: 11-Dec-2013
AOR : 16-Jan-2014
I sent everything with my app.. MED, Police cert., OWP

Thx! And congrats to everybody who got good news!!:)
You have to wait until Feb 2014 I think. they will send to the sponsor by email that the applicant can apply for CSQ if you stay in Quebec. By printing they attachment file (in PDF file), you can download the CSQ application attached with the PDF file from CIC and then you will get your CSQ after between 20 to 25 days. Good luck for you :)

higgins1

Jan 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014 CSQ: 06-02-2014 AIP + DM: 09-04-2015
alexandre1610 said:
You have to wait until Feb 2014 I think. they will send to the sponsor by email that the applicant can apply for CSQ if you stay in Quebec. By printing they attachment file (in PDF file), you can download the CSQ application attached with the PDF file from CIC and then you will get your CSQ after between 20 to 25 days. Good luck for you :)
Thank you alexandre1610!!
Then i will wait.. i know i have plenty of time for this until AIP..:S lol

lauraks

Nov 20, 2013
Ponga said:
Does anyone here have (or have had) their landing interview in Vancouver?
I know that office is very busy, but it's disheartening to see people still waiting >6 months (as is a person on the 2011 Inland thread).

That seems like cruel and unusual punishment!
I really hope that's not the case... my partner and I are in Vancouver. We got DM last Monday... I might go insane if we had to wait 6 months for the landing date.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lauraks said:
I really hope that's not the case... my partner and I are in Vancouver. We got DM last Monday... I might go insane if we had to wait 6 months for the landing date.
I've been told that the Vancouver office is notoriously slowwwww. Please keep [those of us in Vancouver] updated, please!

MaxLet

May 28, 2013
Prevost, Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (Now Montreal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
CIC ask for MICC: 14-03-13
Nomination.....
CSQ: 09-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
Med's Request
07-01-14
Med's Done....
09-01-14
Interview........
WAIVED!+AIP 07-01-14
Passport Req..
DM: 28-02-14
LANDED..........
15-05-2014
Hi guys! congrats on all getting aip/decision made.
As for myself, I've got aip on january 7th, indicating to take medicals (which I did on january 9th) and fingerprints for the GRC (done on january 10th)
I was wondering... they told me my medicals would get to cic in 5 working days, and the fingerprints take longer cuz they'll send them to my house in 1-2 weeks and then I have to send it to cic, SO MY question is...eventought website estimâtes stage 2 on 8 months... has anyone has been answer faster for 2nd stage?

ALSO, i have been nerveus about my medicals cuz they asked me to pass the urine exam twice, saying they find "something" in the first one... I'm not sick, i dont feel sick, i dont smoke, drink, drugs or anything, but Im a girl and a contraceptive sometimes make me a little unconfortable in general... that day, i was feeling funny cuz of it. Can this be what they found? After second urine exam they told me they will sent it to extra analysis and call me if something dangerous was found, but they never called... anyway, Im still worried.
BECAUSE OF THIS, I WAS DOING RESEARCH ON MEDICALS AND SPONSORSHIP...
and apparently, as spouses, we can only get denied for medical reason if we represent a danger to public health. cuz as part of the spouses category, we are excempt of been inadmisible if we represent a huge expense for the country, there's even a part about HIV people who will also get accepted.

So, if I dont feel sick, and its probably only cuz of my "silly and annoying" birthcontrol method, and my hubby is not sick (which means im not "contagious").. i have nothing to worry about, right? gosh... im really worry anyway! :(

ANYONE WITH KNOWLEDGE ON THIS MATTER? ON THE "SPECIAL MEDICAL-LAWS FOR SPONSORSHIP (HUSBANDS AND WIFES)? Thanks!

Tilikun

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Veg--CPC-Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
guri3577 said:
Finally received my notes after almost 2 months. Nothing started except criminality. Can some one help me interpret the following:
Security
Type: Security screening
SII indicator : NO <<< Does it mean they ran a check on my name and nothing showed up?

Under criminality:
It asks for fingerprints
I have the same question ! If we all will be required to send fingerprints directly to CIC ? If yes , can we do it upfront ? Just like medicals
Activity 3
Activity type: RCMP screening
New value: Fingerprints required
Updated date:2013/05/30
Updated by: SADMIN

Activity 4
Activity type: RCMP screening
New value: Submitted <<<< What does this mean compared to activity 3?
Updated date:2013/05/30
Updated by:JO03090

Activity 8
Activity type: Security screening
New value: Not started <<<< Over here security screening has not started then what were activities 3 and 4?
Updated date: 2013/05/30
Updated by:JO03090

So, my question is will I need to do fingerprints? If yes, can you tell me how to get them done?