+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

islandgirl25

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
hi everyone! i have been a lurker for bout a year now....we have finally sent our application in...i would like to be added to the spreadsheet please

app received : March 13, 2013

we are oh so anxious...good luck to everyone!

ETA: family inland app

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Application sent! =D

Checked everything again and again until I couldn't anymore. When I sealed my envelopes I realized that I didn't put the seperators that I bought. But I have Table of contents for each section of the additional proof. And paper clipped documents with multiple pages, and then paper clipped the whole section together. They're going to get a lot of paper clips =P

I feel so light!

cpaet10

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
hi everyone :)

i want to go for medical already but I'm not sure how will i do it. do i have to bring a form to designated doctor or what?

thanks

jenny12345

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes just print it off the cic website and bring requirements (photo, etc). make sure you choose medicals for inland.

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
cpaet10 said:
hi everyone :)

i want to go for medical already but I'm not sure how will i do it. do i have to bring a form to designated doctor or what?

thanks
Hello cpaet10,

The docotors office will have everything, all you need to bring with you is 4 passport size photos.

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
linxord said:
Application sent! =D

Checked everything again and again until I couldn't anymore. When I sealed my envelopes I realized that I didn't put the seperators that I bought. But I have Table of contents for each section of the additional proof. And paper clipped documents with multiple pages, and then paper clipped the whole section together. They're going to get a lot of paper clips =P

I feel so light!
Hello Linxord..

we did the same thing.. lots and lots of paperclip...and i bought the dividers but never used them as well.. good luck ..

crester

Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-04-2013
Med's Done....
10-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
AIP: 24-01-2014 \\ DM: 03-03-2014
LANDED..........
30-04-2014@Montreal
Hello wolania, I just received my AOR today, can you please update my info on the spreadsheet? Thank you ;D

wolanila said:
Happy winter solstice everyone, it is December 22, 2012 and the world is still here :) We are coming into the new year and I thought this would be a good time to start a 2013 inland application thread as I have already seen many posts that are preparing there application for the new year. A warm welcome to all new applicants and please come and share your questions and experiences here.

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
linxord said:
Application sent! =D

I feel so light!
Yeah ... Life is good :) Let me know when it is received and I will add you :)

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
wolanila said:
Yeah ... Life is good :) Let me know when it is received and I will add you :)
I might've made a mistake. I divided the application in 3 envelopes and labeled them differently. But I didn't put them in a Main envelope =/ I just put those 3 envelopes straight into the big Canada post priority envelope and on top of these 3 envelopes I put a sheet with Applicant name/Sponsor name etc.

Now I'm wondering why I didn't slip it into another envelope that could hold the 3 =/ I'm paranoid. I just hope they don't lose anything.

Also,
The address I sent it to is: Case Processing Centre, Vegreville, AB, T9C 1W3. as it was on the check list. I just checked on the guide again and it has the full address as:

Case Processing Centre
Permanent Residence Applications
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, Alberta
T9C 1W3

=|||

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
Would love to join the 2013 inland applicants! Already sent in my app, it's been received and we have AOR! :)

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
linxord said:
I might've made a mistake. I divided the application in 3 envelopes and labeled them differently. But I didn't put them in a Main envelope =/ I just put those 3 envelopes straight into the big Canada post priority envelope and on top of these 3 envelopes I put a sheet with Applicant name/Sponsor name etc.

Now I'm wondering why I didn't slip it into another envelope that could hold the 3 =/ I'm paranoid. I just hope they don't lose anything.

Also,
The address I sent it to is: Case Processing Centre, Vegreville, AB, T9C 1W3. as it was on the check list. I just checked on the guide again and it has the full address as:

Case Processing Centre
Permanent Residence Applications
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, Alberta
T9C 1W3

=|||
Don't worry I am sure they have some kind of file folder to put all your info into. They do work in an office that keeps paper files after all :). I bet they will be happy that your application is separated into 3 sections. And I am sure the Courier you used to mail your application will Understand where to take the package. The Key point is that it should go to the case processing center. All delivery people in the area probably know where it is. If you sent it courier you can see where it was delivered and who signed for it. If your really paranoid try calling the courier you used and ask them where it is being delivered, you might be able to add notes for the delivery person if it hasn't already arrived.

canamconnect

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry if this has been asked and answered but...what is up with the bar codes everyone is talking about, how do you get one and does it make the process any faster that anyone has noticed?

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
canamconnect said:
Sorry if this has been asked and answered but...what is up with the bar codes everyone is talking about, how do you get one and does it make the process any faster that anyone has noticed?
Adobe will generate them when you hit "validate" on the forms and print them.

I haven't seem any evidence, but my observation is AOR & Sponsor Approval seem to be faster for my VO (Ottawa). It was 66 days for SA before the barcodes, now it's 33. Ottawa also takes overflow cases, so it's not like they're just having a dry spell. :)

canamconnect

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amikety said:
Adobe will generate them when you hit "validate" on the forms and print them.

I haven't seem any evidence, but my observation is AOR & Sponsor Approval seem to be faster for my VO (Ottawa). It was 66 days for SA before the barcodes, now it's 33. Ottawa also takes overflow cases, so it's not like they're just having a dry spell. :)
Thanks! I am having an issue with adobe (Grrr) I have the newest version and when I am trying to bring up the application package there are a couple of the forms that i cannot see, it keeps saying i have to update my adobe...but i already did!...and I can see the rest of the forms...!!!

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
Sounds like CIC needs to update their forms to the new Adobe!

Great, new forms. Like we need that. :p