Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
Med's Done....
14-06-2010
Crazylucy I know you mentioned you were waiting on yur information to continue with MICC, have you received that yet? We got ours a few weeks ago and sent it in about two weeks ago, it says on their letter that it should only take 21 days (not even business days) to process. So hopefully you will still be able to hear something shortly about your application.

On another note, Montreal is going to be my local office, does anyone remember if most people who applied in QC received first and second stage approval at the same time. I really hope that I do, I am currently a student paying international tuition fees but apparently once I can show them that I will be landing as a PR my rates can be reduced to that of a QC resident :p.

I can't believe it is getting so close to the date for me...maybe I will hear back before Canada Day, what a celebration that would be!

sandra_85

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pepe261 said:
Sandra acabo de mandarte un msj privado. Llevo 7 meses esperando mis papeles.
Si! ya lo vi pero dice q no t puedo responder :S sabes xq?

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
Teriskier said:
Crazylucy I know you mentioned you were waiting on yur information to continue with MICC, have you received that yet? We got ours a few weeks ago and sent it in about two weeks ago, it says on their letter that it should only take 21 days (not even business days) to process. So hopefully you will still be able to hear something shortly about your application.

On another note, Montreal is going to be my local office, does anyone remember if most people who applied in QC received first and second stage approval at the same time. I really hope that I do, I am currently a student paying international tuition fees but apparently once I can show them that I will be landing as a PR my rates can be reduced to that of a QC resident :p.

I can't believe it is getting so close to the date for me...maybe I will hear back before Canada Day, what a celebration that would be!
Nothing from me still. If I dont hear anything this week, I'm going to be opening a PO box. This is getting a bit crazy.

I was on the phone with an agent the other day I was asking her about the mail and stuff. She says it's not the first time for this stuff to happen. Me and my partner always go into Ottawa Ontario and I was thinking of opening a PO box there. I asked her weather or not that would make much of a difference or if the IO would ask questions, all considering that I live in Quebec. She said it did not make a difference at all, especially considering that it was a PO box. Even if an IO did ask questions...there is a pretty legit reasoning why. Like I said...if there is nothing this week, I'm going to open a PO box. That should straighten things out.

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
sandra_85 said:
Jurjen we both applied for the papers the same day :) when do u expect to receive yours????
I did some looking in the stars, consulted fortune tellers, read coffe-grounds, and (mainly) checked the statistics of the past and for the moment I expect 1st of August the latest, with some luck even 2 weeks less.

Teriskier said:
If you're living in Québec province, just be prepared: practically nobody celebrates Canada Day. ;-)

CrazyLucy said:
[..]about opening a P.O. Box[..]
You didn't receive mail? Did you already file complaints at Canada Post for missing mail?

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
Jurjen said:
You didn't receive mail? Did you already file complaints at Canada Post for missing mail?
I went to the post office saying that I never got mail. Seeing as there isnt a tracking number on those letters, there isnt much they can do for me.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
angtao said:
LY, do you think the stomach pain could be stress related from the long wait?
I think the stress didn't help it but I have had stomach pain for years, just not THIS bad. And even with most of my stress gone now, it continues and is getting worse by the day. :(

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
We received your application for permanent residence on June 16, 2010.

Hello Inlanders friends,
Theresa_Lynn how are you & where are you?
My time line is as under but still didn't hear anything from immigration for second stage approval, final decision.

According to their request I sent already "Police Clearance" from the coutry of origin on 30th May 2011.

We started processing your application on August 26, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on March 10, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

Please any comments.....................................................thanks

sandra_85

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I thought the second stage approval takes 9 months? How come some people are receiving it in less than a month???????

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
sandra_85 said:
Si! ya lo vi pero dice q no t puedo responder :S sabes xq?
Hola Sandra, la verdad es que no se porque no podés responder a mi msj. Si querés respondeme a través del foro....

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
Love_Young said:
I think the stress didn't help it but I have had stomach pain for years, just not THIS bad. And even with most of my stress gone now, it continues and is getting worse by the day. :(
Get well soon LY! :-*

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
sandra_85 said:
I thought the second stage approval takes 9 months? How come some people are receiving it in less than a month???????
Something has changed in Vegreville I suppose. A lot of Inland Applicants in June, July and August got their first and second stage approvals simultaneously. Hoping they will continue to work this way.

jesse_love

Nov 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everbody,
everything becomes so hard for me now. I have been requested more information (photo, medical exam, proof of relationship, and police check from original country) on Feb 24,2011. I sent three of them in the early of April, and I sent the police check on the early of May. I just called CIC yesterday. They said they did not see any update in my file yet even though they have opened the correspondence received by April 21.
I am afraid whether the three first documents have reached the CIC or not and I wonder why they have not seen anything in my file.
Submitting application for more than 1 year and receiving nothing, none of AIP or OWP. I am anxious, so sad...so depressed now. The life has been on hold for so long. :(
I do not know what I should do now..... I hope everybody here could advise me something. Thank you vey much.

sandra_85

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovely20 said:
Something has changed in Vegreville I suppose. A lot of Inland Applicants in June, July and August got their first and second stage approvals simultaneously. Hoping they will continue to work this way.
What about in Ontario? Does it take longer there?

coldgirl

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Med's Done....
29-10-2010
jesse_love said:
Hi everbody,
everything becomes so hard for me now. I have been requested more information (photo, medical exam, proof of relationship, and police check from original country) on Feb 24,2011. I sent three of them in the early of April, and I sent the police check on the early of May. I just called CIC yesterday. They said they did not see any update in my file yet even though they have opened the correspondence received by April 21.
I am afraid whether the three first documents have reached the CIC or not and I wonder why they have not seen anything in my file.
Submitting application for more than 1 year and receiving nothing, none of AIP or OWP. I am anxious, so sad...so depressed now. The life has been on hold for so long. :(
I do not know what I should do now..... I hope everybody here could advise me something. Thank you vey much.

I am so sorry for your long wait. I (along with everyone in the inland forum,Im sure) know how you feel. Nine months is a long enough wait, especially when you cant work or go to school but I know its even harder to wait even longer and not know what is going on. I know that it takes a couple of months for CIC to put information in the system. So im sure by next month you will hear something. Try not to worry and keep yourself busy with other things like volunteering or spend time with your friends and family.:)

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
sandra_85 said:
What about in Ontario? Does it take longer there?
What do you mean by "What about Ontario?"

All Inland Applications, first and second stage approvals are done in Vegreville, Alberta. They only transfer it to you local CIC after you get second stage approval and are ready to land.