20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
ACS said:
Not sure if this was directed at me, since you quoted me? But we are not common law. We have known each other 9 years, been together 8 years, and married for 5 years.
It was directed at you. But please forgive me, I thought you applied as common law. My mistake.

Since you are married, there is no reason for CIC to delay issuing you AIP unless you are living apart which I'm sure you are not. You pretty much easily met all the requirements of the "second part" of the examination to issue you AIP.

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
September 15, 2013/ Start pocessing
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
greg10 said:
Princess029 hopefully you will get your AIP today or tomorrow :) I'm also praying for you, hang in there
Hopefully. THANK FOR THE PRAYERS GREG10.

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Princess029 said:
Hopefully. THANK FOR THE PRAYERS GREG10.
We dont have any aug 22 applicants left on the spreadsheet. So am hoping those who are not here have been all approved today. Praying and hoping that princess 029, filipina 311 and FTBG get the good news tomorrow. Aug 24-25 are a weekend so after you guys will be Aug 26. Hope the update moves steadily.
Am not even sure when they update website anymore. Is it still every Thursdays?

jmarie88

Oct 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
08-2013
Interview........
21-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
One day..
shyla36 said:
We dont have any aug 22 applicants left on the spreadsheet. So am hoping those who are not here have been all approved today. Praying and hoping that princess 029, filipina 311 and FTBG get the good news tomorrow. Aug 24-25 are a weekend so after you guys will be Aug 26. Hope the update moves steadily.
I'm hoping as well!! They have been posting on Mondays for the previous Wednesday date as the 'Last Update' on the CIC website. So next Monday will have the new update date as of November 26.

todare

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
shyla36 said:
it would be nice if the moved on in an orderly fashion. Now if only they would issue DMs.

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
September 15, 2013/ Start pocessing
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
Thank you guys for all your support. Very much appreciated.

RRSweet

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
AIP: August 8, 2014 OWP Received August 15, 2014 Decision Made: Jan. 26, 2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
Hey guys!

I haven't been on here in quite some time but I do check in to see how things are going every once in a while. Good to see everyone is still hangin in there, despite CIC's turtle pace....actually I think a turtle may move faster :-X anyway.... has anyone happened to see any applicants who received their AIP in May, June or July receive DM yet? It appears as if they are moving so slowly they are literally using the entire timeline for processing? Before I had AIP I was like..."omg why do people care about DM, when they have AIP and can work" and now I understand, because no DM is still holding my husband and I back from purchasing a home together and moving forward in life...

Soooo just wondering if there have been any DM's at all ? if not I guess i'm looking at April 2015 :(

filipina311

Apr 3, 2013
Thank you guys for your support!!! Hopefully after 15 grueling months of waiting we get AIP! Thank you for the prayers. Soon all this will be behind us and we can all focus on living our lives here in canada.

SmithyLinds

Star Member
May 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2013
AOR Received.
31-07-2013
My husband received AIP on May 13th and are still waiting for DM. We are originally July 8th applicants

RRSweet

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
AIP: August 8, 2014 OWP Received August 15, 2014 Decision Made: Jan. 26, 2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
SmithyLinds said:
My husband received AIP on May 13th and are still waiting for DM. We are originally July 8th applicants
My goodness...crazy eh... feels like it's never gonna end! but u should hear in January sometime according to the second stage processing time.

alexandre1610

Star Member
Nov 26, 2013
RRSweet said:
Hey guys!

I haven't been on here in quite some time but I do check in to see how things are going every once in a while. Good to see everyone is still hangin in there, despite CIC's turtle pace....actually I think a turtle may move faster :-X anyway.... has anyone happened to see any applicants who received their AIP in May, June or July receive DM yet? It appears as if they are moving so slowly they are literally using the entire timeline for processing? Before I had AIP I was like..."omg why do people care about DM, when they have AIP and can work" and now I understand, because no DM is still holding my husband and I back from purchasing a home together and moving forward in life...

Soooo just wondering if there have been any DM's at all ? if not I guess i'm looking at April 2015 :(
I got my AIP on Feb 5, 2014, still wait for DM. I am June 2013 applicant. Don't know how to complain, 10 months of waiting for the 2nd stage :(

todare

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
RRSweet said:
Hey guys!

No DM for us and we are in your timeframe.

Sept 11 2013

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Hi Inlanders, :(

I have question here so today,I send the following document that they need. The husband received AIP I'm,sure its Aip saying his eligible to sponsor. And I send my OWP application together, Why I didn't get OWP yet? I though once the husband is eligible automatic you get your OWP. (From CIC agent theory) but why my OWp is frozen until they receive the required documents. Or do i need to re-apply again? hopefuly not me and husband totally broke. Sooooo confusing Someone explain to me plsssss and Thank u. I'm gonna get crazy here.

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
Sept 11 2013 said:
Hi Inlanders, :(

I have question here so today,I send the following document that they need. The husband received AIP I'm,sure its Aip saying his eligible to sponsor. And I send my OWP application together, Why I didn't get OWP yet? I though once the husband is eligible automatic you get your OWP. (From CIC agent theory) but why my OWp is frozen until they receive the required documents. Or do i need to re-apply again? hopefuly not me and husband totally broke. Sooooo confusing Someone explain to me plsssss and Thank u. I'm gonna get crazy here.
why your husband got AIP they start process his OWP . that gonna take some time ~ and sent by snail mail