20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
sunsun said:
Can you imagine , the room was so full and hot , many customers must stand including old people and there were no computers which you can select what do you want to do over there so you can go to special counter desk with the que number. No washroom, No TV , No digital information , No WI-FI etc etc etc...

If you travel to other countries , you will understand what I mean....What I am trying to say is the old technology they use and how they treat the customers.
Sorry,it doesn't connect to Canada Immigration and i just want to share my experience in Canada since I am still new in this country
I understand what you are saying. I'm not trying to trivalize your situation. I think a lot of it has to do with working with government. And where there's government jobs, there's union and bureaucracy. Money not well spent, and any improvements to efficiency and customers's benefit can be misconstrued as threat to worker's employment.

Expect to see a lot of this at Ontario and Canada Service locations.

Screech339

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@thatgirl123

Did they receive your application on November 30 or u got AOR on that day? If so, when was your application received?

tyl92

Apr 1, 2013
hi Loops ,
I'm in Quebec too , the letter you received sounds normal to me ,
I received a letter 2 weeks ago from vegreville saying that the process is over and i'm still waiting for the letter from Montreal Office.
According to the spreadsheet , you're one week ahead of me , so i'll have news from them soon , at least i hope.

thatgirl123

Star Member
Dec 3, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 30, 2012
jiggyzealous said:
@ thatgirl123

Did they receive your application on November 30 or u got AOR on that day? If so, when was your application received?
I mailed it Nov 28th, then on Jan 18 received an email AOR stating they received it Nov 30 and began processing the application Jan 17 ( I assumed the delay was because of the Christmas holiday)

thatgirl123

Star Member
Dec 3, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 30, 2012
sunsun said:
Can you imagine , the room was so full and hot , many customers must stand including old people and there were no computers which you can select what do you want to do over there so you can go to special counter desk with the que number. No washroom, No TV , No digital information , No WI-FI etc etc etc...

If you travel to other countries , you will understand what I mean....What I am trying to say is the old technology they use and how they treat the customers.
Sorry,it doesn't connect to Canada Immigration and i just want to share my experience in Canada since I am still new in this country
It probably depends on the city you are in also..... here in London Ontario the Service Ontario is always busy but, it run pretty efficiently and the agents are very nice.

Loops

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
tyl92 said:
hi Loops ,
I'm in Quebec too , the letter you received sounds normal to me ,
I received a letter 2 weeks ago from vegreville saying that the process is over and i'm still waiting for the letter from Montreal Office.
According to the spreadsheet , you're one week ahead of me , so i'll have news from them soon , at least i hope.

Awesome! Yep, after 3 weeks I got the letter, so I hope you will the good news in the next few days! :)

Im just more nervous and stressed!!! Hahahaha, for what I can see in the letter I wanna think it has been approved they send me the instructions for the PR card pictures so ... Keep me posted on when do you get your papers, I'll send everything back tomorrow by ExpressPost since they only gave me 5 business days to send everything, and from there will see how long for them to call or email or sent a letter with the date for my landing interview! (Hope is not too long!)

Victorswife

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 3 2012
File Transfer...
AIP & OWP Sept 20, 2013
Med's Request
Sept 20, 2013
Med's Done....
October 2 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan 8 2014
LANDED..........
March 4, 2014
re** TRV Stamp and Date

My husband has a valid multiple Entrance visa until 2016. He did not get the regular TRV stamp. ... That is what BC is requiring for him to take his driver's test.
I told them not everyone gets that stamp... Would there be a way to get it without fear of No return entry allowed?

Victorswife

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 3 2012
File Transfer...
AIP & OWP Sept 20, 2013
Med's Request
Sept 20, 2013
Med's Done....
October 2 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan 8 2014
LANDED..........
March 4, 2014
I checked my mailbox today...

heart stopped when I saw an envelope from Ministry of Justice - Sheriff Services... Deportation???? no.....

THANK GOD IT WAS ONLY JURY DUTY!!!!

Olah-lah

Mar 14, 2013
Loops said:
Awesome! Yep, after 3 weeks I got the letter, so I hope you will the good news in the next few days! :)

Im just more nervous and stressed!!! Hahahaha, for what I can see in the letter I wanna think it has been approved they send me the instructions for the PR card pictures so ... Keep me posted on when do you get your papers, I'll send everything back tomorrow by ExpressPost since they only gave me 5 business days to send everything, and from there will see how long for them to call or email or sent a letter with the date for my landing interview! (Hope is not too long!)
Good news, Loops! It's good to know Mtl office is working :) I have been waiting for almost a month! Nothing has arrived yet :( Keep me informed how this process will be going, please. Bon chance! ;D

Nigea

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2012
AOR Received.
29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
Anybody notice that DAWLEX on Inland 2013 forum applied in Feb and has been verbally told at interview they have AIP

Olah-lah

Mar 14, 2013
Loops said:

I have just checked your dates, and it seems that you also waited for almost 4 weeks, not 3. It just gives me more hope that I will receive a letter this week, too ;D

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
Am just speaking with Dawlex and she's overwhelmed! She's in disbelief. Submitted application in February and it was.sent to reduction office in Vancouver. They were called in for interview today and got AIP on spot.

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
jiggyzealous said:
Am just speaking with Dawlex and she's overwhelmed! She's in disbelief. Submitted application in February and it was.sent to reduction office in Vancouver. They were called in for interview today and got AIP on spot.
Wow,unbelievable!!!-they already moved to this years applications before they finish last years?ouch :mad:

gjfst

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
London , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey , Just some info for the ones who waiting for the Landing letter.
My local office just sent me a letter that i have to pay the Right of PR fee!
They DO NOT schedule an appointment before i pay it online and i send them the receipt by mail :/

Did anyone go into the local cic office without appointment? Do they still have a walk in service?
I think i'll try to drop off the receipt...

thatgirl123

Star Member
Dec 3, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 30, 2012
jiggyzealous said:
WOW!! Crazy tings a gwan!!!