App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
This has me wondering if you have to include the latest stamp done by Canadian authorities? I only sent my info page of the passport!

Jolly1 said:
My advise would to to wait till you get AOR and them send
then send the missing documents using the UCI that comes with AOR.

Jolly1

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 25 2012
Doc's Request.
September 11 2013
AOR Received.
December 21 2012
Med's Request
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
June 17 2012
LANDED..........
:/
ortom said:
This has me wondering if you have to include the latest stamp done by Canadian authorities? I only sent my info page of the passport!
If you're applying for OWP you need to include
the last stamp made by Immigration.
If I'm not mistaken they asked for all stamped pages?

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
ortom said:
Though I posted a same thing at 'Inland Applications 2013', just in case.

From Instruction Guide (IMM 5289)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5289ETOC.asp
Passport
Passport pages showing the following information:
name,
date of birth,
issue and expiry dates,
the stamp made by a Canadian authority showing your most recent entry into Canada.
Format: Photocopies

And from Document Checklist
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5443E.pdf
・Passport pages clearly showing your passport number, date of birth, passport issue/expiry dates and stamp by a Canadian authority showing your most recent entry into Canada

Sonja/srb

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
Does CIC send landing date by regular mail or by email?

QuebecOkie

Champion Member
Sep 23, 2012
Very French Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-08-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
Sonja/srb said:
Does CIC send landing date by regular mail or by email?
Generally regular mail.

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
so quite here today :(

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
nrajani_99 said:
so quite here today :(
Its the day after CIC's long weekend. Would require them an extra day to jolt themselves out of their weekend mindset back to work reality.

Screech339

anabanana1983

Mar 25, 2013
Hello Everyone...

I've been very quiet in this forum, however been coming here almost every week to stay grounded, not lose my patience and also be updated on the status on all of your application. And most important of all to be able to keep my sanity during this long, tedious process. And for that reason, I sincerely thank every one of you for that.

Also, Congratulations on all of you who have either had your first stage approved, both stages approved, been landed, become PRs, or anybody who's had a significant progress on your application.

This has been a real waiting game for us. We applied inland, even though our life circumstances didn't allow us to stay put more than a few months. But after traveling in and out of country several times this past year and having faced with a great deal of stress every single time we had to re-enter Vancouver, (nothing happened and every time we were greeted by an extremely nice and understanding officer), today I finally received THE letter.

My application to sponsor my husband was filed on December 24, 2012 and CIC began processing it February 1, 2013. I applied for OWP at the same time.

This morning I received an email as follows:

"You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence will be processed separately and the applicant will hear from this office shortly."

and my husband received the following email few minutes later:

"This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Vancouver will contact you concerning your permanent resident status."

And regarding his OWP:

"Your application for a work permit has been approved and your new document(s) will be sent to you separately. You are authorized to remain in Canada under the conditions listed on the document(s)."

So my question to you all is, does this mean that both stage 1 (sponsorship) and stage 2 (permanent resident application) have been processed and approved? It doesn't say anywhere that we will be called for interview, but only we will be contacted "concerning your permanent resident status". What does this mean? And do you know how Vancouver office contact us (email, phone, etc.)? Any pointers/ideas as to what is expected next at this point would really help us plan our lives within the next few months...

Many thanks

Anabanana1983

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
@ anabanana1983

Congrats! You got your AIP and DM at the same time!!! ;D
About your landing interview, Vancouver office will contact you by snail mail.

hockeyfan

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2013
AOR Received.
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
10-01-2013
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
31-05-2014
anabanana1983 said:
Hello Everyone...

I've been very quiet in this forum, however been coming here almost every week to stay grounded, not lose my patience and also be updated on the status on all of your application. And most important of all to be able to keep my sanity during this long, tedious process. And for that reason, I sincerely thank every one of you for that.

Also, Congratulations on all of you who have either had your first stage approved, both stages approved, been landed, become PRs, or anybody who's had a significant progress on your application.

This has been a real waiting game for us. We applied inland, even though our life circumstances didn't allow us to stay put more than a few months. But after traveling in and out of country several times this past year and having faced with a great deal of stress every single time we had to re-enter Vancouver, (nothing happened and every time we were greeted by an extremely nice and understanding officer), today I finally received THE letter.

