AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
pepe261 said:
Hi all,

I wanted to share with you. Those that can vote, please try to do it and be smart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcptS3RSvyY

pepe
Harsh, I have no idea who to vote for. I have always voted Liberal but I am not liking what they are doing in Ontario right now. NDP i like but will never be in power, and the Conservatives ha a joke. No party is giving me a reason to vote for them, ridiculous!

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
TeresaLynn said:
Harsh, I have no idea who to vote for. I have always voted Liberal but I am not liking what they are doing in Ontario right now. NDP i like but will never be in power, and the Conservatives ha a joke. No party is giving me a reason to vote for them, ridiculous!
Many people say that same thing about NDP, now if everybody who say that vote form them, they will have more sits in Parliament hill, what might be better. At least NDP is in favor if immigration no like the Conservatives who has cut 53 million in immigration programs.

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Have a Nice Easter Holiday everyone ! Me and Hubby are off to the inlaws for a few days !

I guess CIC will be closed ?

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Love-Young

I received 35 pages of FOSS ,,big difference from estimated 10 I said LOL ...

srcc

Star Member
Sep 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OH MY GOD......
Update:

"We sent you a letter on April 19, 2011 XXXXXXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us. "

PARTY!!! :D

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
WOOOOooooooooo Congrats !

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
eyeoftheocean said:
Have a Nice Easter Holiday everyone ! Me and Hubby are off to the inlaws for a few days !

I guess CIC will be closed ?
Happy Easter Eye! CIC will probably be closed Fri and Mon!

Happy Holidays everyone :)

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
Happy Easter Everyone!

No AIP for me yet, I called again- maybe today or tomorrow. I`m shocked though- my WP extension is valid until Dec 2011 and my passport expires in Aug 2011?! Huh? I thought they never issue anything further than the date your current passport expires...The agent adviced me to get a new one and send the details once I have decision on the first stage. CIC is a total mystery... :eek:

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
Happy Easter everyone!!!! It's gonna be long weekend just enjoy it and keep our minds free from all of this. Have a nice day.... ;D

cutieshashie

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
01-03-2011
srcc said:
OH MY GOD......
Update:

"We sent you a letter on April 19, 2011 XXXXXXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us. "

congratulations!!! :)

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
lovely20 said:
I have question if anyone can suggest anything. So hubby and I got married July 2010 and sent the application August 2010, at that time all we have as proof was our marriage certificate, pictures of our trips together and a short essay on how we met and how the relationship progressed. I was wondering now that I have additional proof, like including him as a beneficiary on my rrsp, pension plan and insurance, joint account and leases, more pictures of trips taken together since August 2010 should I go ahead and send those documents? I am also pregnant and we are in the process of including him as a guardian to my 7 year old daughter.

What are your thoughts on these? Now that they are working on end of June applications I'm more stressed out. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night wondering if we should have sent more proof.
Definitely send all the updates ASAP! It will help them come to a positive decision quicker.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
komar said:
Definitely send all the updates ASAP! It will help them come to a positive decision quicker.
It wouldn't get there in time even if you were lucky it would only take a month (which will most likely take a month for decision now) but still it has been said already before that it can take 2-4 months for them to attach it. I am just going to have to disagree on this. The extra evidence should have been sent sooner to guarantee it would be attached in time.

srcc said:
OH MY GOD......
Update:

Woohoo CONGRATULATIONS!!!
What office will you be landing at? Let us know when you get the date and of course when you land, let us know how it goes. :D

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Hey guys,

My husband and I bought property a few months back and I totally forgot to include that in our package. Can I send in the paperwork that has both of names on it as the owners?

Material

Feb 16, 2011
Guys ,

It wont hurt if you want to send in updates to your app if you have the client ID than send the updates make sure you add a cover letter with the client ID , name , date of birth.

Wether your a month into the process or 8 months in if a decision is made on your app while the updates are on their way to be attached to the file and the decision is in your favour it wouldnt effect anything.If the decision is postponed and they request more info they should have before they send out a request for additional info and that way you might save the three months waiting period for the info to be attached and looked.(just my opinion)

Either way make sure u send in copies and not the originals that way u wont risk losing the originals.

Cheers :) :)

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
angtao said:
Hey guys,

My husband and I bought property a few months back and I totally forgot to include that in our package. Can I send in the paperwork that has both of names on it as the owners?
Hi angtao,

i sent additional info to vegreville (regarding also a purchase of property together) almost 4 months after having sent the original application

I put client id number
our names with date of births
a letter accompanying the additional info

and i sent all to a special address that is

CPC Vegreville(general correspondence)
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W5

be careful not to send it to the address where you sent the original application (it differs only for a number int he postal code) otherwise your letter will finish in a pile and opened god knows when....

my info was matched and attached to the original application in only 3 weeks time but other applicants have reported longer waits

hope that helps!