Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Well ladies and gents......It's a BRAND NEW WEEK! ;D

I'm sure the officers are allllll rested up after their long weekend.....seemed they must have all been off on holidays as nothing was done.

So....I am SURE they will come back all rested up, and start BLASTING through all the apps.....giving out AIPs and DMs galore!! :)

*fingers crossed*

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
ACS said:
Well ladies and gents......It's a BRAND NEW WEEK! ;D

I'm sure the officers are allllll rested up after their long weekend.....seemed they must have all been off on holidays as nothing was done.

So....I am SURE they will come back all rested up, and start BLASTING through all the apps.....giving out AIPs and DMs galore!! :)

*fingers crossed*
I really really hope so! :)

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Daizey said:
I really really hope so! :)
I figure thinking positive is about all we can really do to help the process along at this point...so might as well!!

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
As our date of receipt is the 14th, we are right around the lucky timeframe where they move the processing date forward to another month away. I have been crossing my fingers around the 14th that they won't keep making it 1 month further. That way at least we can call Immigration and make the request that they look into our file. Even if all we get is a phone call back...at least it's something.

But without fail....EVERY month, right before we reach the point where we could call since it's been longer than the current processing time, like 1-2 days before, they switch it to 1 additional month longer!!! It is soooooo frustrating.

I expect it, because I find this forum is a great judge of approx. how far along they are. We already pretty much know by the time it gets there if they have been processing or not, and if so how much...but still...it is such a let down!!!

So I am starting this week off with the expectation that we are going to see a whole bunch of AIPs and DM announcements in the thread this week!!! Come on power of positive thinking!!! #leggo *Chris Brown voice* lol :p :p

Audjgal

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
AOR Received.
11-10-2013
Med's Done....
20-08-2013
I remember when we looked at the forms for Inland processing a few years ago, there was a box that you could tick stating there was a pregnancy involved and to include a doctors note confirming such and there was no such thing with the forms we used in Sept last year.
I did my medical in either last week of July or August first week 2013. I'm kinda worried that now that I'm likely pregnant if they ask me to redo my medical, I won't be able to.
Should I go get a doctors note and send it in anyways? Does it make any difference to them extending my previous medical?
Audrey

kismetfatum

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Audjgal said:
I remember when we looked at the forms for Inland processing a few years ago, there was a box that you could tick stating there was a pregnancy involved and to include a doctors note confirming such and there was no such thing with the forms we used in Sept last year.
I did my medical in eithr last week of July or August first week 2013. I'm kinda worried that now that I'm likely pregnant if they ask me to redo my medical, I won't be able to.
Should I go get a doctors note and send it in anyways? Does it make any difference to them extending my previous medical?
Audrey
Hi Audrey, I'm on the same boat although pretty far along my pregnancy. My medicals expired at the end of June and we haven't heard a thing yet, we are July 31 applicants. I'm hoping they will use the same medicals and won't ask for new, but just in case, I did speak to my OB GYN and he said there was no concerns in getting xrays done and no harm to baby. You might want to check with your doctor /midwife just in case. I have heard in this forum of people whose medicals have expired but they don't ask for them anymore because if delays, but there are no guarantees. Hope this helps!

mariannamurrieta

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
toronto, ON, Canada.
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 - 03 - 2013
Doc's Request.
Police certificate request after AIP January-9-2014 sent on January-10-2014
AOR Received.
22-03-2013
File Transfer...
AIP + OWP January-9-2014
Med's Request
Med's sent with app
Interview........
Not interview request at this time.
Passport Req..
DM: May 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
june 11 2014
hi!!!

can someone tell me if when you recieve the PR card they post guy just drop it at your mail box?

do you have to sign ? or you have to be in porson?

im traveling and comming back on september, my pr card should be at my house by the end of july... 43 days processing time.

thanks !!

Mariana.

silenced25

Apr 10, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2013
AchankengCrawford said:
If you didn't submit an OWP with the original application then my understanding is that you don't have implied status. My understanding is that it's the OWP application that gives you implied status, not the PR application, so you wouldn't have had implied status even if they didn't send it back. I'm not clear on where or how you informed CIC that you had implied status - did you put that somewhere on the original application or on the second submitting of the application? The fact that you do not have implied status shouldn't affect your application as you can apply for inland PR without and status. Are you still within the time frame to apply to have your status reinstated?
I put that I was implied status on my current timeframe when they ask you to list everything you've done since you've been in canada. The way everything on the CPC website was worded and from what I was told, I thought that any potential status changing application would get you implied status. I have been living here thinking i'm on implied for 11 months now. My application was filed the 2nd time on October 3rd and my study permit expired on August 31.

