Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Black-Berry said:
WOOOOO HOOOOO! GOT MY PR CARD IN THE MAIL TODAY! ALL THAT WORRYING FOR NOTHING!! TOOK ALMOST 2 MONTHS
Yay! CONGRATULATIONS girl, I am so happy for you! Is it pretty? Lol.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Love_Young said:
Yay! CONGRATULATIONS girl, I am so happy for you! Is it pretty? Lol.
OMG!. its the most beautiful thing i have ever seen!. On the right it has thiss little transparent oval with my pic in it. Then my name Linda ********* *********** is sorta wavy!!!. omg i HAVE been staring at that card ALL DAY!. In disbelief!!!. I will die for it at this point!!. all i have gone through to get it!. at least its pretty!!. hahahahhaha!. I propped it up on my keyboard and am staring at it right now!. I will even sleep with it and caress it topnight! :p . that card has brought me from palces no man has ever!. hahahahahaha

lilly_inland

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
Love_Young said:
By the way, this is going to sound completely silly but I was hoping that after I land to get a copy of FOSS notes along with the copy of my whole application. (I want it as a keep sake of all we worked on and for future kids to see lol) So since my file will be in St. John's now, would I order the FOSS notes from there instead? If so, how do I find their fax number for FOSS?
Great idea LY. We got our copy of the FOSS Notes after a decision was made.

lilly_inland

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
Jurjen said:
Today I went to have my medicals done. Took off early from work, rushed to make it to my appointment. I arrive at the doctor's office: everything closed. Note on the door: "We're closed from May 25 to June 16." Looks like a vacation notice... They didn't know they would go on vacation when I called 7 days ago???? They couldn't even call me (I gave my phone number) to say that it got cancelled???? They're lucky the answering machine was already full, otherwise I would have filled it up with complaining about what idiots they are!!!

Unfortunately there's only 2 DMP's in Québec allowed to do the immigration exam, the other one is further away (doable though) and I need to take more time off work, since they close already at 4pm. *sigh*
You should log a complaint with CIC.

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
Just checked the website, but they don't seem to have an option for that? Just call the CIC Hotline?

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
I just called up the CIC hotline and they looked into my file again. Turns out I got a letter sent to me about my working addresses in FEBURARY. Which I never got! And my application for my CSQ is also late. Humm...I asked them to send me both again. If I dont get them in 2 weeks, would it be alright if I changed my mailing address elsewhere? I have a trustworthy friend in Ottawa Ontario, but I'm living in Gatineau Quebec. My concern is they would think Im living in Ontario. Which obviously isnt true. The lady on the phone was so nice though. She said that she would send word that I never got my letters and to hold off. Sounds like my application is going to get slowed down a little bit. That's fine though...I just want to get my letters. :(

ardmac

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/10
Med's Done....
17/06/10
Hey everyone,
I was speaking with CIC (trying to find out any news on my ap!! - unfortunately nothing) But the guy did say that the AIP does come at the same time in the same envelope as the OWP. If anyone can confirm this based on actual experience that would be great!!

tita

Jun 8, 2010
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 july 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Posted by: ardmac
Insert Quote
Hey everyone,
I was speaking with CIC (trying to find out any news on my ap!! - unfortunately nothing) But the guy did say that the AIP does come at the same time in the same envelope as the OWP. If anyone can confirm this based on actual experience that would be great!!

i received my AIP LETTERS on tuesday and the letter says the owp comes separately, so the next day wenesday i received my owp in a normal brown envelope no by certified post :) thanks God it arrived!

ardmac

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/10
Med's Done....
17/06/10
Thanks tita for clearing that up

kieran123

Star Member
Jul 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-10
Med's Done....
June 2010
I must be any day now...I think next Wednesday will be the day :p

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
kieran123 said:
Yup almost there for you kieran! Have you tried calling them?

kieran123

Star Member
Jul 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-10
Med's Done....
June 2010
No I haven't. I think next week if I don't hear anything I will call.

Trying to be patient and not get worked up and just let them do their thing

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
kieran123 said:
No I haven't. I think next week if I don't hear anything I will call.

Trying to be patient and not get worked up and just let them do their thing

Fair enough. Give us a shout if you hear anything. Maybe I will inquire too after a week you receive yours.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
ardmac said:
Hey everyone,
I thought most people got it WITH the application. Like the agent I talked to said that a letter with my OWP had been mailed to me. I hope to receive both at the same time. I would like to hear from several others to what their situation was.

kieran123 said:
I would give until at least Friday so you don't end up upsetting yourself in case you don't get an answer then.
Either way, your decision shall be coming soon and we are all supporting you. Can't wait to find out.

Black-Berry said:
OMG!. its the most beautiful thing i have ever seen!. On the right it has thiss little transparent oval with my pic in it. Then my name Linda ********* *********** is sorta wavy!!!. omg i HAVE been staring at that card ALL DAY!. In disbelief!!!. I will die for it at this point!!. all i have gone through to get it!. at least its pretty!!. hahahahhaha!. I propped it up on my keyboard and am staring at it right now!. I will even sleep with it and caress it topnight! :p . that card has brought me from palces no man has ever!. hahahahahaha
Yeah I have watched a video of what the card looks like before. Reminds me of my state license lol. I will probably be like you when I get mine and stare at it all the time. Lol. :)

CrazyLucy said:
I just called up the CIC hotline and they looked into my file again. Turns out I got a letter sent to me about my working addresses in FEBURARY. Which I never got! And my application for my CSQ is also late. Humm...I asked them to send me both again. If I dont get them in 2 weeks, would it be alright if I changed my mailing address elsewhere? I have a trustworthy friend in Ottawa Ontario, but I'm living in Gatineau Quebec. My concern is they would think Im living in Ontario. Which obviously isnt true. The lady on the phone was so nice though. She said that she would send word that I never got my letters and to hold off. Sounds like my application is going to get slowed down a little bit. That's fine though...I just want to get my letters. :(
I hate to hear that you didn't ever receive the letter but glad to hear that the problem is getting resolved and you are still well on your way to finding out a decision soon. It shouldn't be delayed by much at all. I would say a month at the most. Good luck and thanks for keeping us up to date!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
boasorte said:
"I think I am more impatient now than for AIP. Now that I know I am completely approved, I am just like "Well then, come on, had it over." Lol. :p" - couldn't agree more with you on this one. haha

Yes, I do know what Halifax CIC office is like. I went there when my partner took his the citizenship oath. It's inside of a mall/commercial building. :)

Wow, inside a mall? That is very interesting. Do you live close by to yours as well? I don't know if we are allowed to post picture of the local offices (don't want to get in trouble) but I think it would be interesting to see what everyone's looks like. Anyone want to post theirs?