20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
RebeccaF said:
Mine does not mention when medicals were received, but when I got my AIP email, there was no request for new medicals. Hmm. I THINK mine are still valid, but when I check our application status using my sponsors' info (using mine doesn't get me anywhere with ecas!), it says the same thing as Deedeedar's. I think they don't update them all...?
Some people may get an extension on their medical validity up to 12 month. So always assume that medical are valid until CIC officially asked for a re-do.

Screech339

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
About the info of medical exams on e-cas.

Until 30th Oct, my e-cas showed that
Sponsorship Application Status: In Process
We received your application to sponsor TOMORISU on December 7, 2012
We started processing your application on January 21, 2013.
Permanent Residence Application Status: Application Received
We received TOMORISU's application for permanent residence on December 7, 2012

I think, maybe, because I had my medical exam last year and it was not eMedical, there was no info about my medical on my e-cas. As I was worried whether CIC had received my medical exam, I called CIC 2 weeks ago and asked it. They said, 'Yes, we received your medical exam'. But e-cas didn't show it.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Tomorisu said:
About the info of medical exams on e-cas.

Until 30th Oct, my e-cas showed that
Sponsorship Application Status: In Process
We received your application to sponsor TOMORISU on December 7, 2012
We started processing your application on January 21, 2013.
Permanent Residence Application Status: Application Received
We received TOMORISU's application for permanent residence on December 7, 2012

I think, maybe, because I had my medical exam last year and it was not eMedical, there was no info about my medical on my e-cas. As I was worried whether CIC had received my medical exam, I called CIC 2 weeks ago and asked it. They said, 'Yes, we received your medical exam'. But e-cas didn't show it.
I don't think it is related to eMedical or not. I think the ecas are updated manually. My wife's medical was done before eMedical was implemented and it does say medical received on her status on Ecas. Like I said before, if they update it properly and timely, you would see medical results received on ecas.

Screech339

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
screech339 said:
I don't think it is related to eMedical or not. I think the ecas are updated manually. My wife's medical was done before eMedical was implemented and it does say medical received on her status on Ecas. Like I said before, if they update it properly and timely, you would see medical results received on ecas.

Screech339
Hi Screech. Had your wife's medical info been shown before she got her AIP? I had thought for long time that medical info would be updated after AIP. Of course, the timing of updating depends on the officers. (This is a bit annoying. ??? )

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Tomorisu said:
Hi Screech. Had your wife's medical info been shown before she got her AIP? I had thought for long time that medical info would be updated after AIP. Of course, the timing of updating depends on the officers. (This is a bit annoying. ??? )
If I remember correctly, it was updated same time as AIP. When she gotten AIP email, I went to see ecas and it mentioned that her medical was received at same time.

Screech339

HME

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2012
AOR Received.
15-01-2013
Any idea how long approximately it takes scarborough office to send landing intreview letter?

Alexandrushka

Jul 6, 2013
Hello, everyone!
My congrats on getting good news recently :)

I wanna share our case and Screech339 can you add us to time sheet.

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: Vegreville
App. Filed.......: 04-12-2012
Doc's Request.: none
Med's Done....: end of November 2012
AOR Received.: 28-01-2013
AIP Received.: 24-10-2013
DM.:24-10-2013 (but didn't get email yet)
Interview.: 15-11-2013 Etobicoke
Landed.:
OWP.: didn't apply
country of applicant - Russia
Our city Etobicoke

On 24th October my spouse received email with approved as sponsor. Right away we called CIC, they told our application was completed and sent to local office Etobicoke. I checked status CIC online nothing was updated. Just at 27 of October status was turned to DM for both side (sponsor and applicant).
Yesterday IN FINALLY we've held invitation for landing interview :)) ole!!

I have question about SIN is it ok if I will not bring it for interview ? Cus I couldn't apply without letter from Vergeville office, I called CIC today they answered 'its ok', but I wanna be sure :) do you have any idea about it?

