Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-08-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
Congrats to who have received good news! And to those waiting...I know patience is hard, and this feels like it will never end, but hang in there. Your time is coming, and there are a lot of us rooting for you! :-*

lsj2767

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2014
AOR Received.
No AOR
Jaimeirl said:
Congrats to everyone in there good news with aip's and dm's.

Just gotta say though it really pee's me off how inconsistent cic are being,how do they decide who gets aip and not dm on the same dates?and some they make redo there medicals?from the same date as people getting dm when there medicals were done at the same time,don't get me wrong I'm over the moon for everyone getting there good news but it just kills me that we have to go through an other 8 month of waiting and have to spend over an other $400,it's bringing the dam price up to nearly $2000.thats a lot of money for a single income family.cic really dose my head in :mad: :mad: :( :(

Sorry rant over
Have some hope.
You're in better situation than I am.
You didn't apply OWP
but I did with my PR application.
I still don't have OWP mail for 1 month and they opened my owp application 1 month ago
as I applied 1 month ago.
Everyday when I open my mail box, I feel frustrated.
It's full of flyers.

connie121

Aug 14, 2013
Nigea said:
Dr McDonagh She charged $55 x-ray and $14o for medical

@ connie121 I also received AIP and DM same day Oct 31 although have yet to receive the DM email they said they sent. Am waiting for \London office to contact me. A friend landed last month ( Oct 23) in London and was told they did landing interviews once a month. So hopefully we will both get one in Nov.
only once a month?!I guess we may land on the same day. Good luck to us!

connie121

Aug 14, 2013
sweetpea22 said:
Hi Connie121!

I also live in London, ON. I'm just wondering where did you go for you medical? Which physician did you went and how much?
I haven't done mine and I sent my application January 2013.

Thanks!
We went to Dr. Edgard A. Arcia-Bravo, $55 for X-ray and $140 for the rest.
His address: 460 Springbank Dr, Suite 311
Tel: 519-850-3335

We went there because it was near our place. Everything was done at his office except X-ray.
We did X-ray at 279 Wharncliffe Rd @ Oxford.

We paid $140 at Dr. Edgard and $55 at the X-ray place.

anndreea

Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
17-01-2013
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
Med's Request
12-06-2013
Med's Done....
19-07-2013
Interview........
AIP+DM: 24-10-2013
LANDED..........
21-11-2013
Hi guys, today I received the landing letter , scheduled for November 21 . When I saw the brown envelope in the mail, I did not know how to open it faster :D

quick question : "you must bring the following documents (.............) : all your immigration documents" what this means? tourist visa?

Good luck to all !

Nigea

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2012
AOR Received.
29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
@sweetpea and connie where are you from?

zedekiah08

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
Doc's Request.
31-01-2013
AOR Received.
01-02-2013
Med's Request
very soon
Med's Done....
none
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2009
im jumping in happiness.....i got this letter today,i think its my AIP....

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law
partner in Canada class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final
decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident
have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you
and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not
applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you
and all your family members have met these requirements.
In order to continue processing your application in Canada further information is required. You
must complete/submit the following information to the Case Processing Centre:
[X] Immigration legislation requires that all applicants for permanent residence and their family
members if applicable complete medical examinations. The required medical forms and
instructions have been sent to the email address provided on your application form.

[X] The family member(s) you have listed on your application are required to undergo
immigration examination pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and
Regulations whether or not they have been included for concurrent processing for permanent
residence. Failure to comply with our instructions may result in your application for permanent
residence being refused. Our office in MANILA will be contacting your family members. In the
meantime if you are in contact with your family members please encourage them to comply with
all requests as their compliance will help to ensure timely processing of your application.

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
zedekiah08 said:

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law
partner in Canada class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final
decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident
have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you
and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not
applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you
In order to continue processing your application in Canada further information is required. You
[X] Immigration legislation requires that all applicants for permanent residence and their family
members if applicable complete medical examinations. The required medical forms and
instructions have been sent to the email address provided on your application form.

[X] The family member(s) you have listed on your application are required to undergo
immigration examination pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and
Regulations whether or not they have been included for concurrent processing for permanent
residence. Failure to comply with our instructions may result in your application for permanent
residence being refused. Our office in MANILA will be contacting your family members. In the
meantime if you are in contact with your family members please encourage them to comply with
all requests as their compliance will help to ensure timely processing of your application.
Congratulations zedekiah08 :D Can't wait to be in your shoes :D

sweetpea22

Star Member
Nov 1, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
(received nothing so I called CIC)
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2014
Nigea said:
@ sweetpea and connie where are you from?
Hi Nigea! I'm born in the Philippines, came from UK. :)

confrentis

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
ON, GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2012
AOR Received.
31/01/2013
Med's Done....
17/12/2012
Interview........
AIP+OWP+ DM: 7-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec 13, 2013
zedekiah08 said:

That's so exciting!!!!! Thanks for sharing and congratulations!

Bebecharmed

Mar 20, 2013
zedekiah08 said:

partner in Canada class.

Congratulations kabayan!

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
zedekiah08 said:

partner in Canada class.
*snip*
It Is your AIP. All you need do now is the medical and then they can make a final decision. Congrats :D

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Congrats to green.puply and Crashwire on their landing today and becoming PRs.

Congrats to Besunshine on getting PR card yesterday.

Congrats to anndreea on getting a landing date.

Congrats to zedekiah08 on getting AIP yesterday.

Timesheets are all updated.

Screech339

LaylaLala

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Ontario, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
13-Feb2013
Med's Request
17-Nov-2013
Med's Done....
4-Dec-2013
Interview........
29-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
29-Apr-2014
Hello everyone!

So I decided to do my medicals before they request them (considering that they now have eMedical). But I still have a few questions. Do I also send the copy of the confirmation to CIC? Do I send it to CPC-M? That's where I sent my application. Thanks!!