14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
HARMIN said:
yes u r right guri ...well just update us once u got ur landing interview ....good luck guri and god bless all of us
Definitely, best of luck to you and everyone who is waiting.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
JLynn1987 said:
I think I could hold the Guinness World Record for 'Most Page Refreshes in a Minute (or Hour...or Day)'!
HA HA HA ..stop worrying JLynn ...you gonna heard good news soon ...if u keep doing this way then may be u need to buy another phone again soon ...ha ha ha

Tuesdayc

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Hi all, ok, this is a question on medical. I requested for a copy of the results form the clinic just in case immigration claim to not receive it. And so, the wording completely threw me off when it came to the syphilis interpretation. It is negative, but the wording states "Cannot exclude recent infection if specimen collected within 2-3 weeks after appearance of suspect lesions".

Like it sounds terribly confusing and I was wondering if that is the standard wording or should I ask the clinic to clear it up in case CIC gets confused? Yes, everything is worrying now ever since the clinic receptionist decide to state that she has issues identifying me just because my passport doesn't show names under the Canadian first name, last name basis. And I simply have no idea with regards to the competency of the clinic, so, just wanna make sure.

Thanks all!!

JHWife2011

Oct 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-3-2013
AOR Received.
10-04-2013
IELTS Request
AIP RECEIVED: 13-11-2013
File Transfer...
OWP REC'D: 14-2-2014
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
red_gatsby said:
JHWife, Im very sorry to hear about this predicament and all the stress + mental turmoil you and your hubby's been going through these two days..
To be honest, there's only so much everyone can tell/advise/console you..
I think you and hubby should relax for now, have a good dinner tonight and go have fun this weekend!
The interview's this coming Monday but there's nothing you can do that will change anything until the interview..
I think you + hubby have shed enough tears and taken a lot of pressure due to this matter so its time for both of you to recharge and rest well so you can be on your best form to fight the war on Monday..
All of us are facing a long treacherous journey ahead just to be with our love ones but hey, at least we get to hold their hands and be with them to face everything together..
Like you said, this immigration process had made you guys stronger..
With the love and bond so strong, you guys can prevail and I am sure everything will turn out fine in the end!
Stay strong and be positive!! Most importantly, stop thinking and worry unduly..
Save your energy and positive vibes to show CBSA you guys are real and make them back off lol
Anyways, I know its easier said to be done but we should be thankful we have our partners with us and get to be with them whenever we want..
So everyone, we should stop stressing ourselves out(for now) and start planning what we're gonna do for our partners for Valentine's Day next friday!
Just remember, tough times dont last! With love, everything can prevail.. ;D
Thanks, the interview isn't till the 20th, I appreciate your kind words. It is easier said than done but no amount of stress is going to change anything. We just have to go in prepared and keep our heads held high.

red_gatsby

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
JHWife2011 said:
Thanks, the interview isn't till the 20th, I appreciate your kind words. It is easier said than done but no amount of stress is going to change anything. We just have to go in prepared and keep our heads held high.
Oops..my bad..sorry got the date wrong :(
Its your birthday next week tho lol
But ya, JHWife stay strong okay? We will all be rooting for you & your hubby and sending positive vibes till the very day :D

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
danib said:
Definitely it is not hard to learn Portuguese when you are a Spanish speaker, they are very close languages. And yes Happywife, I know I am suspect to say that but Brazil is very very nice as your beautiful Costa Rica that I think is an amazing country too.

Buena suerte para nosotros or if you want to practise a bit of portuguese... Boa sorte :)
Oh thank you..!!! I love languages so there you go I'll give it a try. I am actually currently learning German.

Gracias, Si Buena suerte en todo…
Obrigada.!!
Danke.!

JHWife2011

Oct 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-3-2013
AOR Received.
10-04-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
red_gatsby said:
Oops..my bad..sorry got the date wrong :(
Its your birthday next week tho lol
But ya, JHWife stay strong okay? We will all be rooting for you & your hubby and sending positive vibes till the very day :D
:) thanks. Yeah my birthday is next Friday.
Thank you we appreciate it wholeheartedly.

Ngawang

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
etobicoke
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
09-06-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
JLynn1987 said:
No, of course not! Certainly don't waste the $150 if your wife isn't planning to work!
Thank you JLynn. She does not want to work at all lol. So I thought of saving at least 150. I hope your application is going well. My wishes are with you.

red_gatsby

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
JHWife2011 said:
:) thanks. Yeah my birthday is next Friday.
Thank you we appreciate it wholeheartedly.
Woots!! Your birthday's on Valentine's?
Awww so special =)
I bet you are always being showered with love from everyone hehe

JHWife2011

Oct 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-3-2013
AOR Received.
10-04-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
red_gatsby said:
Woots!! Your birthday's on Valentine's?
Awww so special =)
I bet you are always being showered with love from everyone hehe
ha ha! I make sure my husband knows that I still require 2 gifts that day.....1 birthday 1 valentine....I mean its only fair ;)

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
red_gatsby said:
JHWife, Im very sorry to hear about this predicament and all the stress + mental turmoil you and your hubby's been going through these two days..
To be honest, there's only so much everyone can tell/advise/console you..
I think you and hubby should relax for now, have a good dinner tonight and go have fun this weekend!
The interview's this coming Monday but there's nothing you can do that will change anything until the interview..
I think you + hubby have shed enough tears and taken a lot of pressure due to this matter so its time for both of you to recharge and rest well so you can be on your best form to fight the war on Monday..
All of us are facing a long treacherous journey ahead just to be with our love ones but hey, at least we get to hold their hands and be with them to face everything together..
Like you said, this immigration process had made you guys stronger..
With the love and bond so strong, you guys can prevail and I am sure everything will turn out fine in the end!
Stay strong and be positive!! Most importantly, stop thinking and worry unduly..
Save your energy and positive vibes to show CBSA you guys are real and make them back off lol
Anyways, I know its easier said to be done but we should be thankful we have our partners with us and get to be with them whenever we want..
So everyone, we should stop stressing ourselves out(for now) and start planning what we're gonna do for our partners for Valentine's Day next friday!
Just remember, tough times dont last! With love, everything can prevail.. ;D
Nothing works better than positive words......

red_gatsby

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
JHWife2011 said:
ha ha! I make sure my husband knows that I still require 2 gifts that day.....1 birthday 1 valentine....I mean its only fair ;)
That's for sure!! lol
And when you are in love, EVERYDAY is Valentine's soooo have him get an everyday gift handy..
Just in case lololololol :p

JLynn1987

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
24-06-2013
JHWife2011 said:
I'm a Christmas baby, so I can totally relate! And of course you deserve two gifts!

JHWife2011

Oct 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-3-2013
AOR Received.
10-04-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
red_gatsby said:
That's for sure!! lol
And when you are in love, EVERYDAY is Valentine's soooo have him get an everyday gift handy..
Just in case lololololol :p
He is my gift everyday. Love that man.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JHWife2011 said:
Since your husband has already demonstrated that he is a man of character and kept his composure when first questioned by CBSA, that can only work to his/your advantage. Add to that the fact that CBSA has to know that removing a person with an Inland application, especially one so far along in the process, can truly jeopardize the application reaching completion. Even though that may typically be of little, if any, concern to CBSA, your husband has already been shown some leniency regarding whatever their REAL process is for those in his situation.

Otherwise...why would they have allowed him to remain in the first place?!?!

As hard as it is...focus on what you want, NOT what you don't want.

[end of my $0.02 worth of `logic' :D]