Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
Yeah I think I might have to get a couple of them to sign. Ah I can't wait for it all to go through or at least to a point where i can start working again. Thanks for your replies :)

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Line.a said:
Yeah I think I might have to get a couple of them to sign. Ah I can't wait for it all to go through or at least to a point where i can start working again. Thanks for your replies :)
You could also start collecting phone records and test messages, emails, chats right now and send them in later?

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-07-14
wolanila said:
You could also start collecting phone records and test messages, emails, chats right now and send them in later?
I highly doubt there are going to be exchanged emails and chats between him and I - the only thing I could start collecting is probably our phone records and text messages.

In case I leave the proofs as they are are there a chance of being denied in case they believe we aren't genuine enough, or are we going to be asked for an interview? There's no doubt in my mind we know each other enough to do so and I strongly believe they think we are genuine enough, but I would rather be safe than sorry. I wish I had our chatlogs, but they are unfortunately long gone.

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Line.a said:
I highly doubt there are going to be exchanged emails and chats between him and I - the only thing I could start collecting is probably our phone records and text messages.

In case I leave the proofs as they are are there a chance of being denied in case they believe we aren't genuine enough, or are we going to be asked for an interview? There's no doubt in my mind we know each other enough to do so and I strongly believe they think we are genuine enough, but I would rather be safe than sorry. I wish I had our chatlogs, but they are unfortunately long gone.
text messages are great if you can collect them,

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-07-14
wolanila said:
text messages are great if you can collect them,
As for collecting them I can print screen them and print them out - would I need any description?

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Line.a said:
As for collecting them I can print screen them and print them out - would I need any description?
Thats great. My self I can not print off test messages from my phone, or I just dont know how I guess.

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-07-14
Depends what kind of phone you have, if its an iPhone you just press the lock plus home button at the same time :)

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Line.a said:
Depends what kind of phone you have, if its an iPhone you just press the lock plus home button at the same time :)
OH I think you can download a program that will print off all your call logs and texts for iphone aswell.

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@Serenity
my prayers are with you my friend. The agent told me that only one officer works on your file from opening it to AOR to AIP to DM. Sometimes the officer has to clear up over due cases before him or her before she/he can proceed. Your file I'd already on a desk and I'm believing for you that your AIP will come between Monday and Friday next week

@Walonila
Sometimes I fear that I don't have enough evidence. We met on my first visit to Canada and I never. We're always together and so don't have any chat logs and email or telephone conversation. We didn't include any of these in our application. The standard things we had were joint 1 year lease, joint rent receipts, joint insurance, letter from our landlord, letters from friends and families, wedding congrats cards from local and overseas addressed to us both, copies of cards we gave each other on birthdays, little bedside notes to each other we kept, a joint resolution from church. We also included a copy of the wedding program and invitation.We had pics from the one year we met until the day the application was sent off. Plus picture of every step of the wedding and reception. Plus the happy gathering and happy well fed craven guests

@Lisa, look at the examples I've given. You could utilize some of them

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-07-14
jiggyzealous said:
@ Serenity
my prayers are with you my friend. The agent told me that only one officer works on your file from opening it to AOR to AIP to DM. Sometimes the officer has to clear up over due cases before him or her before she/he can proceed. Your file I'd already on a desk and I'm believing for you that your AIP will come between Monday and Friday next week

@ Walonila
Sometimes I fear that I don't have enough evidence. We met on my first visit to Canada and I never. We're always together and so don't have any chat logs and email or telephone conversation. We didn't include any of these in our application. The standard things we had were joint 1 year lease, joint rent receipts, joint insurance, letter from our landlord, letters from friends and families, wedding congrats cards from local and overseas addressed to us both, copies of cards we gave each other on birthdays, little bedside notes to each other we kept, a joint resolution from church. We also included a copy of the wedding program and invitation.We had pics from the one year we met until the day the application was sent off. Plus picture of every step of the wedding and reception. Plus the happy gathering and happy well fed craven guests

@ Lisa, look at the examples I've given. You could utilize some of them
You have plenty of proof right there compared to us, we really have nothing. I'm sure you'll be fine!! :)

giraffe89

Jan 12, 2013
jiggyzealous said:
@ Serenity

@ Walonila

@ Lisa, look at the examples I've given. You could utilize some of them
I already got my AIP and only send about 25 pics a one year lease from landlort in new Zealand and lots of flights together as we met in Australia and traveled together to NZ,Bali and saw my parents in Europe. They didn't ask for any more evidence! We included two letters from friends that we both knew in Australia. That's it. Sometimes when I read some posts here I feel like my application must have been half the size of other ones. I wasn't too worried when I send mine in and we are not even married as we can't afford to get our families together right now. Just send your application in and wait. If they need more stuff they'll ask for it. The sooner you send it the faster the whole thing will be over!!!

sounion

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
Med's Done....
24-10-2012
Interview........
20-11-2013
LANDED..........
20-11-2013
have a security clearance letter that will take longer than 3 months to receive in the mail. obviously this will be an issue as they need to be from within the last 3 months yes? i am sending a letter to CIC to explain the issue (coming from Bhutan, there is no way to get an original faster), do they grant exemptions?

Serenity482

Star Member
Sep 12, 2012
Magog, Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-12-2012
LANDED..........
jiggyzealous said:
@ Serenity
Thank you :) I really hope it´s coming soon. :) i want to go on with my life. And i have a job here, it would be sad to cancel it. ;)
Thanks again for your kind words :)

kennystewart80

Star Member
Nov 25, 2010
Peterborough
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
AOR Received.
18-10-2012
File Transfer...
27-02-2013
Med's Done....
27-11-2012
Hey folks, I became an official perm res on Friday 12th at Scarborough.

The landing interview really is very straightforward if anybody's at that stage you really have no worries. There was a lot of people there in the immigration court room. There was some brief intro's from the officers, a presentation about new settlement services.

Then 2 officers worked through the crowd calling us up by name in no apparent order to the desk where we were asked a couple of questions about dependent kids not declared, checked sponsors ID and my passport then congratulated me.

Then Service Canada reps called us into a to another room to issue my new SIN number starting with a 5.

Good luck everybody :)

hkalltheway

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
I am happy to hear about the progress of everyone! However, my own case, as well as others in the same boat are becoming victims of the "system." I applied for my wife in July 2012, and while people are getting DMs and got AIPs, our application was sent to Inland CIC before AIP. We have been married for more than 3 years and have two children, and when I ordered GCMS notes, there is NO reason given in the notes. There is no way to find out what is going on, and processing times are not being applied anymore to our case. I wish I could do something, but I would like to congratulate all of you for getting DMs! I just wanted to vent my frustration with the system here! lol. Cheers