Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 15, 2012
AOR Received.
May 30, 2012
Med's Done....
December 12, 2011
imonec said:
I'll be leaving in December for 3 weeks... hoping for the best too, but I too have a valid closed work permit (although no AIP yet), valid until Aug 2013, and as long as I can enter Canada under regular circumstances it should not be a problem I'm told...

Anyways, congrats on the AIP and goodluck to the rest of us...

Imo
Thank you :)

Yeah that's pretty much the answer that I've been getting too. We actually left last summer while he was on another work permit and had no trouble either (though we did not have the application in process at that time). In fact, they didn't ask much. Anyway, he'll be back early November so I'll let everyone know how it went. I'm planning to fly to meet him towards the end of the business trip so that we can cross customs together...

Good luck!

weary-damsil31

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
April 28,2012
LANDED..........
July 10/14
Hello guys! congrats to those who got their AIP and the second stage! please include me in the spreadsheet,we submitted our application on June 6 and received on June 7,2012. I am just a bit anxious since we haven't recieved any AOR yet..is it normal? sooo happy to see that processing time is going down..hope it stays that way till we get ours.. God bless everyone!

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes it's normal. Can take 3 to 4 months. Some people don't receive it till they get AIP

weary-damsil31

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
April 28,2012
LANDED..........
July 10/14
wolanila said:
Yes it's normal. Can take 3 to 4 months. Some people don't receive it till they get AIP

oh,thank you wolanila.:)

Imim

Sep 28, 2012
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
moeytja said:
Tommyp,

Hi, i have the exact same situation. They also requested me more info cause i made a mistake in the background dates and sent me another form to complete. I sent it after a week they sent it to me. This was in july. They gave me a deadline in october as well. They havent acknowledged they received the additional info they requested. My ecase says application receved. I wonder when it will be in,process again??

Apparently the sponsor thing , and case in general takes arou d 10-11 months... Its not like the outland that they first approve the sponsor in 5 months and then u. The inland is more lime they approve ur case in general in principle after 10-11 months u sent it...

Anyone know how long will our applications be delayed because of this additional info request¿...
Tommyp, moeytja, I am exactly in the same situation. Sent Application 10th April, 2012 and receive a letter on 27th July with Client History Update Form.They were saying I had to send them the answer until 25th September. They received my answer on 15th August and from then on...NOTHING! I am so frustrated. I don't have anything as AOR. To be honest don't know exactly what that means. On our both ECAS-s say " Application receive on 10th April.

Guys, Do you think that Client History Update Form slows our applications down?

Deepcove

Sep 22, 2012
perkele said:
Hi Deepcove,

My boyfriend (the applicant) and I (the sponsor) are on the same boat. He left today for a 6-7 week business trip in Europe and we're hoping for the best when he returns. I know that this was a huge risk but we didn't really have any choice since, financially speaking, he needs to keep working.
Thank you perkele. Let's hope the risk is minimal although anxious applicants like me keep imagining worst-case scenarios. Since I have a valid study permit, I was wondering what if the border agent asked me why I'm not "studying". As far as the school is concerned, I'm full time student working on my research project off campus and I have my supervisor consent.

Wish you the best of luck in your application.. and happy return of your spouse.

krissikris

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 15, 2012
Doc's Request.
may 1, 2013 (for the girls)
AOR Received.
Dec 18, 2012
IELTS Request
AIP: April 26, 2013
File Transfer...
May 1st 2013 to Kingston Jamaica
Med's Request
April 26th 2013
Med's Done....
May 7th 2013
Interview........
DM July 5th 2013
Hello all I (sponsor) put in our application in May 2012 we still have not had anything from CIC saying they received it, only the canada post confirmation. anyone else put their app in May and hear anything/??

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Some people don't hear anything till they get AIP. Don't worry to much, if ur tracking says they have received it then just relax and enjoy some time with ur sweet heart I bet u will hear something soon. Stay positive, the tricky part is to stop thinking about it.

Good luck

krissikris

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 15, 2012
Doc's Request.
may 1, 2013 (for the girls)
AOR Received.
Dec 18, 2012
IELTS Request
AIP: April 26, 2013
File Transfer...
May 1st 2013 to Kingston Jamaica
Med's Request
April 26th 2013
Med's Done....
May 7th 2013
Interview........
DM July 5th 2013
wolanila said:
Some people don't hear anything till they get AIP. Don't worry to much, if ur tracking says they have received it then just relax and enjoy some time with ur sweet heart I bet u will hear something soon. Stay positive, the tricky part is to stop thinking about it.

Thank you, it is very hard not to think about it, I just want it started. LOL

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What date in may did they receive ur app?

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krissikris said:
Hello all I (sponsor) put in our application in May 2012 we still have not had anything from CIC saying they received it, only the canada post confirmation. anyone else put their app in May and hear anything/??
Hi krissikris. It normally takes 3-4 months from the date CIC received your application before your sponsor will hear from CIC. The sponsor will receive an email from CIC stating that they received your application and it tells you the Client Numbers for you and the sponsor, as well as the Application Number. You need any of these numbers in order to access the ECAS (online status screen) to track your application progress.

canuck2k

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
I don't understand...can someone explain how come on my wife's eCas (which we can finally view) it says Application for permament residence received May 31, 2012.
The application was sent in January with XpressPost and we got confirmation of delivery....

I"m wondering why it shows it was received six months after we sent it?!?!

Deepcove

Sep 22, 2012
canuck2k said:
I don't understand...can someone explain how come on my wife's eCas (which we can finally view) it says Application for permament residence received May 31, 2012.
The application was sent in January with XpressPost and we got confirmation of delivery....

I"m wondering why it shows it was received six months after we sent it?!?!
One possible meaning to that is they "started processing" the applicant's application after they have approved the sponsor's application.

I'm not sure though! Someone else may confirm that..

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good luck everyone and congrats to all who have recieved AIP. I am getting more and more excited as it gets closer to March applicants turn. Busybee thankyou for keeping the chart up to date its very good of you. It took me awhile to figure out where to access the chart but the chart is very good and easy to read. There is a mistake on my timeline in your chart. our application was recieved March 2 not Feb 2. It must take alot of time to keep the chart up todate, would be cool if there was some sort of public spread sheet that everyone could edit them selves. Just an Idea. Take care everyone.

Peaches14

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Hamilton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville transferred to Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None requested but sent them anyway
AOR Received.
29-06-2012
File Transfer...
October 1, 2012
Med's Done....
21-02-2012
I haven't seen anybody from February 2012 report receiving their AIP since CIC posted that they were working on February 7 applications. If there is anybody reading these threads that can report receiving their AIP after February 7 inland, or anybody having knowledge of somebody receiving, it would be appreciated.

Thanks.