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
@Screech, Thank you! That explanation satisfied me. :)

@Alexandrushka, congrats on your AIP, DM and getting your landing date! ;D

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Alexandrushka said:
Hello, everyone!
My congrats on getting good news recently :)

I wanna share our case and Screech339 can you add us to time sheet.

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: Vegreville
App. Filed.......: 04-12-2012
Doc's Request.: none
Med's Done....: end of November 2012
AOR Received.: 28-01-2013
AIP Received.: 24-10-2013
DM.:24-10-2013 (but didn't get email yet)
Interview.: 15-11-2013 Etobicoke
Landed.:
OWP.: didn't apply
country of applicant - Russia
Our city Etobicoke

On 24th October my spouse received email with approved as sponsor. Right away we called CIC, they told our application was completed and sent to local office Etobicoke. I checked status CIC online nothing was updated. Just at 27 of October status was turned to DM for both side (sponsor and applicant).
Yesterday IN FINALLY we've held invitation for landing interview :)) ole!!

I have question about SIN is it ok if I will not bring it for interview ? Cus I couldn't apply without letter from Vergeville office, I called CIC today they answered 'its ok', but I wanna be sure :) do you have any idea about it?
Welcome to the forum and congrats on getting your AIP and DM and landing very close together.

As for your question. If you are refering to bringing your temporary SIN card with you, it can't hurt to bring it with you. They will want to know if you have a temporary one and probably want the number to void it and replace it with a permanent number. My wife was asked if she has a temporary SIN at SIN processing booth. She said no. Then the agent gave her a permanent SIN.

I have added to you to timesheet.

Screech339

Nigea

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2012
AOR Received.
29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
:) called CIC today to find out status on my husband's OWP, I received sponsor approval yesterday and they said email was sent re husband also. Hav e not received it yet, but , was told the file was transferred to London for final interview. AIP and DM same day. Praying it is positive. :)

Alexandrushka

Jul 6, 2013
screech339 said:
Welcome to the forum and congrats on getting your AIP and DM and landing very close together.

As for your question. If you are refering to bringing your temporary SIN card with you, it can't hurt to bring it with you. They will want to know if you have a temporary one and probably want the number to void it and replace it with a permanent number. My wife was asked if she has a temporary SIN at SIN processing booth. She said no. Then the agent gave her a permanent SIN.

I have added to you to timesheet.

Screech339

@Tomorisu
@ Screech339
Thank you, guys) I found this forum is so friendly!
Specially thx @ Screech339 for your answer.
I'll come back with news after landing interview.
Have a great weekend!

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Nigea said:
:) called CIC today to find out status on my husband's OWP, I received sponsor approval yesterday and they said email was sent re husband also. Hav e not received it yet, but , was told the file was transferred to London for final interview. AIP and DM same day. Praying it is positive. :)
Congrats on your husband getting OWP approved. Have your husband checked the spam or junk folder to be sure the email didn't land in there? Hope it is one of those DM and AIP same time. Only one way to find out. Your husband's email.

Screech339

jay2011

Aug 22, 2013
finally received aip today (12 dec) :D
work permit also has been approved ;D

just one concern....the address printed on the letter has my old address. i hd changed my address and mailing address in march both online and with call centre. not sure which address the permit will be sent to :( ???

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
jay2011 said:

just one concern....the address printed on the letter has my old address. i hd changed my address and mailing address in march both online and with call centre. not sure which address the permit will be sent to :( ???
Congrats on getting your AIP and OWP approval.

Good question about the address issue. I would call CIC and explain to them that your email listed your old address and you updated it in the past. You want to confirm the address listed in the CIC system so that your OWP will arrive at your new address. BTW: do you have mail forwarding service set up? That will help erase your concern that it gotten mailed to the old address.

Screech339

Bebecharmed

Mar 20, 2013
jay2011 said:

Congrats jay2011!!! You can ask the call centre or inform them again of your new address and request that your OWP be sent there.