I honestly don't know what to do now. I tried to do everything as best as I could when I submitted the application, I thought I had all of my worries behind me and could just wait until they get to my file and get good news. Now i'm freaking out that I may have technically overstayed my welcome and instead of becoming a permanent residence could be kicked out of the country. I'm here with my common law and my entire life is here so I can't really take that happening. What are my options here? Will CIC simply not care since I don't need status in Canada?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silenced25 said:
I put that I was implied status on my current timeframe when they ask you to list everything you've done since you've been in canada. The way everything on the CPC website was worded and from what I was told, I thought that any potential status changing application would get you implied status. I have been living here thinking i'm on implied for 11 months now. My application was filed the 2nd time on October 3rd and my study permit expired on August 31.

I honestly don't know what to do now. I tried to do everything as best as I could when I submitted the application, I thought I had all of my worries behind me and could just wait until they get to my file and get good news. Now i'm freaking out that I may have technically overstayed my welcome and instead of becoming a permanent residence could be kicked out of the country. I'm here with my common law and my entire life is here so I can't really take that happening. What are my options here? Will CIC simply not care since I don't need status in Canada?
This issue is not so much with CIC, but rather with CBSA.

CIC is well aware that a person no longer needs legal status (as of Feb 2005) to apply with an Inland application. There was once an official `Administrative Deferral of Removal' policy in place by the CBSA that would, in essence, allow the Inland application to be processed before any removal action was initiated. The ADR policy apparently ended in Nov 2011, BUT...at least one very respected senior member here (computergeek) has stated that this policy is still being honoured.

Depending on whether or not you were/are actually on CBSA's `radar', your chances of being removed now might be quite low.

Good luck!

pari7896

Jun 9, 2014
Hello Guys,

I am August 2013 applicant and they are working on july 22 applications.i Think i will get my AIP in september.
My visitor visa is expiring in september and also i am suffering from medical problems and i don't have medical coz my status is visitor.

Do i need to extend my visitor visa or should i expect my AIP before that? anyone knows?

Thanks

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
pari7896 said:
Hello Guys,

I am August 2013 applicant and they are working on july 22 applications.i Think i will get my AIP in september.
My visitor visa is expiring in september and also i am suffering from medical problems and i don't have medical coz my status is visitor.

Do i need to extend my visitor visa or should i expect my AIP before that? anyone knows?

Thanks
If you submitted your OWP with PR application, then you do not need to extend your visitor status. You would be under "implied status" as a visitor when your visitor visa expires. If you haven't submitted your OWP with your PR application, it is recommended that you submit a visitor extension before your visitor visa expires. This would allow you to get "implied status" until you get an official extension of your legal status.

Depending on what province you are living in, for example Ontario, you have no choice but to wait for AIP stage before you can apply for OHIP and you would have to wait another 3 months after your AIP date to get coverage.

Screech339

greg10

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Guys I don't know if you also experienced this, the problem is I can't see my partner's ECAS, my partner is the sponsor and I am the applicant, however my Ecas is still there, now what is really going on? Hahahha

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
faH said:
Received coverage for spouse one month ago with same documentation. The case processing change letter was key as it had the wording "in process" in the letter. They did not like that this letter did not have a date on it! Getting coverage took about 3 months of back and for of letters and phone calls with persistence. Finally spoke with supervisor at HIBC who approved coverage.
Hello faH,

I have read my case processing change letter from top to bottom, but i cannot find this wording 'in process" . Could you please tell me where exactly they say this in your letter? is it possible we did not all receive the same letter? I am confused.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
frenchwapiti said:
Hello faH,

I have read my case processing change letter from top to bottom, but i cannot find this wording 'in process" . Could you please tell me where exactly they say this in your letter? is it possible we did not all receive the same letter? I am confused.
Did you receive the letter (in the brown envelope) informing you that your application has been sent for processing to CPC-M?

That is the language that seems to satisfy the requirement for MSP...even though it should have ZERO impact on MSP, because you do NOT need to have your application in-process!

PRsoon

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
greg10 said:
Guys I don't know if you also experienced this, the problem is I can't see my partner's ECAS, my partner is the sponsor and I am the applicant, however my Ecas is still there, now what is really going on? Hahahha
I am facing the same issue. My eCas is working (applicant) but not my spouse's (sponsor).

I don't think we should worry too much about this though.