03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Cirene said:
Hi Guys!... I got my landing letter via e-mail :D :D!!! (less than a week since I got DM)

I'll be landing on April 2nd 2014... Funny day, as my application was received by CPCV on April 2nd 2013!.. One exact year!!!!

I got my Temporary SIN number today and activated my Alberta Health Care Card!!! I am now, searching for a job :)

I'm so excited!
Wow!! Congrats Cirene, I know you're over the moon with all the great news so quickly! ;D

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
Daizey said:
Wow!! Congrats Cirene, I know you're over the moon with all the great news so quickly! ;D
guri3577 said:
Congrats Cirene, this is great news!!
Thank you guys!!! :D

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Cirene said:
Thank you guys!!! :D
Congrats Cirene ...Wishing u very good luck for ur landing interview and bright future in Canada... :) :) :)

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Ponga said:
I'm not sure, but I believe that the couple would have to have been together for two years on the date that their application was received by CIC (Their `lock-in date'). The time that we are waiting for the PR process is NOT counted towards the 2 year requirement, but...maybe someone that actually knows can comment further.
Ponga ..how about those married in Canada and staying together since they r married and applied for inland application ? Its quite confusing because everyone giving their own view about this but CIC site just talking about 2 year relationship ....if we talk about (MUST BE 2 YEAR TOGETHER) then they already together once they r married and staying together because Under this view only CIC approving ur Canada PR application ...Am I right or wrong ??

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
computergeek said:
It's from the date you become a permanent resident and is subject to a number of qualifications (e.g., children, abuse, death of the sponsor) in which the condition is also lifted.
Computergeek ..how about those married in Canada and staying together since they r married and applied for inland application ? Its quite confusing because everyone giving their own view about this but CIC site just talking about 2 year relationship ....if we talk about (MUST BE 2 YEAR TOGETHER) then they already together once they r married and staying together because Under this view only CIC approving ur Canada PR application ...Am I right or wrong ??

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
HARMIN said:
Congrats Cirene ...Wishing u very good luck for ur landing interview and bright future in Canada... :) :) :)
Thank you Harmin :D! You'll be there soon too !!!!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HARMIN said:
Ponga ..how about those married in Canada and staying together since they r married and applied for inland application ? Its quite confusing because everyone giving their own view about this but CIC site just talking about 2 year relationship ....if we talk about (MUST BE 2 YEAR TOGETHER) then they already together once they r married and staying together because Under this view only CIC approving ur Canada PR application ...Am I right or wrong ??
You're getting confused.

We're saying that the RELATIONSHIP must be at least two years old when the application is received by CIC.

If two people are TOGETHER, but are not married...and then they get married right before sending in their application, they would NOT have this conditional PR. They have the same relationship, but have simply elevated it to a genuine marriage.

Does that make sense?

MaxLet

May 28, 2013
Prevost, Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (Now Montreal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
CIC ask for MICC: 14-03-13
Nomination.....
CSQ: 09-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
Med's Request
07-01-14
Med's Done....
09-01-14
Interview........
WAIVED!+AIP 07-01-14
Passport Req..
DM: 28-02-14
LANDED..........
15-05-2014
I understand a lot of people care a lot about the new Conditional PR law. That states that after PR couple HAS to stay together...
but honestly, is it really important? Isnt that what we all wanted since the beginning? to be together with our loved one? so, if our relationship is real, who care if CIC request 2-5-10-100 years... as long as there isnt violence involve... i think being ask to stay with the one we love is not such a big problem :D

Congrats to everyone -like me- getting DM, AIP OR LANDING! And those who still waiting, i cannot say "dont stress" cuz i was and i am hyper stress, but at least try and think positive cuz your time is comming :) soon we all will be celebrating!

Anyone can tell me from DM to Landing in Montreal?
I have been told that we will be require to present a bank statement or something that points same address for hubby and me, will our house inssurance be enough?

Thanks to all seniors who have always been helpfull, and those who need help (inland-quebec) dont hesitate to send me an inbox. :)

Good luck and God bless!

crester

Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-04-2013
Med's Done....
10-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
AIP: 24-01-2014 \\ DM: 03-03-2014
LANDED..........
30-04-2014@Montreal
Hi Guys! I just got my DM several minutes ago! Can't wait to share the great news with my dearest friends on this forum!
Thank you all for your kind support and encouragement!

Hope more AIPs & DMs can be heard everyday! ;D

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
crester said:
Hi Guys! I just got my DM several minutes ago! Can't wait to share the great news with my dearest friends on this forum!

Congrats guys... :)..Ur journey to Canada pr almost over ..wishing u very good luck for ur landing interview ...cheers :) :) :)

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
MaxLet said:
I understand a lot of people care a lot about the new Conditional PR law. That states that after PR couple HAS to stay together...
but honestly, is it really important? Isnt that what we all wanted since the beginning? to be together with our loved one? so, if our relationship is real, who care if CIC request 2-5-10-100 years... as long as there isnt violence involve... i think being ask to stay with the one we love is not such a big problem :D

Congrats to everyone -like me- getting DM, AIP OR LANDING! And those who still waiting, i cannot say "dont stress" cuz i was and i am hyper stress, but at least try and think positive cuz your time is comming :) soon we all will be celebrating!

Anyone can tell me from DM to Landing in Montreal?
I have been told that we will be require to present a bank statement or something that points same address for hubby and me, will our house inssurance be enough?

Thanks to all seniors who have always been helpfull, and those who need help (inland-quebec) dont hesitate to send me an inbox. :)

Good luck and God bless!
Maxlet Its not about the relationship and love we r talking about ...by the way every one love their loved one and always wanna celebrate their golden anniversary together but Guys its 2014 and any thing can happen any time and any where...we r just trying to clear our minds about conditional PR and that's why we r discussing the matter here to clear our brain about "condition 51"... 8)

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
crester said:

Congratulations Crester :) Awesome news!

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
Cirene said:
Hi Guys!... I got my landing letter via e-mail :D :D!!! (less than a week since I got DM)

I'll be landing on April 2nd 2014... Funny day, as my application was received by CPCV on April 2nd 2013!.. One exact year!!!!

I got my Temporary SIN number today and activated my Alberta Health Care Card!!! I am now, searching for a job :)

I'm so excited!
OMG Cirene, isn't it exciting to see how nicely this has been come out for you? I am really very happy for you. what amazing news . I still have to wait a little more for my file to progress, however I am delighted to see all this good news here. And in particular ,I am soooo happy for you as you were so desperate a few days ago.

Go out and celebrate with yourbeloved one!!!! :) :) :) my warmest congratulations!!!

Spikey92

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2013
AOR Received.
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
16-04-2013
LANDED..........
12-03-2014
Alright guys so I received my landing interview letter today.
The interview is on March 12th, so next Wednesday :D

AIP January 28th
DM February 23rd
Landing March 12th

:)

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
crester said:

congratulations Crester! where is your landing office?

it seems that CIC has taken up the pace and is working hard to make us happy!!!!