Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
boasorte said:
LY: Of course! All the help I needed for my application I got from here, besides the emotional support and everything.
I will be around until the last person from INLAND APPLICATION 2010 thread gets approved.

Your turn is coming, you probably have been approved and doesn't even know. :)
Aww, making me blush. :-* I am so glad to hear you will be sticking around. This thread still needs all the love it can get.
I really hope it is boasorte, starting to feel a bit worried but still hopeful. I mean would think they would have asked for more documents or transferred it already if there were problems. Maybe I should take it as a good sign and maybe my IO really wants my background checks to get done to approve me for both. I will be happy just so long as they haven't lost my application somewhere. Lol. ;)

angtao said:
LY, I would call CIC just before they close at the end of the day. For instance, if they close at 5pm EST then call just before that.
Nah, I am going to spend some much needed time with hubby today, maybe go outside for a walk, and maybe see a movie (cheaper on Tuesdays). I need a break from it. If I got approved yesterday or today, it will be there as soon as I call tomorrow. Who knows might even get an e-Cas update tonight or tomorrow morning.

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Love_Young said:
Nah, I am going to spend some much needed time with hubby today, maybe go outside for a walk, and maybe see a movie (cheaper on Tuesdays). I need a break from it. If I got approved yesterday or today, it will be there as soon as I call tomorrow. Who knows might even get an e-Cas update tonight or tomorrow morning.

That's the spirit! What are you planning to watch? Has anybody seen the movie "Something Borrowed"?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
lovely20 said:
That's the spirit! What are you planning to watch? Has anybody seen the movie "Something Borrowed"?
Hehe thanks. I am trying to keep them up! ;D I am actually not sure what we will go see. I am not even sure what is out right now. Lol. Need to go look at the movie theatre site, I guess. Any you would recommend?

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Love_Young said:
Hehe thanks. I am trying to keep them up! ;D I am actually not sure what we will go see. I am not even sure what is out right now. Lol. Need to go look at the movie theatre site, I guess. Any you would recommend?

I've seen Fast Five and Thor and liked them. I was asking hubby if we can watch some chick flick like Bridesmaids or Something Borrowed this week, I need to convince him more though...

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
lovely20 said:
I've seen Fast Five and Thor and liked them. I was asking hubby if we can watch some chick flick like Bridesmaids or Something Borrowed this week, I need to convince him more though...
Well lucky for me I don't have convince hubby too much of any movie to see. He isn't a picky person. I mean he is so nice when it comes to girly things like: walking around the mall for hours even though I don't get anything or already saw it, staying up all night with me, holding my purse for me, watching chick flicks with me, etc. He is just the best. ;D I was just looking at the movies and not sure what I want to see. I just know I want a funny movie to watch. I need the laughs and giggles.

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Love_Young said:
Well lucky for me I don't have convince hubby too much of any movie to see. He isn't a picky person. I mean he is so nice when it comes to girly things like: walking around the mall for hours even though I don't get anything or already saw it, staying up all night with me, holding my purse for me, watching chick flicks with me, etc. He is just the best. ;D I was just looking at the movies and not sure what I want to see. I just know I want a funny movie to watch. I need the laughs and giggles.

Then you should watch Bridesmaids, the trailer was hilarious. Can't wait for Harry Potter and Hangover 2 to be shown!

And good for you and your hubby! I know I will be able to convince him and I know he's gonna like it too, he just wants me to be all nice to him. I'm sure he will give in ;) ;) ;)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
lovely20 said:
Then you should watch Bridesmaids, the trailer was hilarious. Can't wait for Harry Potter and Hangover 2 to be shown!

And good for you and your hubby! I know I will be able to convince him and I know he's gonna like it too, he just wants me to be all nice to him. I'm sure he will give in ;) ;) ;)
Yeah that did seem real hilarious. Might see that or Rio. I know hubby wanted to see it last time. I can't wait for those either and I want to see Kung Fu Panda 2 and Pirates of the Caribbean too. Haha, I am sure he will give in. Let me know how that goes. ;)

coldgirl

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Med's Done....
29-10-2010
You guys should watch the Bridesmaids. I think it's one of the funniest, if not THE funniest movie Ive ever seen. You wont stop laughing.

smishsmash

Apr 3, 2011
Victoria, BC
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 12, 2010
Doc's Request.
May 9, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 20, 2010 started processing
Just to keep you posted LY, I haven't heard today either! We are on the same timeline and both from the US, however, I know we are different people with different histories, etc. I sent off the requested info and it should have arrived there today. I think i will call at the end of the week to see if anything has changed. We just moved so I don't have internet at our new house yet, so sorry for the patchy communication. Not so good at it anyways :) We are so close! hang in there. it's really nice here this week, so I'm just trying to soak up and appreciate the last days of complete free-time. Long runs, writing letters to friends and family, cooking up healthy handmade creations, doting on my hubby, etc. Things are going to change really soon!

smishsmash

Apr 3, 2011
Victoria, BC
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 12, 2010
Doc's Request.
May 9, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 20, 2010 started processing
Love_Young said:
Yes, smishsmash could you please write back about the actual date it was received on (the date listed in e-Cas). I would very much like to know. If it was actually received on the 15th then I could be receiving news this week. Please if you could get back to us soon, I would greatly appreciate it. :)
yes, my application was recieved on July 15th. We should be hearing in the next week or so

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
tplink said:
I just found that my home address and mailing address was shown on e-cas. Is this good?
well it doesn't make any difference. if you want to know on my ecas it shows too and i have been approved ;D

tplink

Nov 26, 2010
Inlandappl said:
well it doesn't make any difference. if you want to know on my ecas it shows too and i have been approved ;D
Thanks, I am also in Quebec. My application was received on Sept 6 2010,but my CSQ has not come.

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
smishsmash said:
Just to keep you posted LY, I haven't heard today either! We are on the same timeline and both from the US, however, I know we are different people with different histories, etc. I sent off the requested info and it should have arrived there today. I think i will call at the end of the week to see if anything has changed. We just moved so I don't have internet at our new house yet, so sorry for the patchy communication. Not so good at it anyways :) We are so close! hang in there. it's really nice here this week, so I'm just trying to soak up and appreciate the last days of complete free-time. Long runs, writing letters to friends and family, cooking up healthy handmade creations, doting on my hubby, etc. Things are going to change really soon!
Hello smishsmash! Have you tried calling them or are you just checking thru E-cas? The reason why we are fretting over these is that somebody who sent their application on July 23rd received their AIP approval yesterday.

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
@Boasorte: Congrats! I can tell that the decision CIC made was the one you (and us too) were hoping for. ;-)

@LY: don't worry about the chart too much. Since you're the next one in line, I suppose we could wait until you received your update. Thanks for the energy you're putting in that. :-D