Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
God be with us said:
Harmin,

U need to contact BLSindia office around your place. There is a form online which you can take a print out. Fill it up. As far as I remember u need give your photographs, copy of your marriage certificate, passport, form. But still do check it online and also confirm over the phone before going to submit it. It takes approximately 4-6 weeks to get it. You may have to submit your passport too. At least I had to give mine.

God Bless!!
Thanks A lot for ur info Guys ...good luck and god bless all of us :D :D :D

danib

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2013
AOR Received.
09-02-2013
File Transfer...
CSQ - 08-04-2013
Med's Request
13-11-2013
Med's Done....
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
DM - 25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
E-cas update - 28-03-2014
LANDED..........
18-06-2014 Montreal PR Card: 14-08-2014
MaxLet said:
Congrats @ Danib! And welcome to the landing waiting :p Me too i'm waiting for Montreal's letter for landing appointement :-( Since my DM on feb 28th and nothing yet. Someone from march 3rd still waiting too, althought there is @ Zeca, the lucky one of the bunch that got DM on march 10th and has been already contacted! :-( So... hey! if you hear from them, please let me know so I can start panicking! :)

DM is a great step! celebrate with your partner! :) and prepare to land! be ready with your RPFR and 2 PR photos. I understand that Montreal's office send a letter of "confirmation" before sending the actual landing letter (with a date). So in this confirmation letter, you have to confirm your name, birthday and stuff, and send it back to Montreal with 2 photos, receipt for 490$. They give you only 5 days to reply. So better be ready! :)

God bless and Good luck to all!

Thank you very much MaxLet for the congrats and the precious informations!!!
Not very nice to know that Montreal office is taking a while to send the landing letter I confess I am tired of waiting!!
I am wondering if I have to drive till Montreal once I live in Gatineau, all the landings in Quebec Province are in Montreal office?
By the way I already paid 490$ upfront my application, this fee is about Residence Permanebt right? And RPFR is the receipt? If so, it is ok.

Thank you again for all of your informations and make sure I will let you know any info that I got.
God bless you too Maxlet and hey ho, we are close now to the end of this chapter in our lives!!!

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Guys ..congrats to all those received their AIP and DM .... Good luck and God bless all of us :) :) :) :) :)

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
bruneian said:
Hey harmin so glad you worked things out with your wifey!! Singapore was GREAT! So much has changed since the last time ive been there 6 years ago. Such an amazing country!
Thanks bruneian ... That's why i proud to be a Singaporean specially when someone else talk about my tiny Red Dot country on the world map :-* :-* :-* :-* But my tiny red dot country really very Unique ,very beautiful , Safe , Secure , Green , Clean , Crime free and fully Under control ( Lee Foundation .. senior mentor minister Sir L K Y)...ha ha ha some one make me emotional again :'( :'( :'(

By the way how many places u been ?? Did u try Baccha Chicken Rice ?? :D

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
Sorry but I have to disagree. I've been working with a temp for about 5 years now and never had a problem being hired or being taken seriously by employers. Keep in mind that a work permit entitles you to all the rights that a worker having citizenship has. At the same time, all an employer will ask is if you are allowed to work legally in canada, to which you say yes and you do not have to disclose anything past that until you are hired, at which time you can provide your work permit if asked.
woodyc said:
HEy mrsc08 I think you will keep the same sin & they won't issue you with a new one till you actually have COPR. I'm in the same boat as you it's hard to apply for a job & employers actually take you seriously without a PR sin when you have a temp sin no.

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
This is a personal decision that only you can make.
I travelled to florida in January with an inland app in progress and I hold a pgwp, and when entering canada through the buffalo land border, we were not asked any questions ( I travelled with my husband). You might want to call a cbsa office and see what their opinion is.
I doubt that anyone will be able to give you a definite answer, so your best bet is to call cbsa ask for their opinion and also consider travelling through a land border to vegas, if that is a possibility as I believe its easier to travel through the land border.

PRsoon said:
Hey guys, I really need your opinion.

I am an Inland common law applicant, I am the one being sponsored. I am currently working full time in Canada and my company scheduled a business meeting for me in Las Vegas in mid-May for a week. They can write a letter saying that I work and live in Canada for the Border office on my way back to Canada.

My question: should I not go because I am still waiting for the AIP of my application?

Note: I am not from a visa-exempt country but I have a valid work permit and work visa.

Thank you.

MaxLet

May 28, 2013
Prevost, Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (Now Montreal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
CIC ask for MICC: 14-03-13
Nomination.....
CSQ: 09-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
Med's Request
07-01-14
Med's Done....
09-01-14
Interview........
WAIVED!+AIP 07-01-14
Passport Req..
DM: 28-02-14
LANDED..........
15-05-2014
danib said:
Thank you very much MaxLet for the congrats and the precious informations!!!
Not very nice to know that Montreal office is taking a while to send the landing letter I confess I am tired of waiting!!
I am wondering if I have to drive till Montreal once I live in Gatineau, all the landings in Quebec Province are in Montreal office?
By the way I already paid 490$ upfront my application, this fee is about Residence Permanebt right? And RPFR is the receipt? If so, it is ok.

