12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
MaddyD said:
GOT IT!! AIP and work permit approved!! Only need to get my medical!!
yeah!!! congratulations. CIC makes more happy people today!!!

pocq

Oct 2, 2013
AckTivity said:
Mine was received on March 20th and there hasn't been a change to our ecas. But we did get the med request (and sent in) so I'm trying to stay positive. Hell, we haven't even received our AIP. But I've seen several people received that at the same time as the rest.
Yes.. keep positive.. thanks Ackivity.. :)

I have been trying to call the call center.. but nobody (not even automated machine) picked up the call...

SS.Kingston

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2013
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
Med's Request
13-01-2014 (AIP)
Med's Done....
20-01-2014
Interview........
17-10-2014 (Decision Made)
corbs said:
Congrats Xenocat!

Just a bit of an update, after receiving my OWP yesterday afternoon, today was my day to get stuff done. First stop Service Canada to get my SIN renewed. But oh no my WP isn't validating. Back home to call CIC, for once i waited under 5 mins to get through to be told " it looks like whoever worked on your file didn't close it, that's why it's not showing on their system." This will take up to five days to complete. Wow CIC.
What do you mean by it is not validating? It starts to make me worry... Mine was sent on January 16 and hopefully it will appear in mail today. And my job is waiting for me!!!!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tilikun said:
Well, hopefully I'm wrong guys ,,, but the way I see it , is : at the beginning you are just dating , then you become boyfriend and girlfriend , and when you start living together (without marrying) you enter in a common law relation(1/3/2012). Then on 1/4/2013 at 12:00 am , you have the legal right to apply for PR in the fam class ( spouse OR common law partner) .
You ARE correct that, in your example, you could have applied for common-law sponsorship on 1/4/2013, but THAT is also the date that you would show on the form that asks when you entered into your common-law relationship.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To:
Mrs_Canuck, Cirene, et al (others waiting for emails from CIC),

It will help if you realize that those listed on the 2013 Inland spreadsheet are probably less than .05% (maybe substantially less) of all Inland applications for spouse or Common-Law sponsorship that CIC received in 2013. Plus, there are many more 2013 Inland applicants that have either not added themselves to the spreadsheet, or are just `lurking' and reading/learning from those of us that contribute to the `community' here, only to suddenly pop up and say "Hey, I just got AOR", or "AIP", or "DM", or whatever.

It's quite probable that the updates on CIC have been more of an accurate representation of what CIC is really doing, and those here `on the spreadsheet' with dates that are close to yours, are the exception, rather than the rule. As wonderful as this community here is (and I truly mean that), we are just a `drop of water' in the `glass' (or fishbowl) that CIC has on their desk.

So...I'd like to offer an idea that may sound crazy, but trust me when I say that it does work:

Instead of saying (or even thinking) "I hope there's nothing wrong with my application"...say "I am grateful that I have a solid application".
By doing something as simple as this, you have INSTANTLY taken back the power that you have over your mind to stop (or at least greatly reduce) all of the `noise' and `chatter' that's consuming your conscious thoughts and...more importantly, your sub-conscious thoughts.

"Hope" is passive, while "nothing" and "wrong" are both negatives. However, "I am" is active, and "grateful" and "solid" are both very POSITIVE!

Will doing this in any way speed up whatever is really happening at CIC? No, but what it will do is give you the ability to believe in what you have submitted.
It's entirely possible that the file that your visa officer had before yours was a real mess, which is why it is impacting your `good news'.

Now...go check your email! ;)

CanadaNJ

Jun 9, 2013
AHHHH!!!!!!

Woke up to AIP today! :) Did not think this was coming for another week or two but I guess our application was in the fast officer's pile? Hah, I'll admit, I cried a little and started frantically saying 'babe' because we were just waking up and thus, still in bed. Good luck to everyone still waiting, your day is coming! <3

If you want to add me to the timesheet?
Timeline:
APP Sent: April 18th
APP REC'V: April 22
AOR: May 2nd
AIP: January 23rd.
PCC sent, medical needs to be done.
OWP sent with application.

corbs

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
Med's Done....
20-12-2013
SS.Kingston said:
What do you mean by it is not validating? It starts to make me worry... Mine was sent on January 16 and hopefully it will appear in mail today. And my job is waiting for me!!!!
They couldn't find it on their system, and therefore couldn't give me a SIN. CIC seemed to think it's not uncommon and should take up to 5 business days to sort on their end.

