+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

islandgirl25

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
guri3577 said:
No, you don't need to sign online application forms. At the end of the process, you will be asked to type your name which will serve as digital signature.
thank you!! i am having issues uploading it to cic...so, i will scan and attach ???

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
HARMIN said:
SORRY GUYS ..because I was thinking all inland application going through same procedures.... :) :) :)
Thanks for your good intentions Harmin :) If only I can land before mid April and save money on tuition fee ;D

JHWife2011

Oct 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-3-2013
AOR Received.
10-04-2013
IELTS Request
AIP RECEIVED: 13-11-2013
File Transfer...
OWP REC'D: 14-2-2014
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
Still freaking out a little

This interview with CBSA has been haunting us all weekend. I've read so much about removal orders online, my head is spinning. Please anyone just give me some reassurance that AIP will be enough to hold CBSA off until DM comes through. Plus how much longer do you think DM will take? We received AIP in November, but haven't heard a thing from them since. Meds we complete on Jan 23rd. OWP was sent Dec 27. Realistically, should DM be coming through soon?

I'm just so freaked out over everything right now, this letter has rocked our world. I've been doing a lot of prayer over it.

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
JHWife2011 said:

This interview with CBSA has been haunting us all weekend. I've read so much about removal orders online, my head is spinning. Please anyone just give me some reassurance that AIP will be enough to hold CBSA off until DM comes through. Plus how much longer do you think DM will take? We received AIP in November, but haven't heard a thing from them since. Meds we complete on Jan 23rd. OWP was sent Dec 27. Realistically, should DM be coming through soon?

I'm just so freaked out over everything right now, this letter has rocked our world. I've been doing a lot of prayer over it.
The main reason why you may not have heard anything about DM yet is because of the medicals. I believe that they only start processing second stage DM when they have all the documents they need. So they only started processing your second stage January 23rd. You will probably hear around the same time my husband and I do - hopefully. It looks like the last few DMs that were given were given out after 19 - 23 days. We may hear as soon as this Tuesday (the 11th).

Keep your chin up, I believe that CBSA may have jumped the gun a little bit in your husband's case. There was no reason to put him under a subject of removal if he was checking in every month as was requested without issue - which seems to be the case. If he's in process for spousal sponsorship, he is in the process of getting a status. Correct me if I'm wrong, but your husband was already out of status when you applied for spousal sponsorship, correct? If this is the case, he would not have entered into implied status when you filed for the sponsorship - this is probably the issue.

Trust me, googling or looking up online what happens or what this means is just about the worst thing you can do to your nerves. I'm the same way - google turned a cough into cancer when I looked it up.

Everything will be okay. You have both made it this far and the process is nearly done. Are you reporting to the same office that you've been reporting to every month when you will bring this issue up?

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
JHWife2011 said:

i think what you should do is stop reading online now , you read more from internet sometime u got confuse more. take a break go to coffee shop read a book get relax when the time come just face it

JHWife2011

Oct 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-3-2013
AOR Received.
10-04-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
Mrs_Canuck said:
The main reason why you may not have heard anything about DM yet is because of the medicals. I believe that they only start processing second stage DM when they have all the documents they need. So they only started processing your second stage January 23rd. You will probably hear around the same time my husband and I do - hopefully. It looks like the last few DMs that were given were given out after 19 - 23 days. We may hear as soon as this Tuesday (the 11th).

Keep your chin up, I believe that CBSA may have jumped the gun a little bit in your husband's case. There was no reason to put him under a subject of removal if he was checking in every month as was requested without issue - which seems to be the case. If he's in process for spousal sponsorship, he is in the process of getting a status. Correct me if I'm wrong, but your husband was already out of status when you applied for spousal sponsorship, correct? If this is the case, he would not have entered into implied status when you filed for the sponsorship - this is probably the issue.

Trust me, googling or looking up online what happens or what this means is just about the worst thing you can do to your nerves. I'm the same way - google turned a cough into cancer when I looked it up.

Everything will be okay. You have both made it this far and the process is nearly done. Are you reporting to the same office that you've been reporting to every month when you will bring this issue up?
Thank you. The logical side my brain tells me things have to work in our favour given we are 95% complete with the application process. But the seconder guesser part keeps telling me we are in no control of CBSA or CIC and they can do whatever they what whenever they want, this is what makes me uneasy.

My husband was out of status when we applied. I agree google is the worst, but its like a bad addiction, but I need to stop! lol.

The interview is set for the 20th at the same location we do the monthly check in's. We've never missed a month, we never asked for a different day, we've never had any excuses why we couldn't go, we've always always always complied with them.

I really hope you are right and we hear both hear something on DM this week. I just have to hold the faith, I'm just a ball of nerves at this point. As we all are I'm sure. Just this letter totally added a new level of stress.

JHWife2011

Oct 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-3-2013
AOR Received.
10-04-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
ECAS hasn't even updated yet that the medical has been received......should that worry me?

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
JHWife2011 said:

Hi JHWife2011,

We understand the stress you are going through and but, we would like to just advice u that put all ur papers together and stop reading on google.

Everything is going to be alright.

All the very Best!!

JHWife2011

Oct 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-3-2013
AOR Received.
10-04-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
I just spoke with CIC as well regarding a consumer proposal and the agent said doing a consumer proposal could affect the sponsorship application. If the immigration officer working on our file finds out that a consumer proposal was entered they may require an interview, and additional documents to show that I have enough money to support myself and my husband......she said its better to wait till he is landed.

JHWife2011

Oct 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-3-2013
AOR Received.
10-04-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
God be with us said:
Hi JHWife2011,

We understand the stress you are going through and but, we would like to just advice u that put all ur papers together and stop reading on google.

Everything is going to be alright.

All the very Best!!
Thank you. I'm trying my very best to stay calm. I think once this process is over I will feel like a million pounds has been lift off my head that's for sure, as we all will I'm sure.

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
JHWife2011 said:
Thank you. I'm trying my very best to stay calm. I think once this process is over I will feel like a million pounds has been lift off my head that's for sure, as we all will I'm sure.
True,

Even m one of those who cannot stay calm during stressful times, so I know how difficult it is for u guys.

But, step out for sometime.....it will help.

Take care

JHWife2011

Oct 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-3-2013
AOR Received.
10-04-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
God be with us said:
True,

Even m one of those who cannot stay calm during stressful times, so I know how difficult it is for u guys.

But, step out for sometime.....it will help.

Take care
yeah I will try that, thanks!

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
JHWife2011 said:
I just spoke with CIC as well regarding a consumer proposal and the agent said doing a consumer proposal could affect the sponsorship application. If the immigration officer working on our file finds out that a consumer proposal was entered they may require an interview, and additional documents to show that I have enough money to support myself and my husband......she said its better to wait till he is landed.
First you must stop worrying . you are just pushing yourself and ur husband. relax till you see what the outcome. Cant you manage your life now without this consumer proposal ?as it has negative effects, so you should just avoid it at this moment, cut down some of your expenses instead.

JHWife2011

Oct 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-3-2013
AOR Received.
10-04-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
Smsm81 said:
First you must stop worrying . you are just pushing yourself and ur husband. relax till you see what the outcome. Cant you manage your life now without this consumer proposal ?as it has negative effects, so you should just avoid it at this moment, cut down some of your expenses instead.
That will have to be the plan for now. I am working a 2nd job in the interim until everything is completed. I'm trying not to worry, it wont help any which I understand, its just my personality, worrier by nature.