+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Ariandel

Aug 28, 2012
IsThisOverYet said:
SECOND thing the agent told him that they arent processing anymore applications until June!?!?!?!!?!!?
I really hope this is one of the rumors that spring up. Has anyone called to verify it in any way?

It'd be against even their own projections by placing the processing time well over 13-14 months for the first stage alone.

LaylaLala

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Ontario, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
13-Feb2013
Med's Request
17-Nov-2013
Med's Done....
4-Dec-2013
Interview........
29-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
29-Apr-2014
Mrs_Canuck said:
If it's true that they're not processing anymore applications until June, I think I might just burst into tears. Hubby and I have so many things planned that would need to be put off if we don't hear anything from CIC until June or later. HR is already dogging him for his OWP even though he's on implied status.

:/

Also, I put in a request for case notes Novemeber 14th and still haven't received anything even though they said that once it's registered, I will get a notification. So they haven't even started the whole 30 calendar days yet. Is this normal?

:'(
I wouldn't pay attention to t hat. It sounds ridiculous to me. Plus, they recently changed the Second Stage time for 8 months. Might just be a cruel rumour.

Lorelei

Mar 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
AOR Received.
13-09-2013
Med's Done....
21-05-2013
Original post is from November 19 ,I think that few people got aip after that date.

It would be ridiculous to postpone procesing for 6 months.

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
I just spoke to CIC and the aget told me not sure where somone got the info about June, he said they are processing and its still 11 months processing and we should hear something by march.

He said that person prob will hear something by June cause that their 11 months time.. i just hope he is right..

JLynn1987

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
24-06-2013
LaylaLala said:
I wouldn't pay attention to t hat. It sounds ridiculous to me. Plus, they recently changed the Second Stage time for 8 months. Might just be a cruel rumour.
I just spoke a CIC agent who assured me that this is not the case. While they are prioritizing the applications of those affected by the typhoon as necessary, the projected 11 month processing time is sill accurate.

Ariandel

Aug 28, 2012
I suppose we'll know soon enough. If this week also passes without new AIPs being handed out we can safely assume something's out of place - most likely the typhoon situation.

I don't even know how to feel about that. Of course I want those poor people whose homes and livelihoods were destroyed overnight helped... but I want to also get back to work and be able to earn a living of my own, too.

sweetpea22

Star Member
Nov 1, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
(received nothing so I called CIC)
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2014
Hi guys.

I received my AIP and OWP last Nov 21 (email). Am I supposed to receive any other letter in the mail besides the OWP? or OWP will be the only letter that I will receive from cic?

Thanks

Ginabean

Jun 30, 2013
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2013
AOR Received.
10-02-2013
sweetpea22 said:
Hi guys.

I received my AIP and OWP last Nov 21 (email). Am I supposed to receive any other letter in the mail besides the OWP? or OWP will be the only letter that I will receive from cic?

Thanks
Along with the OWP, you will also receive the request (and form to take to doctor) to have your medical done as well as for police certificates.

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
sweetpea22 said:
Hi guys.

Thanks
Hi sweetpea22. You will receive another letter (not e-mail) from CIC after your DM. It's about your landing interview and it comes from your local office, not from CPC-V. That's it.

I guess that the request about your medical and police certificate will be sent by e-mail.

( If you live in Quebec, a confirmation letter will be sent after DM and before the landing letter. )

vaida

Oct 10, 2013
can somebody tell me, what number did you call in order to speak to an agent? i was calling the number given at the cic page, but going through all the instructions i come back to the point where they say they are unable to pick it up due to a high volume calls lalala and there they make me go through those instructions again and again. this is so frustrating...thanks so much!

sweetpea22

Star Member
Nov 1, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
(received nothing so I called CIC)
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2014
Thanks Ginabean & Tomorisu!

I only received OWP in the mail and after that nothing about my medical/police check.

Maxician

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-13
AOR Received.
23-03-13
vaida said:
can somebody tell me, what number did you call in order to speak to an agent? i was calling the number given at the cic page, but going through all the instructions i come back to the point where they say they are unable to pick it up due to a high volume calls lalala and there they make me go through those instructions again and again. this is so frustrating...thanks so much!
Hi Vaida! It's the only way you can actually contact an officer. They are hard to reach and once some human answers (an officer), they will try to hangup on you as soon as possible after giving you the least helpful information available.

To me this forum or the guides at the CIC website have always been more helpful. But if you really think you need to call them, just be very patient.

Good luck!

vaida

Oct 10, 2013
Maxician said:
Hi Vaida! It's the only way you can actually contact an officer. They are hard to reach and once some human answers (an officer), they will try to hangup on you as soon as possible after giving you the least helpful information available.

To me this forum or the guides at the CIC website have always been more helpful. But if you really think you need to call them, just be very patient.

Good luck!
Thanks! I wouldn't bother calling for anything but important stuff i know what a pain it is to contact them, but in my case i didn't get any answer yet after over a month now after sending out my application, i am therefore freaking out if it was lost or they want to send it back to me if there's something missing or whatever. as far as i know from this forum it takes about 2 to 3 weeks to get an answer :( i have to agree this forum is way more useful than any officer out there haha

Gaur

Oct 15, 2013
Hi there,

I have a ques regarding the Medical Examination.

I am going to submit the Sponsorship application for my spouse from Inside Canada in a week or so.
Most of you have mentioned the medical timeline before the AOR received.
Does that mean we have to go for the medical tests before submitting the application ?

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance !!

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
Gaur said:
Hi there,

I have a ques regarding the Medical Examination.

I am going to submit the Sponsorship application for my spouse from Inside Canada in a week or so.
Most of you have mentioned the medical timeline before the AOR received.
Does that mean we have to go for the medical tests before submitting the application ?

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance !!
Hi there Gaur, You do not need to submit the medical examination along with the application. Some of us did it but some of us didn't.

When CIC gives you AIP, they then will request the Medical and will send you instructions about it.