Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Yes, komar I have noticed this too. Shouldn't they give us an actual hear by date? If not then just don't list it on there.

sarahLDC

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angtao said:
Someone was telling me that somewhere on the CIC website it says that if you are caught working, it is not a reason for them to deny you. This what I heard. I have not actually read it myself.
Hi Angtao,
I would like to comment on this. Yes, my friend have been doing cleaning houses for cash and baby sitting etc. while her in land in process. She was in the group that clean certain houses every week. Everything was fine until on her 6 months waiting when one of the owner of houses they were cleaning got missing antique jewelries they reported to police. Four of them were subjected to fingerprinting and all were illegals since 3 of them were contract workers on fastfood and my friend who is under spouse sponsorship. They denied but were all referred to immigration and hired lawyer to stop deportation proceedings.

BelieveinGod

Jan 23, 2011
Hi Komar, please share how you got that information. What is the phone number to call and is it a different prompt or extension?

Thanks in advance for your help.

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
sarahLDC said:
Hi Angtao,
I would like to comment on this. Yes, my friend have been doing cleaning houses for cash and baby sitting etc. while her in land in process. She was in the group that clean certain houses every week. Everything was fine until on her 6 months waiting when one of the owner of houses they were cleaning got missing antique jewelries they reported to police. Four of them were subjected to fingerprinting and all were illegals since 3 of them were contract workers on fastfood and my friend who is under spouse sponsorship. They denied but were all referred to immigration and hired lawyer to stop deportation proceedings.
i was calling u right now but no one answer

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
BelieveinGod said:
Hi Komar, please share how you got that information. What is the phone number to call and is it a different prompt or extension?

Thanks in advance for your help.
You would call the helpline: 1-888-242-2100, then press 1 then 2 and again 1. then you press the 8 digits of your client id followed by 1, then you press the 4 digits of your year of birth followed yet again by 1 and you will hear the recording about the date your application was recieved and the date you can expect to hear back from CIC. You can get this information 24 hours a day as it doesnt involve talking to a live person.

Hope it helps.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
So far no answer today. Guess we still have tomorrow to look forward to. Even if we get no news tomorrow, I am still confident about next week.
P.S. I will update the chart hopefully after I get news, hope you all don't mind. ;) Good luck everyone!

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
Love_Young said:
So far no answer today. Guess we still have tomorrow to look forward to. Even if we get no news tomorrow, I am still confident about next week.
P.S. I will update the chart hopefully after I get news, hope you all don't mind. ;) Good luck everyone!
how are u l_y
ur right stay positive good luck to you

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
santacruzan said:
how are u l_y
ur right stay positive good luck to you
I am impatient but good overall. Thank you for asking. How are you?
Thank you for the good luck wishes. :-*

BelieveinGod

Jan 23, 2011
Thank you Komar. I guess they only give you details if you're waiting for aip? I tried it and the automated message said, we'll transfer your call to an agent. We're in the final stage. Received aip in january. Background checks seems to be taking awhile. It seems to be taking forever - we've been waiting since dec 2009, but it's all in God's hands and I have to trust that it will happen when the time is right.

CHLOE

Jun 15, 2010
love young,

im hoping you hear news by next weekl.i log in to here just to see the progress on ur application.lols its funny we dont know even know each other personally but uve helped other people stay hopeful and inspired in return everyone is hoping the best for you.good things await good peoplei feeel it coming ur way sooner than soon...

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
Love_Young said:
I am impatient but good overall. Thank you for asking. How are you?
Thank you for the good luck wishes. :-*
still patiently waiting :)
hoping have a good news by next month....
In Gods will
always take God Bless...

sarahLDC

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Love_Young said:
Yes, komar I have noticed this too. Shouldn't they give us an actual hear by date? If not then just don't list it on there.
Hi LY,
Just like many others in this forum, I also wish for your AIP and PR. You had lifted spirits and has given high hopes for everyone on these long journey and now your turn...hey fellow Inlanders 2010, lets join altogether pray for LY's good news to come soon.

BlueDragon17846

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
St. Catharines
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2010
Doc's Request.
04-03-2011
LANDED..........
12-05-2011
Just an update. I finally had my landing interview yesterday. All was very quick and easy, and they told me I would be receiving my PR card in 6-8 weeks. All in all, the whole process took 18 months. So glad everything is over!!

coldgirl

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Med's Done....
29-10-2010
Congrats Bluedragon!!!

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
BelieveinGod said:
Thank you Komar. I guess they only give you details if you're waiting for aip? I tried it and the automated message said, we'll transfer your call to an agent. We're in the final stage. Received aip in january. Background checks seems to be taking awhile. It seems to be taking forever - we've been waiting since dec 2009, but it's all in God's hands and I have to trust that it will happen when the time is right.
Hi BelieveinGod,

We had AIP in March but the automated service still has the latest information. Like we were asked to redo medicals and on May6 when I checked it said expect a response by May8 and on May8 the Ecas was updated with medical results recieved.

Background checks should not take five months to complete. Email minister@cic.gc.ca with your full name, client ID and DOB, date and type of application, date of AIP and ask when to expect a resonse by. They usually take a month to reply but its the most updated info. Also talk to your MP. They can get a response in a couple of days or so. I suggest try both. Hopefully they will speed things up.