Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2014
AOR Received.
No AOR
screech339 said:
I know the feeling. When I saw DM on my status, as a sponsor, I thought my wife gotten DM. So when I checked my wife's status, it said "in process". I then realized the DM on my status was meant that I qualify as a sponsor and nothing more. Was a little depressed but glad my wife's application is in process and moving along.

Screech339
My wife has her own ID number as a sponsor.
But we couldn't check any information of the status.
Only with my ID number.
How do you check your status as a sponsor?

GAM

Jun 1, 2013
goldmoon said:
Really well am deflated yet another time :( The hubby is getting all the mails not me.... that doesn't sound good.
Your hubby had already recived an email that he is eligible to sponsor you, why would he receive it asecon time? If CIC asks you to apply for owp, then go ahead because it takes a few moths to be completed anyways. On the other hand I would make sure this last email is not in your favor and that the DM is not yours.

goldmoon

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
AOR Received.
27-12-2012
Med's Done....
18-10-2012 AIP Received : 19-09-2013 DM received : 29-09-2013
Interview........
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
@ Gam: I don't even feel like applying for OWP.... am so worried its not funny. I checked my junk mails and nothing..... My ecas still says in process... Am sick of worrying though :-[

sunbrey

Feb 18, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2012
AOR Received.
29-12-2012
Med's Done....
01-11-2012
Interview........
Final Interview 10-18-2013
goldmoon said:
Really well am deflated yet another time :( The hubby is getting all the mails not me.... that doesn't sound good.
Goldmoon ... you have to check online using your UCI # and your husbands UCI # ... there is different info in each account .. we just realized that today.

Also if you husband has been approved as a sponsor it means that they have reviewed all paper work and that most likely your application has been review and they are just reviewing you PR application.

Did you pay for both the Sponsorship application fee & PR fee at the same time?

The fact that your husband has been approved as a sponsor is great news!

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
I am so glad to hear there is finally some movement going on. Congrats on DM to all who got it!

I have a few questions..

We received AOR back in February and we only paid half of the immigration fee and we haven't done medicals yet. Is it wise to wait till they contact us or do it right around this time or?

iav12

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys
I follow this forum time to time...Congrats who got AIP's and DM's
I got AIP in january.
I just checked my status online and its says Decision Made and says
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
What does it mean??
Thanks and God bless you all.

jenny12345

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats! it means you will receive a letter soon (snail mail)on your landing appointment.

Jolly1

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 25 2012
Doc's Request.
September 11 2013
AOR Received.
December 21 2012
Med's Request
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
June 17 2012
LANDED..........
:/
@goldmoon :( no mine only says in process
My husband says dm ( I know it means he's been eligible)
I have one question tho, when the applicant
Gets AIP shouldn't put Ecas show that tho?
I'm not expecting any sort of news yet because
I've been ask to redo my medical and my apt isn't
Till Saturday..,. So I'm just a sitting duck untill
Medicals are redone!

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Jolly1 said:
@ goldmoon :( no mine only says in process
My husband says dm ( I know it means he's been eligible)
I have one question tho, when the applicant
Gets AIP shouldn't put Ecas show that tho?
I'm not expecting any sort of news yet because
I've been ask to redo my medical and my apt isn't
Till Saturday..,. So I'm just a sitting duck untill
Medicals are redone!
Ecas will just say "in process" when applicant get AIP.

Screech339

Jolly1

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 25 2012
Doc's Request.
September 11 2013
AOR Received.
December 21 2012
Med's Request
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
June 17 2012
LANDED..........
:/
screech339 said:
Ecas will just say "in process" when applicant get AIP.

Screech339

Thanks Screech, you always settle my over active
nerves!! :)

eager beaver

Nov 28, 2012
@Victors wife, Congratulations! I am sooo excited for you, and of course for myself, as I am after you on the timesheet, fingers crossed for this week!!!Just got engaged, celebrated my birthday, this would just be the perfect end to my month! :D

@sunsun, I am sorry you havent heard anything yet, as it seems to have skipped over you. The only thing is that your AOR was later then everyone elses, maybe thats the dates they are going by...hopefully it all comes very quickly for you, as well as everyone else.

This process is very long and stressful, Im just excited for it to be over so we can buy a house finally!!!!! Good luck to everyone this week, and to all those still waiting for their 'official' AIP, i know it must be stressful to just be waiting for something you think you already have, but dont actually have thanks to cic and their irregularities :S

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
Hi,eager beaver...
I think that I should wait 1-2 months based on my AOR which was their mistake (They lost my original payment )...Sigh....

sunbrey

Feb 18, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2012
AOR Received.
29-12-2012
Med's Done....
01-11-2012
Interview........
Final Interview 10-18-2013
Hi Guys! Ok we called the call centre and she checked our file first she said that my husband who is the sponser was approved and now they were working on my file and that it takes upto 19 months for the permenat residence to be completed!!!

I told her that it is showing that a decision is made on both Sponsorship & PR application on our online a account ... she put us on hold ... and when she came back she said yes both applications had been approved and that she had never seen that before. She also said that we will be receiving a letter in the main within the next 8 weeks before Nov 15th telling us when we will be meeting with an immigration officer for our landing .... I have to tell you I started to cry on the phone in joy :'( :)

Screech we are happy to say that as of Sept 20th we have both AIP & DM and are awaiting our Landing Letter in the mail!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR POSTING ON THIS BOARD IT HAS BEEN A WORLD OF HELP TO BE ABLE TO STAY CONNECTED WITH THOSE GOING THRU THE SAME AS US ... THINGS SEEM TO BE MOVING AGAIN AT CIC AND WE WISH EVERYONE A SPEEDY LANDING!!

GOD BLESS & GOD SPEED!

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
sunbrey said:
Hi Guys! Ok we called the call centre and she checked our file first she said that my husband who is the sponser was approved and now they were working on my file and that it takes upto 19 months for the permenat residence to be completed!!!

I told her that it is showing that a decision is made on both Sponsorship & PR application on our online a account ... she put us on hold ... and when she came back she said yes both applications had been approved and that she had never seen that before. She also said that we will be receiving a letter in the main within the next 8 weeks before Nov 15th telling us when we will be meeting with an immigration officer for our landing .... I have to tell you I started to cry on the phone in joy :'( :)

Screech we are happy to say that as of Sept 20th we have both AIP & DM and are awaiting our Landing Letter in the mail!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR POSTING ON THIS BOARD IT HAS BEEN A WORLD OF HELP TO BE ABLE TO STAY CONNECTED WITH THOSE GOING THRU THE SAME AS US ... THINGS SEEM TO BE MOVING AGAIN AT CIC AND WE WISH EVERYONE A SPEEDY LANDING!!

GOD BLESS & GOD SPEED!
Congrats sunbrey on getting a confirm DM and AIP together.

I will update timesheet momentarly.

Screech339

Singhh

Sep 25, 2012
Has anyone applied for a Health card in Ontario with "AIP" letter only? Is it possible to do so without having the work permit in hand?