Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
boasorte said:
JUST RECEIVED MY LANDING INTERVIEW LETTER!!

I will be landing at CIC-Halifax office on next wednesday, June 15, 2011 at 1 pm ! :)

Congratulations Boasorte, that's great news!

AJITROSHAN

Jun 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
JULY / 13 / 2011
boasorte said:
JUST RECEIVED MY LANDING INTERVIEW LETTER!!

I will be landing at CIC-Halifax office on next wednesday, June 15, 2011 at 1 pm ! :)
[move][size=18pt]wow..... Congratulations Boasorte

hjhloveme

Jun 6, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I knew this site today..
I should have known here early :)
Congrats all people wating for landing interview.
I want to share my timeline too.

Aug 11/2010 : Application Received
Oct 7/2010 : Started Processing
May 27/2011 : E-CAS update DECISION MADE
June 1/2011 : letter arrived.(processing has been completed)
waiting....

I think my situation is not bad. But one of my friends who submited application 3months earlier than me(Actually in May)
She said, after interview eventually she got owp. Not PR Permit. and they wanted her fingerfrint job again. i think ontario is very fussy. Is anyone who landed in Ontario recently??????

coldgirl

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Med's Done....
29-10-2010
Congrats hjhloveme!!!

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
LANDING INTERVIEW IN CALGARY ON JUNE 23, 2011!!!!!

So I opened our mailbox today and got 3 wonderful brown envelopes, 2 from Vegreville and 1 from Calgary.

The 2 from Vegreville was addressed to myself that states my application for hubby has been approved. The other was addressed to hubby saying they completed the process and we will hear shortly from Calgary. Bothe were mailed May 30.

The other letter was our landing interview letter for Calgary on June 23, 2011.

All we can say is WOW! We are so happy, we are celebrating our first year anniversary in July and this is the best gift ever. Thank you guys for all the support!

AJITROSHAN

Jun 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
JULY / 13 / 2011
lovely20 said:

So I opened our mailbox today and got 3 wonderful brown envelopes, 2 from Vegreville and 1 from Calgary.

The 2 from Vegreville was addressed to myself that states my application for hubby has been approved. The other was addressed to hubby saying they completed the process and we will hear shortly from Calgary. Bothe were mailed May 30.

All we can say is WOW! We are so happy, we are celebrating our first year anniversary in July and this is the best gift ever. Thank you guys for all the support!
[/quote]
[move][size=18pt]wow WOW wow..... Congratulations LOVELY20

kieran123

Star Member
Jul 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-10
Med's Done....
June 2010
lovely20 said:

Congrats lovely20 - I hope mine is in the mail today - even though I will have to call and postpone it - I hope it's there

So close now!

Mona_Barca

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovely20 said:

OMG Lovely20, big congratulation, I am so happy for you, this is the best news ever...........You guys deserve it..........

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Thank you Aji!

Thanks Kieran, you should definitely check your mailbox today. Too bad you lost your passport, who knows who could have the same landing date! But hey, you will have yours soon enough.

Thanks Mona, you should be expecting your envelopes too this week!

coldgirl

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Med's Done....
29-10-2010
Congrats lovely!!! What a great way to start the week :)

hjhloveme

Jun 6, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I knew this site today..
I should have known here early :)
Congrats all people wating for landing interview.
I want to share my timeline too.

Aug 11/2010 : Application Received
Oct 7/2010 : Started Processing
May 27/2011 : E-CAS update DECISION MADE
June 1/2011 : letter arrived.(processing has been completed)
waiting....

My E-CAS updated as below

"We received your application for permanent residence on August 11, 2010.
We started processing your application on October 7, 2010.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made and you will be contacted.
We sent you a letter on May 27, 2011 to blahblahblah.."

And Letter says
"This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. Tha Canada immigration Center In ETOBICOKE will contact you concerning your permanent resident status.
Please note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will be required to present to Original identification docment to the canada immigration centre. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents."

Do you guys think is it going good?? I thought my situation is not bad..
But one of my friends who submited application 3months earlier than me(Actually in May)
She said, after interview eventually she got owp. Not PR Permit. and they wanted her do fingerfrint job again. i think ontario is very fussy. Is anyone who landed in Ontario recently?????? I'm so complicated..
I really want to finish all this year.. I reall miss my family and freinds...

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
You're fine hjhloveme. ;) You have been approved for both AIP and PR at the same time and now as the letter says, your local CIC office of Etobicoke will contact you of your appointment to land as a Permanent Resident.

And it sounds as if your friend didn't have a straightforward application and that she was transferred to the local office without AIP. This usually only happens when they doubt the relationship or are concerned about criminality issues. Not a "normal" thing to have happen with an Inland application and doesn't happen often. They must have interviewed them about the genuineness of the relationship in which they passed and she was given an OWP. And no, Ontario isn't fussy, this is just how the immigration process is. That is why on here we encourage people to always send plenty of proof to validate their relationship so they can avoid the interview that your friend had. There is not need to worry though, you will not be called for an interview for AIP as you already passed it. The only "interview" you will have is at Etobicoke when you become a PR and that isn't even an interview but a formality where they just ask if everything is spelt right and ask you to initial and sign some documents. They ask if you have ever committed a crime in Canada, if you have any dependents to claim, and if you were ever refused entry or asked to leave Canada. Then you are a permanent resident. It really is the easiest part of this whole process.

So congratulations. Now you only need to wait on Etobicoke to either call or mail you a letter as to when you become a PR. I would say you will land as a PR within the next month or two.

Spring4.6.

Feb 6, 2011
Edmonton, Ab.
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hello!
I have a silly question, I got a mlatter from immigration today where they are saying that my process for permanent residence if done and that I will be contacted from the immigration office in Edmonton to set an appointment on which they will determine my status. They say that the find decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time So, no where in the letter they dont mention landing interview, I think that that is it, but I was just wondering is that how they always send those last letters? Did you guys that landed alredy got the same letter?
Like, why they just didnt write something like we are informing you that you application has been approved,blahblah...

Thank you for a reply!

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Spring4.6. said:
Hello!
I have a silly question, I got a mlatter from immigration today where they are saying that my process for permanent residence if done and that I will be contacted from the immigration office in Edmonton to set an appointment on which they will determine my status. They say that the find decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time So, no where in the letter they dont mention landing interview, I think that that is it, but I was just wondering is that how they always send those last letters? Did you guys that landed alredy got the same letter?
Like, why they just didnt write something like we are informing you that you application has been approved,blahblah...

Thank you for a reply!
Hey Spring, got the same letter today. Yes it is for your landing interview. As most people in this forum say, it is just a formality. So yeah we can start celebrating!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Yes, Spring4.6. that is your letter for the PR approval. Everyone receives this formal letter. And I know I would love if I had just got a piece of paper in BIG and BOLD letters that said "YOU'VE BEEN APPROVED....WOOHOO!" but I knew that was a long shot. Of course, what do you expect coming from CIC. However, on another note, congratulations again. Let us know when you get a landing date.