Thank you again for all of your informations and make sure I will let you know any info that I got.
God bless you too Maxlet and hey ho, we are close now to the end of this chapter in our lives!!!
Why dont you check out the Quebec threath, you might find someone who can tell you how is landing out of Montreal :) http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/2012-quebec-inland-applicants-t98657.1845.html
I do know @QuebecOkie, she is in Chicoutimi, and landed in what is called a "travel office", an agent came to a hotel nearby her town.

I guess I'll land in Montreal, Im currently in Prevost, but is actually what is called "Grand Montreal" so, 1 hour or so to Montreal, I wouldnt mind driving, I prefer not having to wait for a travel office, it will be kind of ridiculous in my case since i can easily go to Montreal.

I do know that Gatineau is far... so maybe you will have a travel office like @QuebecOkie?
Me too Im tired of waiting...it seems like, the closest to the end, the further it seems!!
Let me know if you get contact!

Good luck and God bless!

PRsoon

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
ortom said:
This is a personal decision that only you can make.
I travelled to florida in January with an inland app in progress and I hold a pgwp, and when entering canada through the buffalo land border, we were not asked any questions ( I travelled with my husband). You might want to call a cbsa office and see what their opinion is.
I doubt that anyone will be able to give you a definite answer, so your best bet is to call cbsa ask for their opinion and also consider travelling through a land border to vegas, if that is a possibility as I believe its easier to travel through the land border.
Hey, thank you for the response.

Unfortunately I am based in Toronto so I don't have to the option to go through the land border.

I struggle to understand why someone with a valid work permit (I am a pgwp like you) and a valid work visa would not be allowed to return to Canada after a quick business trip in the US just because there is an inland application in process.

I will call CBSA tomorrow.

Konabo

Jan 29, 2014
Hi guys, so I have a couple of quedtions that I hope someone can shed some light on please:)

My situation:

In Canada Spousal Sponsorship
First stage approval received
Open Work permit received
Just waiting on police clearance from Namibia then a discision should hopefully be made
and I will have to attend the LANDED IMMIGRANT INTERVIEW.

My question :

Does my wife (my sponsor) definitely have to attend this interview? She has a job offer for a
2month teaching job in the UK and we are afraid these 2 events might happen at the same time.
Is there a way she can not attend the interview? Perhaps an declaration of some sort or an affidavit?

Thank you and godspeed

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
ortom said:
Sorry but I have to disagree. I've been working with a temp for about 5 years now and never had a problem being hired or being taken seriously by employers. Keep in mind that a work permit entitles you to all the rights that a worker having citizenship has. At the same time, all an employer will ask is if you are allowed to work legally in canada, to which you say yes and you do not have to disclose anything past that until you are hired, at which time you can provide your work permit if asked.
Well if you work in the trade industry it's a bit different say like if you wanna get a apprenticeship got to be a p.r or citizen

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
trana said:
Hi there,

It's been a while for myself as well since I last posted here.

First of, congratulations to everyone who's heard great news from CIC!

I am landing in Etobicoke (not Scarborough anymore) on March 31. Guri, please update my timeline. Thank you :D
congratulations Trana, you must feel very happy today :)

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
aman gill said:
hey guys got my dm made today i got aip on 28 jan

n dm today feeling so relived finally everything is coming to end

so now just 1 wait more left wait for landing letter

im landing in vancouver guri please update in spreeadsheet
congratulations aman gill for your DM. :)

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
danib said:
THE GAME IS ALMOST OVER!!!!!!

I just got DM from Vegreville, 2 stage is over!!!!!!
OH MY GOD!!! I AM SOOO HAPPY!!!!

Now waiting for Montreal office contact to landing!!

Guri, could you update my timeline please?!!!! I was waiting a long time to ask you that :D
Keep your fingers crossed friends!!! Good news are just coming in the corner to all of us!!!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

:) ;) :D :p
congratulations Danib, that is certainly a good news and worth to feel happy :D.

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
Jellyfishy said:
Hi everyone!!
I got DM just a few hours ago :eek: SO HAPPY! I hadn't even been checking my mail D__D Soon the journey will be over :D
I hope they'll contact me soon for the landing appointment, hopefully the Vancouver office isn't toooo busy right now!
another good news making a couple feel happy, congratulations Jellyfishy, almost done :)

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
mrsc08 said:
I just gotta share the good news!!! So I received my AIP on Sunday with my OWP approval. So anyway I've been dying to go back to work so yesterday I've been submitting my resume at Alberta health services site and today I received a call from AHS and they booked me for an interview on Friday.. So that's 1. BUT I'm desperately wanting to know when my OWP expires cause I know I won't receive my OWP in the mail very soon, just so I can tell my interviewer on Friday that I'm in for a long term position. So I called CIC to find out if they will have this information for me. Well the agent said that they just mailed my OWP yesterday and that it's valid the same time as my passport which is June of 2016! That's a little over 2 years!!! As happy as I am to get my DM soon, I can say CIC can take all the time that they need to verify everything. :)))
waouh, congrats mrsc08! that is amazing news, when we feel the most desperate, life gives us the most beautiful gifts. good luck for your interview on friday.