Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Liz1986 said:
Hey guys!!
I wanna share with all of you the good news! I finally received my permanent residence card in the mail today after 114 days waiting!!!! Was long wait but thanks God got it!! And just in time for my trip to visit my son and my family after 2 and a half years withought seeing them. Now finger crossed to be able to bring my son with me to Canada soon!!
Good luck to everyone!!!!!
;D
Congrats Liz on getting your PR card today. Unfortuately I can't update timesheet until Monday since I'm home now. The last piece of the puzzle is completed. You ahave all the freedom as everyone else in Canada.

Congrats.

Screech339

Liz1986

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
screech339 said:
Congrats Liz on getting your PR card today. Unfortuately I can't update timesheet until Monday since I'm home now. The last piece of the puzzle is completed. You ahave all the freedom as everyone else in Canada.

Congrats.

Screech339
Thank you Screech!!!

Kayvanblue

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney, Canada
App. Filed.......
12-11-2017
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A-
Happyday said:
Hi Kayvanblue,
I just noticed your timeline that you got your AIP on interview.
I didnt get AIP yet, but I got interview day next week.
Screech gave me an idea what would this be but I'm trying to gather more info as possible.
thanks,
Oh great...well we did not have to go through any interview..they AIP ed us after 6 month
My other friend had to do an interview before aip, the officer met the entire family in the hallway..they passed with no question!!!

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
I think we should all give jiggy some personal privacy in how to handle the situation at hand. We should all give jiggy all the support he needs and respect his decision on how to handle his wife's bad judgement call with the handling of the sponsorship.

Screech339

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
screech339 said:
I think we should all give jiggy some personal privacy in how to handle the situation at hand. We should all give jiggy all the support he needs and respect his decision on how to handle his wife's bad judgement call with the handling of the sponsorship.
Amen.

Immigration is an intensely stressful process in any case and it is difficult not to feel besieged at times. It can easily drive even the most sane people insane.

Mimence777

Jul 26, 2013
I am sorry to hear about your situation Jiggy...I am sure that everything will come to its place sooner or later! I am really happy for everyone receiving AIPs and DM and PR Card, congrats to all! I wonder has anyone from November applicants spoken to CIC and have they given any approximate timelines? I am at 10 months minus a week already and counting :( I wonder if they would take a year to process 1st stage?!?! :eek: Anyways, also another question...is it possible for me to get a US Visa if I do not have AIP or DM? Does anyone have experience with that?

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Mimence777 said:
I am sorry to hear about your situation Jiggy...I am sure that everything will come to its place sooner or later! I am really happy for everyone receiving AIPs and DM and PR Card, congrats to all! I wonder has anyone from November applicants spoken to CIC and have they given any approximate timelines? I am at 10 months minus a week already and counting :( I wonder if they would take a year to process 1st stage?!?! :eek: Anyways, also another question...is it possible for me to get a US Visa if I do not have AIP or DM? Does anyone have experience with that?
You can apply for US visa at any time. The issue is US will want proof of your canada status. If they see you don't have proof of having to go back to Canada or a possiblity of being denied back to Canada, they will not likely to grant you a US visa. Your best bet is to wait for PR card as proof you will leave US and re-enter Canada.

Screech339

yffAm

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
jiggyzealous said:
Hi ladies and gentlemen
I have not been around for around for over two weeks. something immeasurably has happened to me. My wife wrote to CIC and have my application canceled , without my knowledge. The reason for this is that she had a friend bouncing at our place who had nowhere to go. I offered her to stay here until she was able to get back on her feet. She was feeding my wife with false information about me all the time and I didnt know. She told my wife that she saw me at the mall with a baby in my hand with another girl and when I saw her I hid. So my wife came home quarrelling with me about it but wouldnt tell me how she heard that. I hissed my teeth and walked off because I thought she was being jealous over no reason. As this was not enough, the friend went and told my wife another day that I told her that if my wife canceled my application I was gonna call CIC and tell them that she got married to me for convenience. My wife got purturbed and wrote to CIC telling them all of this and withdrew the papers and told me the marriage was over because she felt betrayed that shes trying to have a baby and i am fathering a child outside that she knew nothing about. So her parents didnt believe the lies being told on me and got her to sit and speak with me after Vegreville emailed me that the application was canceled. Her mom and dad asked her why she did it and she told them all the things I said above, plus many more lies that that the friend told her. Her friend was in the meeting with us and my wife was saying that someone told her those things. They demanded that she say whom told her. And when she saw the tears running down my face she pointed at her friend. And the friend confessed that it was because she was jealous of our relationship and she hated me because she didnt want her to marry me. She wanted her to get married to a white man who could provide for her. My wife's dad nearly tear the friend in two because they know I am a wonderful guy. It was then I told my wife things that the same friend told me about her but I didnt believe. She told me that my wife was lucky to have me as a man who cooks and does her laundry. I told my wife the very time the friend said so but my wife said she didnt believe she meant it for harm. She even told me that my wife was having a relationship with my friend but I told her she was lying. I know my friends better than that. She told me that my wife aborted our child but I knew it was a lie because doctor told us that she wasnt pregnant. The friend sent a letter today to the old apartment saying that she did tell the lies on me because she wanted her to leave me because I ran her out of my house when I realized she was taking men inside our place at nights when me and my wife are sleeping. When the truth came out my wife wrote back to Vegreville asking them to reinstate the application and told them everything that happened and that I was very innocent in all of this. Shes doing her best now to ensure that I can stay here. I dont think I really care at this point but I forgave my wife for her hasty stupid move and that she believed her friend over me. Now she is grieving and I am here to support her. However, I dont know what CIC willl say after receiving that very damaging character. Guys any help that can be afforded to me you can provide it. My number is 647-907-7505. All my 10 month wait went thru the window