SS.Kingston

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2013
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
Med's Request
13-01-2014 (AIP)
Med's Done....
20-01-2014
Interview........
17-10-2014 (Decision Made)
corbs said:
They couldn't find it on their system, and therefore couldn't give me a SIN. CIC seemed to think it's not uncommon and should take up to 5 business days to sort on their end.
Sorry to hear that... And hopefully it won't take them 5 business days to update your file!!!! That just sounds rediculous to me.

corbs

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
Med's Done....
20-12-2013
SS.Kingston said:
Sorry to hear that... And hopefully it won't take them 5 business days to update your file!!!! That just sounds rediculous to me.
Cheers. Don't think it's too big a deal, won't stop me applying for jobs. The service canada is actually on the end of my street so i'm just going to pop in first thing every morning until it works. Hopefully when it's sent back to the officer in Vegreville it jogs their memory to issue DM. Now that's optimism for you.

Jellyfishy

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-04-2013
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
17-01-2014
I just received my working visa in the mail, it's valid for one year! So now I need to get dressed and pop off to get my new sin card.

Medicals have not yet been received according to Ecas :/ I hope it processes ASAP!

Hilo

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
Jellyfishy said:
I just received my working visa in the mail, it's valid for one year! So now I need to get dressed and pop off to get my new sin card.

Medicals have not yet been received according to Ecas :/ I hope it processes ASAP!
My application transferred to Edmonton in November 2013 but get a two-year contract with accompany in Edmonton I will keep going until Cic decided to contact me

RRSweet

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
AIP: August 8, 2014 OWP Received August 15, 2014 Decision Made: Jan. 26, 2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
CanadaNJ said:
AHHHH!!!!!!

Woke up to AIP today! :) Did not think this was coming for another week or two but I guess our application was in the fast officer's pile? Hah, I'll admit, I cried a little and started frantically saying 'babe' because we were just waking up and thus, still in bed. Good luck to everyone still waiting, your day is coming! <3

If you want to add me to the timesheet?
Timeline:
APP Sent: April 18th
APP REC'V: April 22
AOR: May 2nd
AIP: January 23rd.
PCC sent, medical needs to be done.
OWP sent with application.
Wow! Congrats !! Go celebrate now :)

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
So we got informed that the tenants at our old address have some mail we can pick up this weekend. I do hope it's that work permit, otherwise I am gonna lose it lol. Can't wait to get my sin card and Alberta health care! :p

MaxLet

May 28, 2013
Prevost, Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (Now Montreal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
CIC ask for MICC: 14-03-13
Nomination.....
CSQ: 09-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
Med's Request
07-01-14
Med's Done....
09-01-14
Interview........
WAIVED!+AIP 07-01-14
Passport Req..
DM: 28-02-14
LANDED..........
15-05-2014
Hi guys! Like i said in an earlier post, i got aip on january 7th and required to do fingerprints and medicals.
Both of them were done on january 9th. I sent the fingerprints to cic on monday and despites a post canada confirmation, e-cas hasnt reflect it yet.
Questions:
-any of you who got aip recently and sent medicals has it appearing on e-cas. ("Medical results had been received")
-are the fingerprints reception also gonna appear on e-cas?
-how long after your medicals did it appear on ecas?

Finally,
-if im healthy and my fingerprints show no record...is there any other reason why PR can be denied at this point? How long will we wait from aip to dm? I know that cic says 8 months, has it been faster for someone?

Thanks guys! God bless and good luck

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
Ponga said:
To:
Mrs_Canuck, Cirene, et Al (others waiting for emails from CIC),

It will help if you realize that those listed on the 2013 Inland spreadsheet are probably less than .05% (maybe substantially less) of all Inland applications for spouse or Common-Law sponsorship that CIC received in 2013. Plus, there are many more 2013 Inland applicants that have either not added themselves to the spreadsheet, or are just `lurking' and reading/learning from those of us that contribute to the `community here', only to suddenly pop up and say "Hey, I just got AOR", or "AIP", or "DM", or whatever.

It's quite probable that the updates on CIC have been more of an accurate representation of what CIC is really doing, and those here `on the spreadsheet' with dates that are close to yours, are the exception, rather than the rule. As wonderful as this community here is (and I truly mean that), we are just a `drop of water' in the `glass' (or fishbowl) that CIC has on their desk.

So...I'd like to offer an idea that may sound crazy, but trust me when I say that it does work:

Instead of saying (or even thinking) "I hope there's nothing wrong with my application"...say "I am grateful that I have a solid application".
By doing something as simple as this, you have INSTANTLY taken back the power that you have over your mind to stop (or at least greatly reduce) all of the `noise' and `chatter' that's consuming your conscious thoughts and...more importantly, your sub-conscious thoughts.

"Hope" is passive, while "nothing" and "wrong" are both negatives. However, "I am" is active, and "grateful" and "solid" are both very POSITIVE!

Will doing this in any way speed up whatever is really happening at CIC? No, but what it will do is give you the ability to believe in what you have submitted.
It's entirely possible that the file that your visa officer had before yours was a real mess, which is why it is impacting your `good news'.

Now...go check your email! ;)
I like your positiveness!! :)