+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

murphy

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
mark_ana.....congrats, i got my 2nd stage approval too last aug 5th, but till now i didnt read or see it bec we are out of town.....if you get your's can u posts when will be your interview bec im so worried now maybe i can have my interview soon and were on vacation till end of the month,,,,anybody knows how long will be the gap upon recieving the 2nd stage and interview by local cic...thanks to all

fleurette

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
murphy said:
mark_ana.....congrats, i got my 2nd stage approval too last aug 5th, but till now i didnt read or see it bec we are out of town.....if you get your's can u posts when will be your interview bec im so worried now maybe i can have my interview soon and were on vacation till end of the month,,,,anybody knows how long will be the gap upon recieving the 2nd stage and interview by local cic...thanks to all
@murphy: Local CIC will make you a call to inform about the landing interview date. Just make sure that your phone is working outside of the native town.
It totally depends on your office and CIC agent informed us that it may take more that 1 month. Just relax and enjoy your vacation :)

@Mark_Anna: Congratulations!!!!! May be it is a good idea to call CIC instead of waiting of ecas updates and ask them if your sponsorship have been approved. Good luck!

murphy

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
fleurete, ...mark _ana dont need to call cic bec just like mine cic decion made last aug 5th but just change the e cas.....august 8th.....for sure tomorrow her ecas will change....

fleurette

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
murphy said:
fleurete, ...mark _ana dont need to call cic bec just like mine cic decion made last aug 5th but just change the e cas.....august 8th.....for sure tomorrow her ecas will change....
Why not? My application has been finalized on August 3rd, I still have not seen any ecas updates

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Hi everybody. i just called the call centre and they told me again that they made a mistake with my file they are sending the aplication back and forth between local offices....ridicoulous....i have been approved at the end of april and i'm still waiting for a landing interview which could happen(if i'm lucky) at the start of september.my question is: how long after the landing interview does it take to have the permanent residence card? I have a confirmed flight to Italy on the 9 th of december and im going to go anyway. i had enough of this bureaucracy. is there a way i can get my first permanent resident card, in case is needed, in an urgent way?maybe i will be able to get it on time or maybe i'll try to give the keys of my postal box to some people i know so that they can send it to me to italy....any advice on waiting times for first permanent resident card after landing interview?Thanks a lot!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Inlandappl said:
Hi everybody. i just called the call centre and they told me again that they made a mistake with my file they are sending the aplication back and forth between local offices....ridicoulous....i have been approved at the end of april and i'm still waiting for a landing interview which could happen(if i'm lucky) at the start of september.my question is: how long after the landing interview does it take to have the permanent residence card? I have a confirmed flight to Italy on the 9 th of december and im going to go anyway. i had enough of this bureaucracy. is there a way i can get my first permanent resident card, in case is needed, in an urgent way?maybe i will be able to get it on time or maybe i'll try to give the keys of my postal box to some people i know so that they can send it to me to italy....any advice on waiting times for first permanent resident card after landing interview?Thanks a lot!
It takes anywhere from 6-8 weeks but some have waited over 12 weeks before. Are you from a visa exempt country? If you are and already have landed by December but don't have the PR card then you can travel on your passport and COPR. You should be good to go. If you aren't visa exempt then you can apply for a "travel document" and can enter smoothly once you have that.

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
08-04-2011 Police Clearence
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
TRUE RUSSIAN said:
Congrats!!!! You got a second stage approval!:)))
Congratulations you got second stage approval ;)!!!

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
08-04-2011 Police Clearence
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
Mark_Anna said:
I am happy my phone machine message changed (Not e-cas yet)
Until now they are telling to wait for anticipated time of 10th January 2010 but now I think after receiving my police clearance on 30th May 2011 they took final PR decision on 8th August 2011.
I think my e-cas will change after 2 days.........my best wishes to

CEC.......GiGi........Theresa_Lynn............Mwaaaannaa

We received your application for permanent residence on June 16, 2010.

We started processing your application on August 26, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on March 10, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you :) :) :)

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hello friends,

they changed my e-cas by adding one more line the last line but seems like final decision is still in limbo.

We received the requested information on March 10, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

We received the requested information on August 8, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Hi, Mark_Anna they just updated to say they added a document to your file. That is still good news though. You are closer than you were before.

skinzrob

Jul 11, 2011
lotionice said:
hi skinzrob,

glad u've received your OWP.
bet u're inland applicant too? in fact my timeline's almost the same as yours.
i've received my CSQ on 8th July, and still waiting my OWP.

got 2 questions for u, please advise.
1) when did u receive your CSQ?
2) did they request you to provide fingerprint before your OWP?

many thx!!!
1. I did not apply in Quebec so no CSQ needed (?)
2. I did not provide fingerprints before my OWP.

fleurette

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
WOHOO!! Yesterday we received two brown envelopes from Vegreville!!!
In the first we found the approval my husband as a sponsor, second one was addressed to me and informed me that my application has been completed :) and that local office in Etobicoke will contact us soon! So now i have proofs of proceeding results!

The most funniest thing in the whole process is that my ecas has not been updated yet :) Even 1 week after the day when the final decision has been made.
I started to believe in usual mail instead of computer systems :)

From all my heart I am wishing a good luck for all the inlanders!
Hope CIC will speed up the approval process after vacations and you will hear a good news soon!

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Love_Young said:
It takes anywhere from 6-8 weeks but some have waited over 12 weeks before. Are you from a visa exempt country? If you are and already have landed by December but don't have the PR card then you can travel on your passport and COPR. You should be good to go. If you aren't visa exempt then you can apply for a "travel document" and can enter smoothly once you have that.
I'm from a visa-exempt country, Italy. Thanks a lot for the info, Love_Young!

CEC

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mark_Anna said:
I am happy my phone machine message changed (Not e-cas yet)
Until now they are telling to wait for anticipated time of 10th January 2010 but now I think after receiving my police clearance on 30th May 2011 they took final PR decision on 8th August 2011.
I think my e-cas will change after 2 days.........my best wishes to

CEC.......GiGi........Theresa_Lynn............Mwaaaannaa

Hi Mark-Ana,

Sorry I don`t get it. Did you get Second Stage Approval? I hope so! :D

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
CEC I think not yet the final decision because after change of phone machine and e-cas they add only one more line that thanks for sending them requested information (Police clearance)

I don't have idea that they send me final decision letter yet or not....wait and watch..