@ Screech bro I got your message and I appreciate it that you remember me and I really appreciate the time spent with you guys. I have met some wonderful and persoanl friends here, like Screech, Sunsun, dawlex, thatgirl123 and Jolly

im so sorry to here that jiggy.. but everything happens for a purpose, we might not know the reason now but we will later on.. :) the very good thing is you and your wife are still together.. i wish all the best for your relationship and i think that is the main and very important thing about this journey..

-yffam

arhel

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2012
AOR Received.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-01-2012 and 28-09-2014
Interview........
12-09-2013
screech339 said:
Since you are getting an interview before AIP status, it is probably just an interview to clear up any issue on information on the application. Usually once the interview is done and agent is satified with the interview, you usually get AIP at that point.

Screech339
I feel great,finally got something from CIC yesterday, we're going to have interview next week also at Etobicoke office. Just have some issues to ask to anyone, attached to the letter of interview is a long list of docs needs to bring. We already submitted those docs like copy of landing paper, copy of marriage cert, pics etc. when we initially submit our application at vegreveille. Do we really have to provide them again at the local office? Or is it only a general guide they attached on every letter they send out?
With regards to the interview how long usually it takes and what are the possible questions they might want to ask?
Screech 339 can you add me to your list. Thanks

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
arhel said:
I feel great,finally got something from CIC yesterday, we're going to have interview next week also at Etobicoke office. Just have some issues to ask to anyone, attached to the letter of interview is a long list of docs needs to bring. We already submitted those docs like copy of landing paper, copy of marriage cert, pics etc. when we initially submit our application at vegreveille. Do we really have to provide them again at the local office? Or is it only a general guide they attached on every letter they send out?
With regards to the interview how long usually it takes and what are the possible questions they might want to ask?
Screech 339 can you add me to your list. Thanks
I can add you to the list. Please provide timeline, your country of origin, where you are living, did you submit OWP with app?

The list they ask for is not a guideline. Bring the origibal docs they ask for even though you have already sent it in with application. It appear from what they are asking for, they seem to want to verify your relationship, confirm the genuinity of your relationship. So bring all docs/ additional docs that you didn't submit to support your proof of relationship.

Hope this help. Let us know how the interview go next week.

Screech339

neyuli

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Jiggy I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you :(. I wish you and your wife can fix this and that your application will get re-considered
Cheers

QuebecOkie

Champion Member
Sep 23, 2012
Very French Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-08-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
Congrats on getting that last piece of the puzzle, Liz!

arhel

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2012
AOR Received.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
12-09-2013
Screech thanks for the response. Timeline is as follows
Application filed March 30, 2012
AOR July 2012
Client History Update request July 2012
File transfer from Vegreville to Etobicoke Oct.10,2012
Filed OWP March 2013
Interview Sept 2012

Praying hard that everything will get well, i will keep you posted.

arhel

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2012
AOR Received.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
12-09-2013
Screech btw i am from Phils, now lives here in Toronto.

Reactions: Starbz

dawlex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
06-Mar-2013
File Transfer...
07-Mar-2013 <br><i>- to Vancouver CIC (BRO)</i>
Med's Request
16-May-2013<br><i>- sent with original application</i>
Med's Done....
11-Jan-2013
Interview........
29-Apr-2013 (at Local CIC) <br><i> - AIP verbally approved at interview !! </i><br>AIP & OWP Rec'd: 10-May-2013<br>RCMP Check Req'd: 02-Aug-2013 <br><i>- sent 14-Aug-2013</i><br>DM: Rec'd letter 24-Oct-2013 <br><i>- letter dated 21-Oct-2012</i><br>Landing Interview/PR Rec'd: 12-Nov-2013<br>Rec'd PR card in mail: 18-01-2012
jiggyzealous said:
Thanks guys
We've spoken to lawyers who say it is fixable! I told my wife that all my hopes aren't in Canada because I'm.qualified to go back home.and get a job because my country won't refuse me. However, she wishes to refile but I won't guarantee her I will stay here to lie on a couch for God He knows how long. I'm really sad to see her cry for not coming to me.and speak but she said her self esteem was so badly affected knowing her salary might be taking care of another woman's child
omg jiggy! I haven't been on this forum in quite a while, but I always come over and check the 2012 board to see if you got your AIP yet... I just now read your post and am so, sooo sorry to hear of what happened to you and your application. I hope and pray that it can be fixed my friend. You are a genuinely sweet guy and were such a huge help to us when I was full of questions at the beginning our immigration journey, and a comfort in the panicking stages later on - we even became friends as you extended your hand and support outside of this forum .. and now to read this, I am just shocked (and very saddened). I hope you are okay..... sending nuff hugs your way...