+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Pedrito

Apr 11, 2014
Hey guys ... My wife called cic today asking about my medical and background check .. They denied her the info , they said I have to call instead to get this info ... What is that mean ? And is it a good thing to call cic twice in a day or how many time can u call cic in a day or month ??

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
If you are traveling just between Canada and the US, you DON'T need to apply for a multiple entry visa. You can apply for a single entry visa and you can travel back & forth b/w Canada and US until your visa expires, as many times as you want.
Single-entry visas are issues for 6 - 12 months, depending on your request and the visa officer who processes your application.

MaxLet said:
THANK YOU BOTH OF YOU! IT HAS BEEN REALLY USEFULL :) Ill apply as soon as a I get my PR card :)
Good luck, God bless

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
Any one who landed the last week of Feb get their PR card yet?

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
Hi guys I read the 2014 forum from time to time, it sounded like someone who applied jan 2014 got AOR from CPC-M yesterday. Which means they are FINALLY WORKING!

Ass2014

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPM-v transfer to CPM-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
Yes up front
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
------
VISA ISSUED...
----
LANDED..........
02-27-2015
bruneian said:
Hi guys I read the 2014 forum from time to time, it sounded like someone who applied jan 2014 got AOR from CPC-M yesterday. Which means they are FINALLY WORKING!
OMG i hope they send mine any time soon :)

sage81

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC V to CPC M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-10-2013
Im sure by Mid next months AIP/DM would be flying everywhere. Application is almost fully complete at CPC-V and 2014 applicant are getting AOR now. i just wanna get over all this and start a normal life with my family. geezz CIC

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
minime# said:
Than you frenchwapiti as of now it doesn't matter as long as money is coming in :D I got a job offer to work with autistic kids so far and I'm taking it for now.....when did u apply for urs
that is great, after the long period of waiting not working I would also jump on any job oportunity. i did sent my application for OWP in december and then got a letter from CIC stating that I could only get this after AIP :(
I hope it will come soon though.

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
sage81 said:
Im sure by Mid next months AIP/DM would be flying everywhere. Application is almost fully complete at CPC-V and 2014 applicant are getting AOR now. i just wanna get over all this and start a normal life with my family. geezz CIC
i sooo well understand you, I feel just alike. Hopefully you are right and we will get some fresh news from now on. I pray for AIP/DM soon for all of us. :)

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
July 23rd 2014 :)
Hey guys this is what I got from our case processing agent today in reply to my enquiry through email.

"Yes everything is now complete. I will be finalizing it today and sending it to be approved by our Immigration Officer. Your husband should be contacted soon with a landing date."

Now we wait for landing letter...

I'm so happy I didn't expected to hear from CIC so quick I sent them an email last night and got the above email this morning... sooo happy. :D

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
rifat said:
Hey guys this is what I got from our case processing agent today in reply to my enquiry through email.

"Yes everything is now complete. I will be finalizing it today and sending it to be approved by our Immigration Officer. Your husband should be contacted soon with a landing date."

I'm so happy I didn't expected to hear from CIC so quick I sent them an email last night and got the above email this morning... sooo happy. :D
Hi rifat, this is really excellent news, I look at your timeline and it is quit long that you've been waiting for this. Really happy or you, keep us posted when the letter arrives. In the mean time, enjoy your weekend :) :)

Canuck*soon

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
PCC submitted March 11, 2014
AOR Received.
April 15, 2013
Med's Request
January 23, 2014
Med's Done....
March 4, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP January 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 29, 2014
LANDED..........
May 29, 2014 after 14 months 3 weeks and 3 days
rifat said:

Congratulations! So very happy for you and your husband! That is fantastic. Best of luck to you. Can I please ask how you / where you sent an email inquiry to? Never heard of this route?

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
July 23rd 2014 :)
Canuck*soon said:
Congratulations! So very happy for you and your husband! That is fantastic. Best of luck to you. Can I please ask how you / where you sent an email inquiry to? Never heard of this route?
Hi Canuck*soon,

Thank you sweety I am so happy too. What I did was sent an email to question.gc.ca and got a response back from both our case processing agent and the cic call/email response team. If your file is being worked on most likely your case processing agent will reply to you and if its not being worked on the cic call centre ppl will reply back to youjust like when you call cic. The email will also be from your local office just like mine came from CIC Calgary.

Try sending them am email and see if it works just make sure your putting in your client id, dob n country of birth with full name and a good subject regards to your app. Hopefully you will get a response back soon from them. It normally takes them to reply back with a week.

I hope this helps and it makes sense too.

Thanks god bless. :)

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Anyone know or have been trough the process of changing your application to Quebec before getting AIP?
And after AIP with OWP, can you work in Quebec if you applied inland from another province?

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
Brazilian Canadian said:
Hi guys,

Anyone know or have been trough the process of changing your application to Quebec before getting AIP?
And after AIP with OWP, can you work in Quebec if you applied inland from another province?
if u ar in quebec if u sent to CPC-V or M they will sent u a letter to ask u get CSQ then attach CSQ copy sent back to CPC-V or M to continue process then u get AIP and then DM .

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yata520 said:
if u ar in quebec if u sent to CPC-V or M they will sent u a letter to ask u get CSQ then attach CSQ copy sent back to CPC-V or M to continue process then u get AIP and then DM .
I am in BC right now, and I applied from BC... but the whole process seems like is going to take longer than usual, longer than we calculated when we applied. So we are thinking about moving to Quebec, since my husband is from Quebec. But I was wondering how to do this if my application is already in process, and I don't have CSQ yet.