Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
khakhsaab said:
they shouldn't be playing around with people lives
At least let us work so we can live life a little easier. Money is so tight right now.. Pretty disappointed!

khakhsaab

Jul 18, 2013
Line.a said:
At least let us work so we can live life a little easier. Money is so tight right now.. Pretty disappointed!
at least stage 1 should be done fast so that people can get work permit.
do anybody know why vegreville office is not moving files for stage 1 if strike is going on for foreign workers??? :eek:
they says role of foreign workers is only to do background checks for stage 2 , they have nothing to do with stage 1.
they are just trying to fool us by putting notice about strike .
Website should be updated for current files and time . we can imagine their work if they can't even update 1 page how can they process whole files :mad:

goldmoon

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
AOR Received.
27-12-2012
Med's Done....
18-10-2012 AIP Received : 19-09-2013 DM received : 29-09-2013
Interview........
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Out of the blue I decided to call CIC call center few minutes ago. My purpose was not to find out about my application really as I already know what they gonna say ::). The main reason why I called was to really find out how long is it going to be until the rest of October 2012 ( I need to put 2012 now as October 2013 is around the corner and both Oct 2012 & 2013 may be waiting for a long time for AIP** sigh) applicants receive our AIP.

He paused then he said well you know things are really slow and I said yes I'm quite aware but please tell me how long.... Then he said calmly... Well it's going to be at least 2 more months before the rest of October applicants receive first stage approval, but it just might be three months in stead of two so all I can say is just wait it out ..... I said thank you and hang up. Well there goes my school for September.... I feel so broken inside, my depression is not only psychological its actually physical now as I am experiencing lots of headaches and stomach pangs.... what can I do???

Deep down I hope he is wrong and its next month.

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
goldmoon said:
Out of the blue I decided to call CIC call center few minutes ago. My purpose was not to find out about my application really as I already know what they gonna say ::). The main reason why I called was to really find out how long is it going to be until the rest of October 2012 ( I need to put 2012 now as October 2013 is around the corner and both Oct 2012 & 2013 may be waiting for a long time for AIP** sigh) applicants receive our AIP.

He paused then he said well you know things are really slow and I said yes I'm quite aware but please tell me how long.... Then he said calmly... Well it's going to be at least 2 more months before the rest of October applicants receive first stage approval, but it just might be three months in stead of two so all I can say is just wait it out ..... I said thank you and hang up. Well there goes my school for September.... I feel so broken inside, my depression is not only psychological its actually physical now as I am experiencing lots of headaches and stomach pangs.... what can I do???

Deep down I hope he is wrong and its next month.
Oh man... That is just bad news there. They should all know we are struggling enough as it is... You'd need to find a hobby that can take your stress and focus away from this issue. I tend to read a lot, watch a ton of movies, exercise and walk long walks (thank goodness I have a dog) but there isn't much else we can do for the time being unfortunately! Keep our heads up and cross our fingers for them to speed up so we can continue life as it was :)

canham2012

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Good news guys!!!!!!! ;D :D :D :D :D.. Just got an email from CIC, that my permanent residence process is completed.. And Hamilton office will contact me soon...

weary-damsil31

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
April 28,2012
LANDED..........
July 10/14
canham2012 said:
Good news guys!!!!!!! ;D :D :D :D :D.. Just got an email from CIC, that my permanent residence process is completed.. And Hamilton office will contact me soon...
Canham!!! i am sooooo jealous!!!!! lol but i am soooo happy for you! finally!!! i know mine will come real soon!!!

goldmoon

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
AOR Received.
27-12-2012
Med's Done....
18-10-2012 AIP Received : 19-09-2013 DM received : 29-09-2013
Interview........
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Congrats Canham :)

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@Nigea
I heard there's nothing in the notes that would be relevant to me before AIP. When I spoke to the call centre agents,3 of them said that background is active,and iI don't have AIP yet

boredhousewife

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-04-2012
IELTS Request
AIP: 10-09-2012
File Transfer...
DM: 06-26-13
LANDED..........
08-14-13
Hi everyone,

just wanted to share a bit of good news, it seems CIC has really picked up speed again. I received DM on June 26 and today i received a letter from the Scarborough office informing me that my landing interview will be August 14th :). I honestly wasn't even expecting a letter from them until about early Sept with a landing date for November. I'm more than pleasantly surprised. Something tells me that those of you who have been waiting for AIP will soon see some rapid movement.

figtoria

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canham2012 said:
Congratz!!!

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
@canadianthrower....
I have been waiting for an AIP and an OWP since October 31,2012.... >:

Canada keeps accept Temporary Foreign Workers and I really don't understand because I see many homeless and unemployment Canadian citizen.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/story/2013/07/05/business-jobs.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2013/06/18/homelessness-state-canada-report.html

I know someone (Temporary foreign worker)from third world country got job offer as a Front Desk Officer in Alberta and Why should the company hire this guy when there is high rate of unemployment in Canada ? Why not give a chance to spouses who are still waiting for their applications? or give opportunity to residents of Windsor which is one of the highest unemployment region in Ontario or to residents of St John,NB ?

http://www.workforcewindsoressex.com/need_to_know/windsors-unemployment-rate-9-2-2/

Is it because Canada needs cheaper labors ?

jenny12345

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those who are landing or who have landed can you check the original date of entry from the confirmation of residence, because mine states the date when i last entered Canada (Nov 2011) from a 2 week trip from the US, when I originally came to Canada January 2009 .. I don't know if I should have this rectified .. ( for citizenship application)