+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

canuck2k

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
My wife is still waiting for her landing interview as well. Its been nearly 8 weeks since DM and still haven't heard from Yellowknife office.
We were hoping to get it soon after DM to go home for Christmas but I guess its too late to get the PR card in time to travel.

As long as we get soon so we can go somewhere warm this winter!

Jaimeirl

Star Member
Jul 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-12-12
AOR Received.
22-1-13
Med's Request
24-10-13
Med's Done....
Nov 12 and 18-11-13
LANDED..........
11-06-14
Cic website updated,still 11 months but date has changed to 16th November,come on baby hurry up we're nearly at December yay

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
And PR card timeline is listed as 61 days.

Screech339

sounion

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
Med's Done....
24-10-2012
Interview........
20-11-2013
LANDED..........
20-11-2013
@jonico, CONGRATS! An AIP+DM is amazing! Especially since you applied only 3 days before me. The site says Nov 16, but clearly they are working on some after that date. Wow.

Where are you immigrating from? I am curious to see if there are any parallels in our cases, if only to dream of an AIP/DM all in one. :D

green.puply

Mar 6, 2013
Question about RPRF

Dear all
I have received DM and been notified that I didnt pay the RPRF $490.00 fee
So I paid it online and have the copies of receipt with me right now. In the receipt, it clarify that I need to send one copy for CIC to notify them about my payment for the application. However, they do not have any instruction where should I sent it to. I have read several post in the past and thought that I should wait the letter of local CIC office to send the receipt to them. In my DM letter it said I should sent the receipt to the local CIC office. My question is: " Should I wait for local CIC letter, in my case is Etobicoke CIC office, or Should I sent the copy of receipt direct to CIC Vegreville?"
I also have question about my DM. I still have some bad feeling that my DM would be a negative DM, I dont know why. I searched and confused that how people know the DM would be positive or negative. There are no example about negative DM so I confuse. If it is a negative DM, I shouldn't be requested to pay the RPRF, right?
Thanks so much if anyone can answer my question.
I am really appreciated.
Wish your all have a good day.

Sonja/srb

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
Hi :) :):)I got this email today :) :) :D :D

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.
You may now apply for an open work permit, which will allow you to work in the occupation and location of your choice. You may also apply for a study permit. If applying for a study permit please ensure you include a letter from the educational institution you plan to attend. The letter should outline the type of course or program for which you are registered, the start date and the expected completion date. To obtain the correct forms please visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Internet web site at [http://www.cic.gc.ca] or contact the Immigration Call Centre at the number indicated below.
Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada.

what now???

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Sonja/srb said:
Hi :) :):)I got this email today :) :) :D :D

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.
You may now apply for an open work permit, which will allow you to work in the occupation and location of your choice. You may also apply for a study permit. If applying for a study permit please ensure you include a letter from the educational institution you plan to attend. The letter should outline the type of course or program for which you are registered, the start date and the expected completion date. To obtain the correct forms please visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Internet web site at [http://www.cic.gc.ca] or contact the Immigration Call Centre at the number indicated below.
Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada.

what now???
Congrats on getting your AIP. Now you can apply for OHIP and qualify in 3 months time. Did you submit an OWP with application? You should get that email shortly if you did. If not, you can apply for it online.

Screech339

Sonja/srb

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
Thank you screech :) :) :) I am so happy now :) :) :) I made a mistake, my application was received on November 27 so Sounion expect good news :) :) :)

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Sonja/srb said:
Thank you screech :) :) :) I am so happy now :) :) :) I made a mistake, my application was received on November 27 so Sounion expect good news :) :) :)
Did you apply for OWP with your application?

Screech339

Sonja/srb

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
screech339 said:
Congrats on getting your AIP. Now you can apply for OHIP and qualify in 3 months time. Did you submit an OWP with application? You should get that email shortly if you did. If not, you can apply for it online.

Screech339
No I'll apply online today :)

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Sonja/srb said:
No I'll apply online today :)
Thanks I updated timesheet with your AIP added. I also corrected your application submital date.

Congrats on getting your AIP.

Screech339

Sonja/srb

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
screech339 said:
Thanks I updated timesheet with your AIP added. I also corrected your application submital date.

Congrats on getting your AIP.

Screech339
thanks Nessasary :) and big THANK YOU screech for everything you do here :)

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
Re: Question about RPRF

@ green.puply

Congrats to your DM! I think if it is a negative one, CIC would not ask you to pay RPRF.

Just in case, in the e-mail, is there this phrase?

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Etobicoke will contact you concerning your permanent resident status.

If yes, it's a positive DM! :)

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
@Sonja/srb

Congrats! I hope you will receive DM soon. :)