+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

yaye2009

Star Member
May 9, 2009
HI EVERYBODY,Gooooood news my wife has her DM just 2hrs ago I thank all of you guys wish the best for all, we apply on Dec 2012 AIP Jan 28 2013 Medical Extended wife dependents oversea file transferred on March 2013 ,Dependents got medical done on March 2013 as well VO oversea requested additional Doc I think october 2013 and add doc has been sent on Nov 2013 Today early we received email from VO that the dependents files was completed then around 5pm lawyer sent copy of DM , we are in Edmonton is anybody know the time frame for Edmonton CIC for landing ?

Psalm91

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Congrats Yaye2009, i remember you . Good For you !!! well am still waiting, ACCRA OFFICE is slowing everything. I don't know how long its going to take them to finalise a non-accompanying dependent file . Still waiting . MP has called still same thing, waiting for ACCRA office to finalise dependent.

esthersun

Apr 17, 2012
screech339 said:
Sounds like you got DM on your ecas online. You wuill get an email with more details including where you will be landing.

Screech339
Yes, I received a letter today. It says the Montreal office will contact us. I would like to share my time line, although it took too long to get DM.
VO: Vegreville
Filed: 18-12-12 (Med at the same time)
AOR: 18-01-13
CSQ Req:02-13
CSQ R'cvd: 03-13
Sponsor DM 10-13
DM: 17-04-14

Di_vas

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
Doc's Request.
10-08-2012
Med's Request
12-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-10-2012
Tokyo said:
Hi Hinata,
I am in the same boat as you. Our application was filed in June 2012, meds were sent with application. Our case is a very straight forward case but for some reason we have still not received DM. I contacted my MP a couple of months ago. She got an update for us, basically telling us we had another 1.5 months left to wait (that was 2 months ago and still nothing). They said they have all the necessary paperwork and there is nothing to do on our end. I have no idea why it is taking so long. It is extremely frustrating! I'm hoping we are next Hinata!
I`m in your team guys....frustrated from the waiting. I try stop thinking about it and keep calm but...I CAAAAAN`T. Every evening when I check the mail I feel so bad...so disappointed....I haven`t seen my son for almost 3 years.....but you know how I feel :( We went to our MP last month but he said that 2 years waiting are...nothing....ok but not for all applicants. Why? I was so upset after that.
:(
App. Filed.......: 17-04-2012
Doc's Request.: 10-08-2012
Med's Request: 12-10-2012
Med's Done....: 20-10-2012
DM:02-10-2013
Request redo Med/for me and my son/:24-02-2014
Med`s Done: 05-03-2014

hinata-223

Apr 1, 2014
Wow I guess I am not alone but it doesn't make me feel any better all I can hope is every one of us will get a DM sometime soon...! keep me posted on what's going with you guys and I'll do the same! Keep busy

mimi263

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
We're still waiting toooooo.... Filed Dec 2012, AIP received October 2013. We continue to wait and have faith all will come to a successful completion soon.

Doe123

Apr 15, 2013
So, who internally has the authority to do something about our situation?

We've been patiently waiting over 9 months for the Vancouver office to schedule a landing appointment (to obtain my wife's COPR document) and the Call Centre has not been very helpful. We are so confused and frustrated with the entire situation. The Call Centre already sent them a referral a few months ago, and we personally sent the office a fax ourselves shortly afterwards. We are going to mail the office and contact our local Member of Parliament next. We asked to be transferred to a supervisor (or some higher authority) but the Call Centre won't do it.

???

hinata-223

Apr 1, 2014
I am assuming after what I've been reading that the Vancouver office is behind although 9 more additional month is I think a little too much... I think. the best you can do is contact your local member of parliament and see how that goes. I hope everything works out for you. And let us know how everything goes

ccL1

Jun 18, 2013
Doe123 said:
So, who internally has the authority to do something about our situation?

We've been patiently waiting over 9 months for the Vancouver office to schedule a landing appointment (to obtain my wife's COPR document) and the Call Centre has not been very helpful. We are so confused and frustrated with the entire situation. The Call Centre already sent them a referral a few months ago, and we personally sent the office a fax ourselves shortly afterwards. We are going to mail the office and contact our local Member of Parliament next. We asked to be transferred to a supervisor (or some higher authority) but the Call Centre won't do it.

???
We've been waiting over 12 months for the Vancouver office to schedule a landing appointment. For 9 months, we didn't know the reason why we were waiting, even after all the calls we made to the Call Centre. We found out the medical test results that CIC has expires after a year. That's why CIC Vancouver didn't schedule a landing appointment for us, even though we had a DM.

Make sure your medical results have not expired. Otherwise, CIC Vancouver will not schedule a landing appointment and they will not do anything to inform you about it. In this case, you'll have to re-do your medical tests or apply to have CIC extend the medical results for another year.

I hope this helps?

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
July 23rd 2014 :)
Hey guys my ecase just changed to desicion made for hubbys PR and it says he will be contacted concerning this desicion.

Do normally ppl get that response? I never read "concering" should be worried?

Anyone know the outside Canada ph# to call cic I'm in the states right now I want to cic.

Thanks

LaylaLala

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Ontario, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
13-Feb2013
Med's Request
17-Nov-2013
Med's Done....
4-Dec-2013
Interview........
29-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
29-Apr-2014
rifat said:
Hey guys my ecase just changed to desicion made for hubbys PR and it says he will be contacted concerning this desicion.

Do normally ppl get that response? I never read "concering" should be worried?

Anyone know the outside Canada ph# to call cic I'm in the states right now I want to cic.

Thanks
Hey rifat! Inthis case "concerning" means "regarding". You're OK. Congrats!

Doe123

Apr 15, 2013
ccL1 said:
We've been waiting over 12 months for the Vancouver office to schedule a landing appointment. For 9 months, we didn't know the reason why we were waiting, even after all the calls we made to the Call Centre. We found out the medical test results that CIC has expires after a year. That's why CIC Vancouver didn't schedule a landing appointment for us, even though we had a DM.

Make sure your medical results have not expired. Otherwise, CIC Vancouver will not schedule a landing appointment and they will not do anything to inform you about it. In this case, you'll have to re-do your medical tests or apply to have CIC extend the medical results for another year.

I hope this helps?
It's ridiculous they don't inform applicants of any issue(s) that may prevent scheduling a landing appointment. But fortunately, my wife's medicals were successfully extended months ago. Although the Call Centre has been providing us conflicting information and dates; including exactly when they were extended. So the file may have been unnecessarily collecting dust for months.

Canuck*soon

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
PCC submitted March 11, 2014