+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

mikekmk

May 10, 2013
hn1234 said:
So it has been 7 months since my application is in process and no AIP, which comes to me as no surprise as there are people waiting for 8, 9, 10 months or greater for AIP.

Nonetheless I thought I'd contact my MP's office and see what can be done. An inquiry has been sent lets see what happens....

Slowly losing hope day by day.... Just a sad day for me
I sent in my application exactly the same time as you and nothing for us either. Enough time for Oct 8 applications already...

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
My friend just messaged me a while ago that his cousin got a letter from CIC that he's landed and he'll get his PR card when he sends in the $450. He said they had his passport too. Has anyone ever heard of anyone getting landed without going to a landing interview?

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
jiggyzealous said:
My friend just messaged me a while ago that his cousin got a letter from CIC that he's landed and he'll get his PR card when he sends in the $450. He said they had his passport too. Has anyone ever heard of anyone getting landed without going to a landing interview?
Nope. And I've never heard of anyone becoming a PR until they paid all the fees first.

Did you mean $490? I'm not sure what fee would be $450.

goldmoon

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
AOR Received.
27-12-2012
Med's Done....
18-10-2012 AIP Received : 19-09-2013 DM received : 29-09-2013
Interview........
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
My friend called me yesterday and told me that one of her friends who applied for inland sponsorship in November recently got her AIP and asked if I have my AIP already seeing that I applied before her. I told her no. I am so confused right now.

I visited my MP this morning to find out about my application since he said we should come back after two weeks. Well the MP said there're no updates on my app and to come back a next time. Oh well.. and the waiting continues.... Am praying so hard that we all get AIP in August atleast... I wanna go to school in September ** tears**

ichbinella

Star Member
Dec 14, 2012
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
29-09-2012
AOR Received.
15-06-2012 (AIP+OWP:06-12-2012)
Med's Request
29-09-2012
Med's Done....
06-11-2012 (appeared on ECAS:22-11-2012)
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
June/july2013
LANDED..........
15aug2013,pr card received:15oct2013
canadaeh1234 said:
owh, the agent i was talking to confirmed that information was sent to them july 10, for me i was like, what the f*** coz i waited three months to call back and was hoping that cic call center can send a message to vancouver office regarding my landing appointment. honestly i really felt bad when i heard they extended it to 6 months without informing applicants who were waiting already to finalize the application. i felt like they dont give a damn to us applicants, because if they did, they should have given notice to us, a writing from them would really be great. but they chose not to inform us.

however, i am still hopeful, it will arrive before september because i really want to back to school. i feel bad for myself because ive set myself to going back to school already so ican help my husband build our family's future. :(
i really hope they can tell us the reasons for extending the time.. I got email regarding the decision made on 26 Jun2013, and if there's gonna be a 6 months wait instead of 3, i need to renew my work permit which will expire in Dec 2013. I really feel bad about this, cos if they dont extend that, i should be able to save this part of $$ and renewal..~

I dunno why they dun tell us the reasons!!

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@computergeek
Its $450 he told me and he said he saw the letter that his cousin has landed. I asked him if the guy ever went to any interview at anytime. He said "No!" He even was assuring me that I'll soon be hearing something because my application went in around the same time. A few months ago he told me that cic had requested his cousins passport and now he got a letter that he's landed. He is under spousal sponsorship too. I was saying maybe it's because CIC tends to operate differently at times

tyhcyq

Jul 14, 2013
hn1234 said:
So it has been 7 months since my application is in process and no AIP, which comes to me as no surprise as there are people waiting for 8, 9, 10 months or greater for AIP.

Nonetheless I thought I'd contact my MP's office and see what can be done. An inquiry has been sent lets see what happens....

Slowly losing hope day by day.... Just a sad day for me
Same thing here, I sent the app in Dec 5 and they started processing it around Jan 20. Called CIC the other day, nothing has been changed and they were rude as usual.....

brightstar87

Feb 19, 2013
hi i just have a question and m hoping somebody can please tell me .in the inland landing interview for the spousal sponsorship ,is it ok if only the applicant goes or the couple is supposed to go ?

