Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Vincy boy said:
I am now at the etobicoke centre waiting for my interview. Best of luck to me
Congrats and good luck vincyboy on your landing today.

Screech339

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Vincy boy said:
This was so fast i am finish
Congrats on becoming PR. Did you get your SIN as well?

Screech339

Jolly1

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 25 2012
Doc's Request.
September 11 2013
AOR Received.
December 21 2012
Med's Request
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
June 17 2012
LANDED..........
:/
Vincy boy said:
This was so fast i am finish

@vincyboy, congrats it must feel like a
Ton of bricks off your shoulders!!

hn1234

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
30-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
24-Nov-2012
Interview........
AIP + DM: 7-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
08-Jan-2014
nairaboy said:
Hi guys, I got a question! My work permit is expiring come November 15 and I need to have it renewed at list submit for renewal b4 then but my passport is expired which I am working on have it renew as well, so this is my question is there any way I can submit the work permit extension with out having to fill the section for passport or it a must one must have a valid passport? A friend of mine say he does his with passport but I just don't see how thts possible cus the online form will not validate with the passport bin fill! Any takers guys!

Hi, a work permit cannot be issued to an expired passport. So if your passport is expiring soon -renew your passport before you send in the work permit application otherwise your work permit will be set to expire the same date as your passport.

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
Hi guys,

I applied inland in March still waiting for AIP. And i Know I have a long wait ahead of me...lol
But I was reading your posts and I was wondering if you could explain about this landing interview. Because I had never heard of it before. I knew that they might call you for an interview if they have doubts. Or it is the same thing? or does everybody get call to this landing interview regardless of your case.? and last at that point have they made a decision or this interview could still change the result?

Thank you

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Happywife08 said:
Hi guys,

I applied inland in March still waiting for AIP. And i Know I have a long wait ahead of me...lol
But I was reading your posts and I was wondering if you could explain about this landing interview. Because I had never heard of it before. I knew that they might call you for an interview if they have doubts. Or it is the same thing? or does everybody get call to this landing interview regardless of your case.? and last at that point have they made a decision or this interview could still change the result?

Thank you
Everyone who applied inland will have their final interview at their landing date. This is usually referred to as "landing interview". 99% of the time they ask 3 questions to the applicants, usually confirmation questions. Once the questions are answered, applicants sign the COPR forms and they become Permanent Resident".

If they have doubt about your relationship, likely they ask for an interview before issuing AIP to the applicants at that stage. If CIC is satisfied about relationship, they will issue AIP after the interview is concluded.

Screech339

jenny12345

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happywife08 said:
Hi guys,

Thank you
landing interview usually means the application is approved and they will just need you to confirm you have no other dependents or you have no crime committed , the interview before AIP is where they need clarifications/or they have doubts about the relationship. This is where you might get interviewed in separate rooms and see if your answers match. This is not common with the applications

jenny12345

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
figtoria said:
That's all folks.

PR card received today, 74 days after landing.

Best of luck to all.
Congrats! time to travel lol.

somewhatstressed

Oct 24, 2012
They're on a roll!!!!!!!! :D

Just got AIP!!!! So if you're driving down hwy 45 in Alberta and see a combine honking and waving, with driver grinning ear to ear. That's me!

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
somewhatstressed said:
They're on a roll!!!!!!!! :D

Just got AIP!!!! So if you're driving down hwy 45 in Alberta and see a combine honking and waving, with driver grinning ear to ear. That's me!
Congrats Somewhatstressed. when did you apply?

eager beaver

Nov 28, 2012
Omg!!!!! Fiance just called me. immigration just called him saying they need to know why we put down to addresses ( i believe i used my parents home as a mailing address or something even though we were living with my brother) they want proof that lived in the same home as him. Im not too sure how I will find this, i need to have some letter addressed to me from 2011 with the date and addres on it...i guess.
Then i checked my email and i have an email saying i was approved as sponsor. :D
So could the call my fiance get be referring to second stage? cause they told him as soon as we provide this proof they will approve him. He didint get specifics on what type of form i can submit and theres no number to call back. hopefully they just want something with my name and not both of ours :S

I am sooo excited though, cant believe he found out before me, since im the one constantly checking the status of the app.