My application to sponsor my husband was filed on December 24, 2012 and CIC began processing it February 1, 2013. I applied for OWP at the same time.

This morning I received an email as follows:

"You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence will be processed separately and the applicant will hear from this office shortly."

and my husband received the following email few minutes later:

"This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Vancouver will contact you concerning your permanent resident status."

And regarding his OWP:

"Your application for a work permit has been approved and your new document(s) will be sent to you separately. You are authorized to remain in Canada under the conditions listed on the document(s)."

So my question to you all is, does this mean that both stage 1 (sponsorship) and stage 2 (permanent resident application) have been processed and approved? It doesn't say anywhere that we will be called for interview, but only we will be contacted "concerning your permanent resident status". What does this mean? And do you know how Vancouver office contact us (email, phone, etc.)? Any pointers/ideas as to what is expected next at this point would really help us plan our lives within the next few months...

Many thanks

Anabanana1983
You're done, Anabanana, congrats!!

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
Well I better get it ready and mail it out. Thanks guys

Tomorisu said:
Though I posted a same thing at 'Inland Applications 2013', just in case.

From Instruction Guide (IMM 5289)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5289ETOC.asp
Passport
Passport pages showing the following information:
name,
date of birth,
issue and expiry dates,
the stamp made by a Canadian authority showing your most recent entry into Canada.
Format: Photocopies

And from Document Checklist
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5443E.pdf
・Passport pages clearly showing your passport number, date of birth, passport issue/expiry dates and stamp by a Canadian authority showing your most recent entry into Canada

anndreea

Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
17-01-2013
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
Med's Request
12-06-2013
Med's Done....
19-07-2013
Interview........
AIP+DM: 24-10-2013
LANDED..........
21-11-2013
ortom said:
Well I better get it ready and mail it out. Thanks guys
bing1978 said:
hello guys.i need help.i just mailed my application for owp and pr and as i was going over my passport i noticed that i missed a page to be photocopied . what should i do :( I'm so stressed thinking about it.
the only thing I sent was the info page of my passport + visa page, because when I came to Canada, no one put any stamp on my passport page .... so I didn't send them the page "stamp by Canadian Authority of showing your most recent entry into Canada" and I had no problem. My advice would be to wait...If they will need any extra documents, they will let you know .

PS: just my opinion .... everyone does what he thinks is best :)

sunflora

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/12/12
AOR Received.
26/01/13
Med's Done....
06/12/12
LANDED..........
19/12/13
@ anabanana1983
Congrats on your AIP, DM and OWP at once.

@Tomorisu,

Have you got your landing letter yet and known the date? Sometimes I really feel like going to CIC Scarborough to ask when they would have me scheduled for the date...could I be allowed to do this?? Although it has been only 8 days since DM, but I really wanna know when I will receive the letter..... : I just so hope I could land before X'mas.... :'(

Tomorisu said:
@ anabanana1983

Congrats! You got your AIP and DM at the same time!!! ;D
About your landing interview, Vancouver office will contact you by snail mail.

sweetpea22

Star Member
Nov 1, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
(received nothing so I called CIC)
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2014
@ anabanana1983
Congratulations! You are so lucky ;D AIP, DM and OWP you got them all at once.

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
sunflora said:
@ Tomorisu,
Have you got your landing letter yet and known the date? Sometimes I really feel like going to CIC Scarborough to ask when they would have me scheduled for the date...could I be allowed to do this?? Although it has been only 8 days since DM, but I really wanna know when I will receive the letter..... : I just so hope I could land before X'mas.... :'(
Hi, sunflora. Not yet! I live in Quebec city. My local office is in Montreal. Montreal office is a bit different from other local offices. As long as reading previous posting, only Montreal office sends a letter to applicants to confirm some info (name, birthday, passport number, etc). Applicants in Quebec need to send back the letter to Montreal office with 2 photos for PR cards. After then, Montreal office sends another letter about the landing interview. Last week, I received a confirmation letter and sent it back. I'm waiting for next letter. I guess (and I hope) that I can land this month or next month.

Other local offices just send the letter about the landing interview to applicants.

It's up to the local offices how many days take to landing. I understand your feeling. But even if you go to Scarborough office, the local office is 'In-person help by appointment only'. I guess they will only tell you to wait.