AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
sunflora said:
@ Tomorisu,

thank you...I just went to check my email and OMG..I think I got DM...
This is what the email said :

We are pleased to advise you that procesing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Scarborough will contact you concerning your permanent resident status.

Is there anyone that knows how long I should wait for Scarborough office to contact me ??? thanks~ :p
Yeah!!! You got AIP and DM on the same day! Congraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats!! ;D

Please check the spreadsheet. You can guess how long takes to land on Scarborough.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
sunflora said:
@ Tomorisu,

thank you...I just went to check my email and OMG..I think I got DM...
This is what the email said :

We are pleased to advise you that procesing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Scarborough will contact you concerning your permanent resident status.

Is there anyone that knows how long I should wait for Scarborough office to contact me ??? thanks~ :p
Congrats on getting AIP and DM same time. Not sure what the time for scarborough office. It ranges from all over the place. But last 3 landings at scarborough ranges from 27 to 33 days after DM.

I have updated your status on timeheet.

Screech339

nairaboy

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2012
Doc's Request.
17-01-2013
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-03-2013
Interview........
10-06-2015
sunflora said:
@ screech339

thanks...in answer to your question, I did not apply OWP with my application...
hopefully my AIP email is coming to my mailbox ...
Congrats sunflora, hopefully I will be sharing my good news too! Sent in the marriage cert again hopefully they don't loose it again!

sunflora

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/12/12
AOR Received.
26/01/13
Med's Done....
06/12/12
LANDED..........
19/12/13
@Tomorisu

Thank you for reminding...yeah, I should check the spreadsheet to get a roughly idea... :p
Today this whole day I don't think properly...haha...still to happy to think things normally as I could...

Tomorisu said:
Yeah!!! You got AIP and DM on the same day! Congraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats!! ;D

Please check the spreadsheet. You can guess how long takes to land on Scarborough.

sunflora

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/12/12
AOR Received.
26/01/13
Med's Done....
06/12/12
LANDED..........
19/12/13
@connie,

Ture..just realized your hubby will land in London office...

connie121 said:
Looks like we both got good news today! ;)

sunflora

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/12/12
AOR Received.
26/01/13
Med's Done....
06/12/12
LANDED..........
19/12/13
@ screech339,

thank you so much for telling me the timeline at scarborough office...and thank you for updating the spreadsheet as well...you are like a living dictionary here for every one who need information...

So..I have a few questions...I got my DM email after 10 minutes my hubby got his spousal approval email...but I did not get my AIP email...is it normal ??

This afternoon I took my DM email to Service Canada to apply for OHIP without any problem...I am supposed to get OHIP card after 3 months waiting period..but it will also expired within a year...
Do you renew OHIP card after having PR card in hand ??

screech339 said:
Congrats on getting AIP and DM same time. Not sure what the time for scarborough office. It ranges from all over the place. But last 3 landings at scarborough ranges from 27 to 33 days after DM.

I have updated your status on timeheet.

Screech339

sunflora

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/12/12
AOR Received.
26/01/13
Med's Done....
06/12/12
LANDED..........
19/12/13
@nairaboy,

thank you...I truly wish you got your good news very soon as well...and thank you for praying for me.. :D

nairaboy said:
Congrats sunflora, hopefully I will be sharing my good news too! Sent in the marriage cert again hopefully they don't loose it again!

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
sunflora said:
----- 8< ------
So..I have a few questions...I got my DM email after 10 minutes my hubby got his spousal approval email...but I did not get my AIP email...is it normal ??
----- 8< ------
Sunflora, my e-mail is a combined letter of AIP and DM.

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Montreal will contact you concerning your permanent resident status.

The second paragraph is AIP and the third one is DM. How about your e-mail?

Deedeedar

Star Member
Jul 26, 2012
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Med's Request
28-10-2013
Med's Done....
04-05-2012
LANDED..........
30-04-2014
Tomorisu said:
Hi, lsj2767. No, CIC didn't send me e-mails separately. I received only one e-mail. Correctly a pdf file which was attached with the e-mail contained AIP, DM and a work permit.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
resident status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in Montreal will contact you concerning your permanent resident
status.

Hi lsj2767,

I also received only one e-mail (AIP+Open Work Permit).

[X] Your application for a work permit has been approved and your new document(s) will be
sent to you separately.
I'm still waiting for my Open Work Permit via mail...hopefully it arrives tomorrow, fingers crossed.

[X] Your application for a work permit has been approved and your new document(s) will be
sent to you separately. You are authorized to remain in Canada under the conditions listed
on the document(s).

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
@Deedeedar
Just in case, your mailing address on the e-cas is correct? If it's OK, call tomorrow to make sure that CIC sent the OWP to you.

sunflora

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/12/12
AOR Received.
26/01/13
Med's Done....
06/12/12
LANDED..........
19/12/13
@Tomorisu,

My DM email only has the first and the third paragraph...should I worry ???

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Scarborough will contact you concerning your permanent resident status.

Please Note: xxxxxx

When should I contact CIC ?

xxxxxxxx

Lisa11

Oct 22, 2012
Hi congrats to everyone who have recieved good news. I am a aug 2012 applicant with dependant. Cic says they are waiting from a response from Paris office regarding dependent anyone have any idea how long it takes to process dependents application. Tired of waiting. Want this process finished!!

CANUSA31

Star Member
Dec 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2013
AOR Received.
15-02-2013
Med's Done....
05-01-2013
Anyone that has been around long enough do you know if CIC takes a lot of time off during Christmas holidays? My guess is that they would take off like December 23rd to January 6th (by looking at the calendar, but this is a pure guess on my part). Does anyone remember or know what they did last Christmas?

sweetpea22

Star Member
Nov 1, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
(received nothing so I called CIC)
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2014
connie121 said:
London, ON
Where I live
Hi Connie121!

I also live in London, ON. I'm just wondering where did you go for you medical? Which physician did you went and how much?
I haven't done mine and I sent my application January 2013.

Thanks!