Imim

Sep 28, 2012
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
moeytja said:
guys thanks... for ur support and everything again. so they are just requestiing me the medicals and only one police certificate. (lived in several countries). in the letter to me it said that my work permit got approved.. so i should be expecting it any day :D so.. soon!! :DDD couldn't be happier. u guys be patient. :D
OMG I am so happy for you, darling!

gjfst

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
London , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Where they decide about the 2. stage ,Vegreville or Local office?
My lawyer don't want to forward more (important) info about my case to vegreville, because he said it will be transferred to the local office in about two week, for the 2. stage...
I thought the local office only handle the landing interview.

Info about OHIP:
This two link is the OHIP application form and the evidence that we (people who got AIP) can apply for health card.
If you have the second printed , they can't turn you down. (List 1/last apply to us)
http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/014-0265-82~13/%24File/0265-82.pdf
http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/014-9998E-82~1/%24File/9998-82E.pdf

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gjfst said:
Where they decide about the 2. stage ,Vegreville or Local office?
My lawyer don't want to forward more (important) info about my case to vegreville, because he said it will be transferred to the local office in about two week, for the 2. stage...
I thought the local office only handle the landing interview.

Info about OHIP:
This two link is the OHIP application form and the evidence that we (people who got AIP) can apply for health card.
If you have the second printed , they can't turn you down. (List 1/last apply for us)
http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/014-0265-82~13/$File/0265-82.pdf
http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/014-9998E-82~1/$File/9998-82E.pdf

I don't need ohip but I thought I would let u know that there is an authentication error on ur links.

Nahmed

Star Member
Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville, alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2012
AOR Received.
20-07-2012
File Transfer...
05-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
moeytja said:
GUYS!!! i just received an email myself saying that i as applicant meet the requirements to be permanent resident!!!! this is the AIP!!!!!!
Hahah very kool
Congratulations
Love to hear such news...

I thank people who share their news here.....makes us smile everytime ;D

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
wolanila said:
I don't need ohip but I thought I would let u know that ur links go to (authentication error)
They do work if you cut and paste, but the hyperlink magic of the forum broke on the $ character

Here are short URLs that will work:

http://tinyurl.com/23rrooc
http://tinyurl.com/23pspr9

(same order as the original post)

gjfst

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
London , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah the browser doesn't recognize the link after the $ sign...
The funny is in the QUOTE they work :D

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After the $ sign. Is that a personal file?

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
wolanila said:
Heh.... Cool, what does the $ do?
Ah, now this is my type of computer geeking, since I spend my life working on the tiny little bit of the computer software that is responsible for organizing and retrieving your information on the hard drive. "Responsible for the organization, management, storage and retrieval of unstructured information". If I screw up my job, you lose your data. Something neither of us wants. And unlike most software, when you reboot your computer, your data doesn't get better.

The $ is just a valid file name character, but the forum software stopped the URL at it.

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks computergeek. I want to get into some type of computer feild.

32pearls

Oct 3, 2012
HI ...I NEED HELP REGARDING THE WORK PERMIT....MY ECAS SAYS THAT MY PERMANENT RESIDENCY IS IN PROCESS....BUT I HAVENT RECIEVED IN WRITING THAT I HAVE THE AIP.....I WANT TO APPLY FOR WORK PERMIT NOW....SO CAN U PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I WILL GET THE PERMIT ALONG WITH THE AIP OR WILL I NEED TO APPLY FOR IT SEPERATLY? I CHECKED THE FORM FOR THE OPEN WORK PERMIT BUT IT ASKS FOR THE NAME OF THE EMPLOYER WHICH I DONT HAVE AT THE MOMENT....ALSO HOW TO PAY THE FEES ONLINE? PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS....REALLY VERY CONFUSED.....THANX

sarakhans

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
AOR Received.
08-08-2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) 11-10-2012
Med's Done....
22-03-2012
LANDED..........
(DM) 15-04-2013
You can apply online. I believe the form is the one for extension of visa.. you just need to check the box for employment.. and at the end of the form, there is an option to pay for fees online through a major creditcard.

32pearls said:
HI ...I NEED HELP REGARDING THE WORK PERMIT....MY ECAS SAYS THAT MY PERMANENT RESIDENCY IS IN PROCESS....BUT I HAVENT RECIEVED IN WRITING THAT I HAVE THE AIP.....I WANT TO APPLY FOR WORK PERMIT NOW....SO CAN U PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I WILL GET THE PERMIT ALONG WITH THE AIP OR WILL I NEED TO APPLY FOR IT SEPERATLY? I CHECKED THE FORM FOR THE OPEN WORK PERMIT BUT IT ASKS FOR THE NAME OF THE EMPLOYER WHICH I DONT HAVE AT THE MOMENT....ALSO HOW TO PAY THE FEES ONLINE? PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS....REALLY VERY CONFUSED.....THANX

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarakhans said:
You can apply online. I believe the form is the one for extension of visa.. you just need to check the box for employment.. and at the end of the form, there is an option to pay for fees online through a major creditcard.

Make sure u mention that u have a pr applicAtion in process