App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Wow wow wow we are sooooo happy today. The OWP arrived today. I do not normally get worked up about things in this process but I have to say I was worried about this one. I remember awhile ago someone posted that you could not apply for an OWP before AIP online, it had to be a paper application. This had me worried because this was exactly what I did. Well I am here to tell you today that you can file for OWP online at any time and it will be approved.

By the way if anybody needs a good Thai massage we are now in business!

Nobody needs to worry about updating the spreadsheet. I got It Ha!

Nigea

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2012
AOR Received.
29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
misscanada said:
Hi, my husband as well had his benefits on hold because I didn't have and couldn't get a SIN, so they advised to send a letter applying for a TTN. All child benefits were on hold but as soon as I got the TTN and send to Them together with my 3 years world income they sent the Whole amount all in once. For the TTN took around 2 months and for the CCTB payment also around 2 months.
Hope that helps and good luck!
MissCanada would that be total of 4 months without CCTB. CCTB sent for the TTN and said as soon as received would process my CCTB

pearl75

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yayay :) I think I've told you that you will receive this Friday and you did! Woop woop. Very happy for you.

Rusty53 said:
Wow wow wow we are sooooo happy today. The OWP arrived today. I do not normally get worked up about things in this process but I have to say I was worried about this one. I remember awhile ago someone posted that you could not apply for an OWP before AIP online, it had to be a paper application. This had me worried because this was exactly what I did. Well I am here to tell you today that you can file for OWP online at any time and it will be approved.

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
pearl75 said:
Yayay :) I think I've told you that you will receive this Friday and you did! Woop woop. Very happy for you.
pearl75, I love it! Another Soothsayer, who can tell the future! You are good, keep it up. Thanks!

Olah-lah

Mar 14, 2013
meowmeow said:
Today is exactly 1 year since I sent my application out (over 5 months since I got AIP). I dont really know what is the cause which takes too long. It seems never done and I dont even check my ECas ;((.
Hi! I sent my application in March, too and it's also been 5 months since I received my AIP. No news since then. I am sure (well, trying to stay optimistic) nothing terrible is happenning to my file, just a regular processing time. I wish you to be patient. I am not, by the way LOL

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
Rusty53 said:

Congratulations Rusty:)-Now you can make some mulas!

Kayvanblue

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney, Canada
App. Filed.......
12-11-2017
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A-
Olah-lah said:
Hi! I sent my application in March, too and it's also been 5 months since I received my AIP. No news since then. I am sure (well, trying to stay optimistic) nothing terrible is happenning to my file, just a regular processing time. I wish you to be patient. I am not, by the way LOL
I sent mine in march too...after aip, i had to redo the schedule A application again and send the passport copy...nothing has been updated since in ecas

nairaboy

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2012
Doc's Request.
17-01-2013
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-03-2013
Interview........
10-06-2015
Rusty53 said:

Congrats Rusty!

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
Congratulation,Rusty

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@Rusty
congrats!!!! I am so happy for you. Its one less of us in lonely bush of anxiety.My very good friend, I am believing, with God's help I'll be not far away

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
CheshireCats said:
I should have been more specific...the Canadian Immigration Centre London office (I originally thought England) but there is a London Ontario office...45 minutes from here...
Ah, of course. I should have thought of the inland office. Well that at least makes more sense. It seems late to transfer to an inland office, but you will hopefully find out soon - it's a good idea to submit a request for your case notes (GCMS via "access to information and privacy").

CheshireCats said:
Edited to add...there is a child involved but my husbands ex would not give him the medical so we sent a letter saying that we know the consequences etc...
I'm really worrying :(
It's very sad that your husband's ex bear's so much animosity towards her child - after all, refusing the medical doesn't harm your husband, it only harms the child. I loathe to see such ill treatment of a child, especially at the hands of a parent.

CheshireCats

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Sarnia Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2012
AOR Received.
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
12-05-2014
Med's Done....
01-11-2013 & 03-06-2016
computergeek said:
Ah, of course. I should have thought of the inland office. Well that at least makes more sense. It seems late to transfer to an inland office, but you will hopefully find out soon - it's a good idea to submit a request for your case notes (GCMS via "access to information and privacy").

It's very sad that your husband's ex bear's so much animosity towards her child - after all, refusing the medical doesn't harm your husband, it only harms the child. I loathe to see such ill treatment of a child, especially at the hands of a parent.
Thank you...after 2 years of this CIC nonsense, my husbands TRP and OWP extensions...yes there are some inadmissibility issues that are so minor it's not even funny...
I won't waste my time with ordering GCMS notes, or anything of the sort...we're both way too busy anymore for this junk and have spent so much money on this...this was a straight forward and easy case. We are married and there is a child involved!
I feel like we've now been transferred to another queue that might take years more...this sucks massively. My hubbs keeps telling me that he thinks this 'file transfer' is a good thing...I don't agree.
It does seem a little late to be transferring this application. I just need to know if I'm over-reacting or not...is this just a normal part of the process...the file transfer to a local office...???

Is there somewhere I can call to find out the waiting periods for this 'local office" ???

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rusty53 said:

Hey right on Rusty!!!!! what kind of job does you wife want to apply for?