20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
fleurette said:
The most funniest thing in the whole process is that my ecas has not been updated yet :) Even 1 week after the day when the final decision has been made.
I started to believe in usual mail instead of computer systems :)
First, I'd like to congratulate you had finally finished the journey.
On the other way, I'm a little bit worried about myself now when you mentioned about believing usual mail instead of computer systems since the Canada Post workers who's responsible to my neighborhood have been making mistakes all the time, such as sending my mails to other address which is located next block and it was sent back by that nice tenant because she noticed the mails were sitting on top of her mailbox for a week after she told the postman the mistakes they made and still be ignored.
Oh sorry about the whining...I'm just too nervous and worried, please forgive me and congrats again for your "graduating from immigration school" :D

BenderS

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 4 2010
Doc's Request.
August 23, 2011
fleurette said:
WOHOO!! Yesterday we received two brown envelopes from Vegreville!!!
In the first we found the approval my husband as a sponsor, second one was addressed to me and informed me that my application has been completed :) and that local office in Etobicoke will contact us soon! So now i have proofs of proceeding results!

The most funniest thing in the whole process is that my ecas has not been updated yet :) Even 1 week after the day when the final decision has been made.
I started to believe in usual mail instead of computer systems :)

From all my heart I am wishing a good luck for all the inlanders!
Hope CIC will speed up the approval process after vacations and you will hear a good news soon!
Wow was this your first correspondence from them???? I submitted my application only a few weeks after you, maybe I'll get mine done this fast?

I thought it took another 8 months for them to assess the sponsored? but you got assessed same time as the sponsor ?

Congrats! What a relief

I was able to log into ECAS for first time yesterday (when we were extending hubbys visitor visa again) and it said they recieved our package on November 3rd! :) so was good to see that at least :)

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
BenderS said:
Wow was this your first correspondence from them???? I submitted my application only a few weeks after you, maybe I'll get mine done this fast?

I thought it took another 8 months for them to assess the sponsored? but you got assessed same time as the sponsor ?

Congrats! What a relief

I was able to log into ECAS for first time yesterday (when we were extending hubbys visitor visa again) and it said they recieved our package on November 3rd! :) so was good to see that at least :)
hi, it's same here. My app was received by CIC at Nov 3 2010 and has started processing at Dec 16 2010. Good luck for us and all people who are still waiting.

Junglist82

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2011
Hi everyone just got a few questions.

Are interviews always waived? what sort of questions do they ask?

Also, how long does it take to work after the 8 month wait?

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
I got my AIP on the 4th and I have yet to get my mail for it. I'll wait until next week and then I'll give them a call.

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
CrazyLucy said:
I got my AIP on the 4th and I have yet to get my mail for it. I'll wait until next week and then I'll give them a call.
To give a little more detail, I called the hotline on the 4th and the guy on the phone said that I got approved the same day. So how long does it take from getting approved to getting the letter sent off? Same day?

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys,

CIC has just updated their processing time for the first stage .

Now its processing application received on October 12,2010

hope they move fast 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

abisehiyo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2009
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 06,2010
tozo said:
hello guys,

CIC has just updated their processing time for the first stage .

Now its processing application received on October 12,2010

hope they move fast 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
4-day move for 2 weeks :-\
I guess that is better than nothing...

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
CrazyLucy said:
To give a little more detail, I called the hotline on the 4th and the guy on the phone said that I got approved the same day. So how long does it take from getting approved to getting the letter sent off? Same day?
First of all CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who got their AIP and PR Approvals!

To answer your question CrazyLucy, they normally send it the day off or after you are approved. So if they sent it last Thursday you should have it by Friday!

fleurette

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
CrazyLucy said:
My letters have been created on August 3rd, 2011, but they were sent by Vegreville two days later, on August 5th, 2011.
It means CIC does not always send letters the same day when they were generated.

I think you will receive your letters very soon, at least by the end of this week.

fleurette

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
AmandaHsu said:
First, I'd like to congratulate you had finally finished the journey.
On the other way, I'm a little bit worried about myself now when you mentioned about believing usual mail instead of computer systems since the Canada Post workers who's responsible to my neighborhood have been making mistakes all the time, such as sending my mails to other address which is located next block and it was sent back by that nice tenant because she noticed the mails were sitting on top of her mailbox for a week after she told the postman the mistakes they made and still be ignored.
Oh sorry about the whining...I'm just too nervous and worried, please forgive me and congrats again for your "graduating from immigration school" :D
Thank you AmandaHsu! This immigration school was the most difficult place in my long educational career :)
and as a graduate person I want to get my diploma - CORP :) hope to be scheduled for the landing interview soon!
Wishing you a great patience during the waiting days! Good luck!

P.S.Try to contact Canada Post again and inform them about regular mistakes with your address. They have to consider this problem and take some actions.

BenderS said:
Congrats! What a relief
Hi BenderS, thank you for the congratulations! Indeed, it is a big relief to know application results!
Yes, that was the first letter we have ever received from Vegreville. They did not request any additional documents from us (but we sent some proofs and police certificate ourselves on March 2011). Recently CIC grants both stages approval for the cases where they don't need additional information from applicants. Good Luck! Hope you will be one of them!

jhjeppe

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
The Pas, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 August 2009
Doc's Request.
31 January 2010
AOR Received.
14 June 2010
Med's Request
5 October 2010
Med's Done....
12 October 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
5 October 2011
LANDED..........
20 May 2012
CrazyLucy said:
HOTLINE???? :-0 :-0 :-0 :-0 :-0

jhjeppe

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
The Pas, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 August 2009
Doc's Request.
31 January 2010
AOR Received.
14 June 2010
Med's Request
5 October 2010
Med's Done....
12 October 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
5 October 2011
LANDED..........
20 May 2012
What is happening at Vegreville? they only moved 4 days in two weeks? that is positively ridiculous!

How long do I have to wait untill something happens?

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
jhjeppe said:
What is happening at Vegreville? they only moved 4 days in two weeks? that is positively ridiculous!

How long do I have to wait untill something happens?

It's summer and a lot of them do take their holidays in July and August. Hang in there. There was a period wherein the processing date did not move for 3 weeks.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TRUE RUSSIAN said:
Hi guys! Have any of you send a requested documents to attention to a spicific officer? I mean when I got my AIP on the letter was an officer's initials, who was working on file. Today I sent the requested information thru Priority Canada Post and mark on the envelope " Attention "and his/her initials""
What do you guys think? Will it do any better???
well they will received and all requested goes to the IO assigned to your file.......they have to first check your client ID and the requested document with be on his desk to work on .......relax and be patience.