Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
fredou said:
Did you called cic. I applied feb 14 and I called friday. Said they see that the agents are working on the file... Call to see what they will say...
That's all they said? It says 11 months so it's not quite, but I will probably give them a week after the 11 month mark and if we haven't received any news by then, we are gonna call. It's rather worrying though I wonder if it's because there might be any issues. Can't think of any. But they'd schedule us in for an interview a long time ago if they had doubts I believe. As long as we can get our medicals done quickly and not be out back in line to wait another 11 months. That would be crazy!

irlish

Dec 9, 2013
:eek:

we too we are so worry about

no answer...
our file recived on feb 8 and start processing on feb 27
csq recived on april :( until now nothing

we are going directly to 1010 st antoine tomorrow morning to try to talk with someone there :(

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
Line.a said:
We applied on February 9th and we haven't gotten any news. So frustrated :/
Maybe the system failed to send your AIP? Could happen!!

I mean, it happened to me and the AOR, same happened to sweetpea and another user!!

If something was wrong you would know already!

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
irlish said:
:eek:

we too we are so worry about

no answer...
our file recived on feb 8 and start processing on feb 27
csq recived on april :( until now nothing

we are going directly to 1010 st antoine tomorrow morning to try to talk with someone there :(
I honestly think there are some slow pokes working on our file. At least we are a few and not singled out, I'm sure they will get to us sooner or later :)

irlish

Dec 9, 2013
well i dont know

but something i see

they dont change event de cic site web

they still at 27 dec update on jan 29...

why??????????????? :((((((((((

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
Cirene said:

I mean, it happened to me and the AOR, same happened to sweetpea and another user!!

It happened to me as well, they failed to send AOR and I had to call to confirm. Maybe consider calling CIC if you haven't heard anything and CIC has officially posted that they are processing applications that are past the date yours was submitted. I believe that if they were going to transfer your file, you would have known by now...

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
Mrs_Canuck said:
It happened to me as well, they failed to send AOR and I had to call to confirm. Maybe consider calling CIC if you haven't heard anything and CIC has officially posted that they are processing applications that are past the date yours was submitted. I believe that if they were going to transfer your file, you would have known by now...
That's right Mrs Canuck! You are my waiting buddy haha!

Can't wait to hear the good news from you!

Tuesdayc

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
AIP received Dec 27th. OWP received in mail on 6th Jan.

Now, just hoping that the medical check form comes in time for my medical next Friday.

:)

Tuesdayc

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Cirene said:

Agree! I never received my AOR at all. And only got the dates after I started worrying and had to make the hubby call CIC to get his UCI number so that we could log in online. Maybe try logging in with your UCI number? It is on any of the immigrations documents issued by CIC and it never changes through the years.

MaxLet

May 28, 2013
Prevost, Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (Now Montreal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
CIC ask for MICC: 14-03-13
Nomination.....
CSQ: 09-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
Med's Request
07-01-14
Med's Done....
09-01-14
Interview........
WAIVED!+AIP 07-01-14
Passport Req..
DM: 28-02-14
LANDED..........
15-05-2014
JUST GOT AIP!! :) Hubby got the email saying he meets the requirements, and I got the letter indicating to take the medicals! :D im so happy im shaking!! :D
Please, give me a hand here, with which letter do I go to RAMQ (quebec insurance)? i know we can start getting the card as soon as we got AIP but I dont know how.
Im also ask to submit fingerprints for the federal :S I guess I have to go to the police station or something. Please a hand here?

Congratulations to all fellow applicants getting aip :D 2014 is gonna be a wonderfull year!

hockeyfan

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2013
AOR Received.
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
10-01-2013
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
31-05-2014
MaxLet said:
JUST GOT AIP!! :) Hubby got the email saying he meets the requirements, and I got the letter indicating to take the medicals! :D im so happy im shaking!! :D
Please, give me a hand here, with which letter do I go to RAMQ (quebec insurance)? i know we can start getting the card as soon as we got AIP but I dont know how.
Im also ask to submit fingerprints for the federal :S I guess I have to go to the police station or something. Please a hand here?

Congratulations to all fellow applicants getting aip :D 2014 is gonna be a wonderfull year!

OMG OMG you applied a day before me!!!!! CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

niks1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2014
OMG...Maxlet....Congrats...

DID CIC update your ecas status? or is it still stuck on "In Process"?

I am so anxious...I am 4th March applicant....

Good luck to you...

MaxLet said:

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
MaxLet said:

Congrats!.. so excited.. the speed they are going hopefully they will work on April soon and catch up on applications and reduce the timeline.

ArtSnow

Star Member
May 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
12-03-2013
Doc's Request.
14-01-2014
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
Med's Request
02-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-01-2013
Interview........
05-06-2015
LANDED..........
02-07-2015
So we are officially in March... OMG...
:p

Yslandgurl

Jan 21, 2013
Hi Everyone,

First of all, a big congratulations to everyone of us who have received our AIPs and OWPs. To the rest who are still waiting, keep the faith, never waver. :) the agents are all working on our files at different levels, depending on the current file they are working on, whether it is complete, incomplete, hard to read, organized, unorganized, etc.

As I have posted a few days ago, I received my AIP thru email dated december 31, 2013. The email further stated that my OWP will be sent separately thru the mail.

Two days ago, I received a call from my brother informing me that my mother was diagnosed with advanced stage liver cancer. When 'that' time happens, I will need to go home to the Philippines. That time could be a short time's notice I am not sure. My question: Will I be able to travel to the Philippines and back with a printed email AIP? will it not cause a problem with immigration that i am not holding the PR card; or OWP card in case I do not receive it in time?

I appreciate all your feedback and recommendations on what I should do to ensure that I will not be having problems during the travel. Thank you.