Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2012
AOR Received.
May 15, 2012
Med's Request
Meds req sent in Oct with AIP and OWP(OWP filed in Aug)
Med's Done....
last week of November appeared on E-Cas in Dec.
Interview........
may not be required
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Hello guys!
I don't usually post but I regularly visit this thread as I or my spouse belong to the 2012 Inland Applicants. I may be inactive from time to time as I'm busy working but I'd like to think that I belong to this "family." :) You are a happy bunch!
Anyway, I am a permanent resident from the Phils. I now live in Toronto. I sponsored my spouse who's from SANFO. We're currently waiting for our DM.

Watchie

Mar 1, 2013
jiggyzealous said:
@ Rusty, could you please add a column for interviews AIP?

@ Robotic, I am Also in Mississauga too and I am bored because I am home everyday. I wish the Canadian immigration system were like the US where u get a work permit as soon as you submit your application. Wow! This forum has become addictive as Facebook and bbm. I spend more time here networking
I agree with the Canadian system should be like US, life would such stress free and we don't have to be so frustrated staying home n not be able to work.

Olah-lah

Mar 14, 2013
wolanila said:
Hey Congratulations!!!!! Very nice to hear. I noticed we have sent our applications on the same day.. Do you mind telling me what Country you are from?
And I noticed that I applied 1 day earlier than you and my AIP also arived 1 day earlier than yours :) We are applications neighbours ;D Post it here as soon as you get your DM! I am so anxious to finally get it! Gooooood luck!!!! ;)

Nigea

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2012
AOR Received.
29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
My husband is frm St. Vincent and we live in London, Ontario

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Olah-lah said:
And I noticed that I applied 1 day earlier than you and my AIP also arived 1 day earlier than yours :) We are applications neighbours ;D Post it here as soon as you get your DM! I am so anxious to finally get it! Gooooood luck!!!! ;)
Very nice to see :) I hope you get your DM soon!!!!!

cdk324

Mar 18, 2013
Hi. It is really nice to see you all. :)

I am new to this forum and I am trying to figure out how to modify my profile so it can show my application processing history.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks! 8)

NicJohn

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Vancouover
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2012
Doc's Request.
12-12-2012
AOR Received.
12-12-2012
Med's Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
05-11-2013
cdk324 said:
Hi. It is really nice to see you all. :)

I am new to this forum and I am trying to figure out how to modify my profile so it can show my application processing history.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks! 8)

You need to have 10 posts before you can add information to your profile.

Karito

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
??
VISA ISSUED...
??
LANDED..........
??
I'm from Ecuador and my Canadian boyfriend and I live in beautiful Vancouver :)

To those who can't work yet because of the OWP , I feel your pain . You aren't alone I was about to go nuts seating at home doing nothing it can get really frustrated but hang in there I hope you all get it soon rather than later . Maybe try to volunteer somewhere I was going to do that but my OWP arrived :) I took painting classes and knitting , now I have a whole collection of toques and scarf as well my bf.

So nice to be part of this group , I don't post that often but I'm always checking and makes me happy when ppl got AIP , DM or OWP.

Take care everyone

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Karito said:
I'm from Ecuador and my Canadian boyfriend and I live in beautiful Vancouver :)

To those who can't work yet because of the OWP , I feel your pain . You aren't alone I was about to go nuts seating at home doing nothing it can get really frustrated but hang in there I hope you all get it soon rather than later . Maybe try to volunteer somewhere I was going to do that but my OWP arrived :) I took painting classes and knitting , now I have a whole collection of toques and scarf as well my bf.

So nice to be part of this group , I don't post that often but I'm always checking and makes me happy when ppl got AIP , DM or OWP.

Take care everyone
Scouts Canada is kind of a cool place to volunteer. My wife does it and gets to learn survival skillz and go camping, and do out door activities quite often likes hikes, swimming, snowshoeing, skiing, ect.

weary-damsil31

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
April 28,2012
LANDED..........
July 10/14
gie2205 said:
Hello guys!
I don't usually post but I regularly visit this thread as I or my spouse belong to the 2012 Inland Applicants. I may be inactive from time to time as I'm busy working but I'd like to think that I belong to this "family." :) You are a happy bunch!
Anyway, I am a permanent resident from the Phils. I now live in Toronto. I sponsored my spouse who's from SANFO. We're currently waiting for our DM.
Hello,Kabayan! nice to know that you are filipino too! saan ka satin? I am here in Edmonton,Alberta. :)