02-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
sage81 said:
Any September 2013 applicant????? new on here and i love it so far :D
Hi sage81! Welcome here ;D
My application was received Oct 2nd 2013 so I guess I can be kinda considered a Sept applicant :p
Our times are pretty close so we can be waiting buddies ;D

Tuesdayc

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
HARMIN said:
Hi Tuesdayc..U already received ur registered mail from SPF or not yet ??because mine stuck in Vancouver customs since Feb 5th.. :'( :'( :'(
Nothing for me yet. Still waiting. Why would customs hold a letter for so many days? Like it isn't like it is a parcel. Duh...

aakpawan

Star Member
Dec 11, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vergreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 14th, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb. 9th, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec. 17th, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan. 22nd, 2014
Spikey92 said:
I received my AIP on January 28th and I still have not received my work permit :( Its been two weeks. I called CIC yesterday and they told me it still has not yet been sent out.
I was so excited when I received the email because I really want to work again and now its like another month or so of waiting.
How long did the rest of you guys wait for your work permit in the mail?
It takes 5 business days to get it in the mail

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
sage81 said:
Any September 2013 applicant????? new on here and i love it so far :D
Welcome sage81! I'm a pretty new member myself, but this is the best bunch of people to bite your fingernails in anticipation with! :)

islandgirl25

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
ok..i checked online and it says:

We received your application for permanent residence on March 13, 2013.

We started processing your application on January 9, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

i did a medical with one of their physician over a year ago...could they be using that one? they have also asked for an FBI police report, since i spent most of my life in the US ....i just learned all of this by calling b/c the consultant/firm we were dealing with disbanded and our file got transferred to 2 firms (wtf?!) ...they did all of that w/o changing the info ...so, i was not getting any mail from cic...the consultant, whom i cannot find, was still getting my messages...w/o contacting me...oy vey! we are a month behind b/c of this...smh...i recently sent out an online OWP application b/c the agent told me that i could....

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
islandgirl25 said:

i did a medical with one of their physician over a year ago...could they be using that one? they have also asked for an FBI police report, since i spent most of my life in the US ....i just learned all of this by calling b/c the consultant/firm we were dealing with disbanded and our file got transferred to 2 firms (wtf?!) ...they did all of that w/o changing the info ...so, i was not getting any mail from cic...the consultant, whom i cannot find, was still getting my messages...w/o contacting me...oy vey! we are a month behind b/c of this...smh...i recently sent out an online OWP application b/c the agent told me that i could....
Wow! What terrible luck! :( I'm glad you've at least gotten most of it straightened out, and I'm guessing they're using that info since they haven't asked for any updated medical info yet. Sending positive thoughts your way!

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
islandgirl25 said:

Oh, I also wanted to mention...since they're wanting an FBI report, did they also mention if you needed a report from the state you lived in as well? I'm from Georgia and I had to submit both the FBI report and a GBI report (Georgia). You might want to check that as well, just to keep you from losing any more time than you already have.

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
Mocha7 said:
WOW! If I were you I probably can't fall asleep tonight and feel super surreal too! Can't wait till tomorrow and waiting for you to share with us! Congratulations again! ;)
I know I am all anxious, I had been telling myself this past days to just relax but now that is hours away I can't haha .
Cirene said:
OMG Happywife08 you'll become a PR tomorrow... That's so exciting, congratulations :D
I know awww..!!!! Thank you…

ishy

Feb 19, 2013
Kingston, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
AOR Received.
21-02-2013
File Transfer...
AIP: December 20, 2013
Interview........
DM: January 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Landing letter received 23-02-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014 in Ottawa
So we just received our landing letter for February 11 at 1:00 pm. Yup that's right, we were suppose to go in CIC Ottawa 5 hours ago. Post was dated Feb 4, but I think the recent snow storms has been messing with the mail system. Now we have to fax them a letter tomorrow to reschedule.

Just a warning to the Ottawa inlanders.....CIC is working in Inception time.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Tuesdayc said:
Nothing for me yet. Still waiting. Why would customs hold a letter for so many days? Like it isn't like it is a parcel. Duh...
Tuesdayc ...You can't believe what happen this afternoon ......i called up Canada post and they told me my Letter still with Vancouver customs and they can't help me at all ..but when i went out and check my mail box ,my registered mail already delivered to me without my signature...Canada post service not very good and this already happen with me twice ..i send my registered mail to my lawyer 3 weeks ago with tracking and they just delivered direct to his mail box without signatures ... :) :) :) :) :)

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Ponga said:
NO!!!! That was NOT meant to scare you, only to say that maybe it is in fact something that CBSA has uncovered that is a mistake!!!

PLEASE...don't take on any more stress!!!!!!!
[/quote Hi Ponga ...you was right....
You can't believe what happen this afternoon ......i called up Canada post and they told me my Letter still with Vancouver customs and they can't help me at all ..but when i went out and check my mail box ,my registered mail already delivered to me without my signature...Canada post service not very good and this already happen with me twice ..i send my registered mail to my lawyer 3 weeks ago with tracking and they just delivered direct to his mail box without signatures ... :) :) :) :) :)

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
ishy said:
So we just received our landing letter for February 11 at 1:00 pm. Yup that's right, we were suppose to go in CIC Ottawa 5 hours ago. Post was dated Feb 4, but I think the recent snow storms has been messing with the mail system. Now we have to fax them a letter tomorrow to reschedule.

oups!!!! that is not cool! I hope you get this last step sorted out fast and then you give a big party!
Thanks for sharing this.

Harmin, do you think customs had a storm too and that's why it takes them soooooo loooooong to clear your letter?

Bright_skies

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
21-06-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013
ishy said:

Oh no! I hope they get you in there immediately!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HARMIN said:
[/quote Hi Ponga ...you was right....
You can't believe what happen this afternoon ......i called up Canada post and they told me my Letter still with Vancouver customs and they can't help me at all ..but when i went out and check my mail box ,my registered mail already delivered to me without my signature...Canada post service not very good and this already happen with me twice ..i send my registered mail to my lawyer 3 weeks ago with tracking and they just delivered direct to his mail box without signatures ... :) :) :) :) :)
I told you that was a real possibility.

Glad you finally have it!