Annabell

Jun 27, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2012
AOR Received.
08-01-2013
Med's Done....
14-09-2012
LANDED..........
May 19, 2015
@canadianthrower
Re. Health card
I was told by CIC that the visitor extension app would not affect my PR app and that I needed to do it to keep in status. This was after originally getting told not to submit 2 applications at the same time! (I've since submitted an open work visa app too via the post as cant submit online. it should then be processed with my sponsorship and not mean waiting longer- I was told to write across the top that it was linked to my PR family class spousal app with my husbands and my own CIC ref numbers on it) I would call Alberta health and explain your situation as they were great with us and waited over 3 months for confirmation of my status with coverage so they should extend it for you. :)

Annabell

Jun 27, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2012
AOR Received.
08-01-2013
Med's Done....
14-09-2012
LANDED..........
May 19, 2015
@canadianthrower
Re health card
Sorry missed off that the first extension was to hopefully get my AIP and Alberta health gave me 3 months past my status running out (4 months from the call) and then I applied to extend visitor status and used that as AIP still isn't here :mad:

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
goldmoon said:
My friend called me yesterday and told me that one of her friends who applied for inland sponsorship in November recently got her AIP and asked if I have my AIP already seeing that I applied before her. I told her no. I am so confused right now.

I visited my MP this morning to find out about my application since he said we should come back after two weeks. Well the MP said there're no updates on my app and to come back a next time. Oh well.. and the waiting continues.... Am praying so hard that we all get AIP in August atleast... I wanna go to school in September ** tears**
My MP's office called me yesterday after I wrote an email explaining my situation to them,the lady told me cic told her my application is on the que for review and that it would likely take another two months for them to complete stage one!!!:(.....I applied in mid November,she said to check back in September:(:(.....It's going to be a long ride I reckon!!!!!

jenny12345

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brightstar87 said:
hi i just have a question and m hoping somebody can please tell me .in the inland landing interview for the spousal sponsorship ,is it ok if only the applicant goes or the couple is supposed to go ?
Both have to go sponsor and applicant otherwise they will reschedule you.

mariannamurrieta

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
toronto, ON, Canada.
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 - 03 - 2013
Doc's Request.
Police certificate request after AIP January-9-2014 sent on January-10-2014
AOR Received.
22-03-2013
File Transfer...
AIP + OWP January-9-2014
Med's Request
Med's sent with app
Interview........
Not interview request at this time.
Passport Req..
DM: May 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
june 11 2014
sounion said:
Yep! As it's an open work permit that you are applying for, you won't have any employer info. Leave it blank. I would, however, put the intended occupation and intended location if you can. For instance, I put teacher in Winnipeg. However, this may change but that's not really a concern.

I would also attach a separate piece of paper to the OWP stating that your intention is to file for an OWP and that, as such, there is no employer information. CIC is pretty smart :)

These are the things I did when sending in my OWP with my inland PR app.

hello, i would like to apply for a open work permit, could you please send me the link with the application form? im having a hard time trying to fin it on the website.

thanks!

sunbrey

Feb 18, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2012
AOR Received.
29-12-2012
Med's Done....
01-11-2012
Interview........
Final Interview 10-18-2013
Bye Bye Jason Kenny ... Hello Chris Alexander!

Honourable Chris Alexander will hopefully get this train moving again.

Jason Kenney's 10 Biggist Blunders! Good Article.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/rachel-decoste/jason-kenney-cabinet-shuffle_b_3564650.html

Good Luck & God Bless & Keep Praying! :)

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrembo said:
My MP's office called me yesterday after I wrote an email explaining my situation to them,the lady told me cic told her my application is on the que for review and that it would likely take another two months for them to complete stage one!!!:(.....I applied in mid November,she said to check back in September:(:(.....It's going to be a long ride I reckon!!!!!
Another 2 Months for Stage 1 and yet you still applied back in November, What a complete shambles. That's so bad and they need to full there fingers out.