Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 25, 2012
ItisTime said:
I got AIP via email but ecas is still saying "in process", is this normal?
Yes. Give them some time to update Ecas. The email is whats important :D

CONGRATS!!!

CanED

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 16th 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 24th 2012
Med's Request
Sept 18th 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 21st 2012 rec'd on Ecas Nov 11th 2012
buzybee said:
I'm so happy for everyone! this is exciting!! Congrats to my fellow January Applicants!

I actually received an email friday as well. i was just checking the wrong email (all this stressing and i forgot i created one special just for CIC lol... oh well) my sponsor also received an email.

I just checked Ecas and it says Decision Made under both sections (sponsorship application and permanent residence application status)!!!!!!!! And along with the AIP email i received another one stating that my application was complete and that someone from CIC in Scarborough would contact me.... is this good?!?!

Because in this email it says "A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at this time".... so does that mean i have an interview... i'm so excited but so confused ::)
Johanna and Buzybee - did you both get emails? We did not receive an email as yet - just saw the change on ECAS. Congrats on gettng the stage two - I only did my medical last week so I am anticipating a bit of a wait for the second part to be comlplete. Best of luck with the interview if it is required. Here's to a smooth landing!

All the best,

CanED.

buzybee

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 25, 2012
CanED said:
Johanna and Buzybee - did you both get emails? We did not receive an email as yet - just saw the change on ECAS. Congrats on gettng the stage two - I only did my medical last week so I am anticipating a bit of a wait for the second part to be comlplete. Best of luck with the interview if it is required. Here's to a smooth landing!

All the best,

CanED.
Hi CanED,

My sponsor and I both got emails from AIP. Did either of you (the applicant and sponsor) receive an email??? Make sure your not doing what i did and checking the wrong email :p.

Buzybee

yangski

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec.09,2011 AIP/OPW:Sept.11,2012 DM:Sept.18,2012
hi everyone,

anyone here who's landing office is Calgary?I just called the cic they told me that the time frame is 8 weeks..

CanED

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 16th 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 24th 2012
Med's Request
Sept 18th 2012
Med's Done....
buzybee said:
Hi CanED,

My sponsor and I both got emails from AIP. Did either of you (the applicant and sponsor) receive an email??? Make sure your not doing what i did and checking the wrong email :p.

Buzybee
No neither of us received an email. My wife got the email for AOR - but has received nothing since. We will leave it a few days and if we don't get a letter then we will contact CIC. Only have the one email so not sure where else it would have went??? Anyway; from being on here the last few months - i have come to realise that just because it goes one way for some people doesn't necessarily mean it will be the same for me! LOL! At least we can see some progress, I guess.

dentpratik

Mar 23, 2012
Hi My ecas says decision made and pr in process. but, i havent received any email regarding AIP. So, does i got AIP or not?

sarakhans

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
AOR Received.
08-08-2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) 11-10-2012
Med's Done....
22-03-2012
LANDED..........
(DM) 15-04-2013
Hey guys

'm back here after a long a time :) Congratz to all people receiving their AIPS already! If you guys can please update me to the timeline as welll...

Application filed Apr 10, 2012
Received April 13, 2012
In Process August 8, 2012

Fingers Crossed for an AIP asap ! :)

Medical and Police Certificate was sent along with the application. Just Praying to God that the whole process goes smoothly!
Congrats once again to everyone who got their First Approvals!

Cheers everybody!

Sara

CanED

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 16th 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 24th 2012
Med's Request
Sept 18th 2012
Med's Done....
dentpratik said:
Hi My ecas says decision made and pr in process. but, i havent received any email regarding AIP. So, does i got AIP or not?
I think from other posts on here that once your PR is in process after decision made - then you have AIP. Congrats.

Nahmed

Star Member
Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville, alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2012
AOR Received.
20-07-2012
File Transfer...
05-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
sarakhans said:
Hey guys

'm back here after a long a time :) Congratz to all people receiving their AIPS already! If you guys can please update me to the timeline as welll...

Application filed Apr 10, 2012
Received April 13, 2012
In Process August 8, 2012

Fingers Crossed for an AIP asap ! :)

Medical and Police Certificate was sent along with the application. Just Praying to God that the whole process goes smoothly!
Congrats once again to everyone who got their First Approvals!

Cheers everybody!

Sara
Hi Sara,
Does your ecas say that "application in process"?

Congrats to new aip holders :)

Mu

Apr 17, 2012
hamedsilent said:
Forget to mention, Sometimes there is a delay on applications because they probably consider approval of both stages... Mine did not include medicals so have to wait till they get it though and look into it after another probably 3 month. Dont worry,, I am sure you guys will hear very good news soon too.
Hello
I an sponsor my husband and he is holding visitor visa while doing the inland application. We sent both the medical report and police check same time with our application. Does it mean he has to re do them? or wait until CIC tells us something?

Here is my time line
Sent Appl - Jan 6th 2012
Appl received _ Jan 11th 2012
Appl in preocess _ Sept 18th 2012

Is it a good news for me and my husband? Next steps will be coming soon?
I am excited and so worry for him..

It's good to read all of your message in here...
Hope we all gain our hopes..

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats buzybee. so happy for you.

hi caned. We also didnt receive any email notice. My sponsor and I just saw changes in our ECAS to DM. I think it depends on the visa officer handling your account. Some send emails only, some update ecas first, etc.
I called up visa office this morning to double check results, and agent I talked to said the same thing about whats in my ECAS.

Buzybee, my ecas page on PR says "DM-our office will contact you blah blah..", but it didnt say Scarborough, but I live in Toronto too so I dont know yet what landing office they'll assign me.

Someone from the 2011 forum said that the interview that they is mentioned in the Stage 2 letter (PR completion notice) is just a formality when you sign your PR papers when you land. Basically, youre finished with the processing. you just have to sign papers, pay landing fee, submit photos and go to landing office with partner/spouse. Here's the difference:

1. If Interview is before Stage 1 decision --- means they will interview you and your sponsor and ask tricky questions because they doubt your relationship or marriage

2. if interview is after Stage 2 decision - means nothing. Just a formality procedure on your landing date where they ask you questions like:
2.1 have you committed a crime since you came here?
2.2. are you still with spouse/partner?
2.3. do you have dependents waiting to be sponsored soon? kids? etc.

Lets keep each other posted about landing dates thanks.

johanna

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Johana

You mention a question in a second stage interview about "Do you have any dependents waiting to be sponsored?"

If you answer yes does this create a problem?

Mu

Apr 17, 2012
johanna125 said:
Hi everyone. I just checked ECAS now (sept. 22, sat, 450pm). Mine says:

-On the sponsorship application - Decision Made
-On the PR application :We started processing your application ...

it says we sent you letter on Sept. XX, Pls consider delays in mail before contacting us.

I sent my application on Jan. 25, 2012, wow, im excited and very nervous now.

johanna

Hi Johanna
Mine is almost the same date and same thing as you..
I am excited too and hope this is a good news for next step..

Good luck and lets have faith in God

Mu