Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Black-Berry said:
The following is a excerpt from 3900E, page 26 Sponsorship I - Spouses, common-law partners, conjugal partners and dependent children.

*Complete the Right of Permanent Residence Fee portion if you have decided to pay this fee with your application. The Right of Permanent Residence Fee must be paid before permanent residence will be granted. If this fee is paid with the application we will not have to contact you later. This could reduce your processing time by two months.

If anyone missed this in the doc review, I thought it might be helpful ...
That is for those that have applied "Outland". You are usually ask to pay the RPRF at your landing interview.
Not paying it ahead of time will not slow it down. It can however slow it down for outland applicants because they do not have the opportunity to pay it at the landing interview. They have to pay it ahead of time before getting PPR.

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Black-Berry said:
The following is a excerpt from 3900E, page 26 Sponsorship I - Spouses, common-law partners, conjugal partners and dependent children.

*Complete the Right of Permanent Residence Fee portion if you have decided to pay this fee with your application. The Right of Permanent Residence Fee must be paid before permanent residence will be granted. If this fee is paid with the application we will not have to contact you later. This could reduce your processing time by two months.

If anyone missed this in the doc review, I thought it might be helpful ...
It only applies for people doing the OUTLAND route since when doing INLAND one can pay the fee at the landing interview..

As far as I know reasons for delays are, when one is required an assessment interview(relationship or security reasons), when there is a Document request(Police Certificate, General Updates, more evidences) or when the application is initially sent and later returned because of any missing documents. I may be wrong though!

sophie100

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2010
Doc's Request.
January 12th 2011
AOR Received.
19th April 2011
Med's Done....
May 2010
LANDED..........
Landing - 9th June 2011
I got another letter in the mail yesterday, my heart skipped a beat as I thought they had changed their mind about my AIP!! Haha! It was actually a letter telling me they have finished processing the second stage of my application, and the processing is now complete. they said they will contact me soon for an interview regarding my permanent residency status. Looks like I will be landing soon!!!
This letter was sent out on April 29th, 10 days after AIP.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mona_Barca

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sophie100 said:
I got another letter in the mail yesterday, my heart skipped a beat as I thought they had changed their mind about my AIP!! Haha! It was actually a letter telling me they have finished processing the second stage of my application, and the processing is now complete. they said they will contact me soon for an interview regarding my permanent residency status. Looks like I will be landing soon!!!
sophie100 -

My sincere congratulations to you..............It is the best news for the day..............

khurshe

Mar 23, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-10
Doc's Request.
20-March-11
Med's Done....
Unknown
LANDED..........
16 June 2011
Hello Everybody, :eek:

I am so excited, I called CIC call center in the afternoon today, the agent said a decision has been made on my application and they sent a letter on 5-May-2011 (today) at my address. I was wonder if it is my interview appoinment but the agent said NO, it is a just a confirmation. Your file is still in Vegreville and will be transfare to your local office then your local office will appoint a date for Interview.

But I am not sure because I have not recieved the letter yet and also I do not see any change in my e-case.

I hope I get my landing Interview soon after. :)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
CONGRATULATIONS sophie100. That is just wonderful news.
Please let us know when you get an interview date.

Congrats to you too khurshe but I believe you are going to be confusing some others in the thread by posting this.
Please remember everyone that even through his application is through Vegreville, he applied through the "Protected Persons" class.
It is not processed in the same manner nor the same time as ours. So no, I don't want to be a downer but they are not on August applicants just yet but in the next few weeks, they should be.

chandu007

Jan 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Landing is DONE. Now officially a PR. 8)
Congrats to all who already got AIP or landing interview date. Good luck to all who have been waiting.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
chandu007 said:
Landing is DONE. Now officially a PR. 8)
Congrats to all who already got AIP or landing interview date. Good luck to all who have been waiting.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What was the interview like and how do you feel now?

chandu007

Jan 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks, L_Y. There was a spelling mistake on COPR which was corrected by printing a new COPR. This caused some delay (about half hour), otherwise everything was fine. Done with SIN and OHIP too. Nothing much in the interview, they just asked two questions, one about dependents, other about criminal history. The rest were signatures and initials. That's about it.

Love_Young said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What was the interview like and how do you feel now?

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
Thanks everyone for clearing up the air with the landing fees. This is what I had in mind- that if you do an inland application it can be paid only at the landing. I`m very much so waiting for a letter with that date...However it is a much sweeter wait..Anyone knows what happens if my WP extension got lost in the mail and I do not have any document about my legal status. I assume they can look it up in their system. I don`t want to end up not being able to land, it is not my fault that I don`t have it.

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
reply 4000 is mine!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
ditta said:
Thanks everyone for clearing up the air with the landing fees. This is what I had in mind- that if you do an inland application it can be paid only at the landing. I`m very much so waiting for a letter with that date...However it is a much sweeter wait..Anyone knows what happens if my WP extension got lost in the mail and I do not have any document about my legal status. I assume they can look it up in their system. I don`t want to end up not being able to land, it is not my fault that I don`t have it.
ditta, I am certain that all would be okay. Just explain that the work permit was lost in the mail.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
sophie100 said:
Congrats Sophie!...

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Love_Young said:
CONGRATULATIONS sophie100. That is just wonderful news.
Please let us know when you get an interview date.

Congrats to you too khurshe but I believe you are going to be confusing some others in the thread by posting this.
Please remember everyone that even through his application is through Vegreville, he applied through the "Protected Persons" class.
It is not processed in the same manner nor the same time as ours. So no, I don't want to be a downer but they are not on August applicants just yet but in the next few weeks, they should be.

Thanks for clearing that out LoveYoung! I was starting to panic when I saw Khurshe's post.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
lovely20 said:
Thanks for clearing that out LoveYoung! I was starting to panic when I saw Khurshe's post.
Aww you're plenty welcome. Thats why I had asked them not to post in the thread because it could confuse members.
But I am still plenty happy with them. Just wish they would remind people that they didn't apply in the "Family Class" because I don't want other people to get nervous our worried that theirs isn't processing normal. I would say that after we get a decision then you have maybe another month or so to expect yours if not less. Good luck.