Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
Line.a said:
Guys I need something cleared out here.
In our AIP emails I noticed that whatever is mentioned with an [X] is specified to me. So that's just that I need a medical exam done and then that they approved my work permit and they sent it out. So I'm assuming that I don't need to provide police certificates (again) because the one I sent out from Denmark was brand new and the one I had form England is older, but basically just states the time I lived there. So is it just a generic message that has been edited?
Can you post your email here?

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
Hey guys ? to everyone who got AIP and DM, did you guys check eCAS? Have it changed at all ??

fredou

Jul 9, 2013
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
mimssimo said:
Congrat félicitation fredou c'est une bon chose je suis content pour toi, ta envoyer le dossier en français ou anglais.
En français.

mimssimo

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
07-08-2013
Passport Req..
NO
LANDED..........
13-March -2014

mimssimo

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
07-08-2013
Passport Req..
NO
LANDED..........
13-March -2014

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
fredou said:
My dear waiting friends! I got AIP and DM and OWP at 6 pm toonight!

I'm sooooo HAPPY. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Everybody here helped me a lot. Only you guys understand what it is to wait for PR. I hugg you all! :-*
Congratulations.!!!!! :D :D :D
There is not better feeling is there..???

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.
In order to continue processing your application in Canada further information is required. You must complete/submit the following information to the Case Processing Centre:

[X] Immigration legislation requires that all applicants for permanent residence and their family members if applicable complete medical examinations. Enclosed are the required medical forms. The examination must be conducted by one of the panel physicians. To obtain a list of panel physicians in your area please visit the CIC website at http://www.cic.gc.ca or contact the Call Centre, toll free, at 1-888-242-2100. It is your responsibility to contact one of these physicians and make the necessary appointment. You must attach passport size photographs to the medical forms PRIOR to your appointment. You must present all the forms attached to this letter to the panel physician.

The information requested above must be received at this office by 11ARPIL2014. If these items are not received, your application for permanent residence may be refused and no further consideration will be given to your request for permanent residence unless a new application, including fees, is submitted.
[X] Your application for a work permit has been approved and your new document(s) will be sent to you separately. You are authorized to remain in Canada under the conditions listed on the document(s). Please read them carefully.
You may now apply for an open work permit, which will allow you to work in the occupation and location of your choice. You may also apply for a study permit. If applying for a study permit please ensure you include a letter from the educational institution you plan to attend. The letter should outline the type of course or program for which you are registered, the start date and the expected completion date.

torontomike

Jan 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
It looks like at this pace it will be April when we get approved in principle...Should my wife complete and submit her medical exams before that time?

We have submitted all other things, including her FBI report and her application for OWP. I am concerned that if we submit anything before asked we will cause some delay inadvertently.

salsal31

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
torontomike said:
It looks like at this pace it will be April when we get approved in principle...Should my wife complete and submit her medical exams before that time?

We have submitted all other things, including her FBI report and her application for OWP. I am concerned that if we submit anything before asked we will cause some delay inadvertently.
You can submit the medicals before they ask for them, this will not delay your application.

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
Line.a said:
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.
In order to continue processing your application in Canada further information is required. You must complete/submit the following information to the Case Processing Centre:

[X] Immigration legislation requires that all applicants for permanent residence and their family members if applicable complete medical examinations. Enclosed are the required medical forms. The examination must be conducted by one of the panel physicians. To obtain a list of panel physicians in your area please visit the CIC website at http://www.cic.gc.ca or contact the Call Centre, toll free, at 1-888-242-2100. It is your responsibility to contact one of these physicians and make the necessary appointment. You must attach passport size photographs to the medical forms PRIOR to your appointment. You must present all the forms attached to this letter to the panel physician.

The information requested above must be received at this office by 11ARPIL2014. If these items are not received, your application for permanent residence may be refused and no further consideration will be given to your request for permanent residence unless a new application, including fees, is submitted.
[X] Your application for a work permit has been approved and your new document(s) will be sent to you separately. You are authorized to remain in Canada under the conditions listed on the document(s). Please read them carefully.
You may now apply for an open work permit, which will allow you to work in the occupation and location of your choice. You may also apply for a study permit. If applying for a study permit please ensure you include a letter from the educational institution you plan to attend. The letter should outline the type of course or program for which you are registered, the start date and the expected completion date.
Yes,you are right Line.a only medicals are required.

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
Thank you Happywife08 and Salsal31 for the info :D

msbozick

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 12, 2014
AOR Received.
August 7, 2014
Med's Request
Sept. 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 7/8, 2015
Interview........
AIP: Sept. 28, 2015-- interview waived DM: Oct. 16, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 28 2015
fredou said:
My dear waiting friends! I got AIP and DM and OWP at 6 pm toonight!

I'm sooooo HAPPY. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Everybody here helped me a lot. Only you guys understand what it is to wait for PR. I hugg you all! :-*
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!

JcY

Feb 25, 2013
What a great start of the year for all of us who got Aip and DM! Congratulations guys! :) I just have a question I hope somebody can help me. I submitted an open work permit in my application but I am not sure if they are are going to send it to me as it doesn't say in the email. I am now waiting for the Edmonton office to contact me. I was given an opportunity to work for a different job and they wanted me to start as soon as possible. I'm still working on my current job but I don't know if I should give my 2 weeks notice now or wait till I have my work permit on my hand. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!