Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
any updates on E-Cas yet? It's almost lunch time and it's still saying April 13 for me.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
I think he must have applied June 21st, it must have been a typo, or he is from Quebec.

sophie100

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2010
Doc's Request.
January 12th 2011
AOR Received.
19th April 2011
Med's Done....
May 2010
LANDED..........
Landing - 9th June 2011
I was a bit concerned about the dates on CIC website so I phoned the call centre. Gave them my details and she said "a decision has been made and a letter was sent on 18th, your work permit will arrive around the same time" I was in shock so I asked if that meant we're approved "Yes, you have been approved". She said in another 5 months I should get my PR, they just have to do some background checks on me.

I'm soooo happy, but will be happier when I see it on paper. Lets just hope it arrives before the long weekend...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

They received my app June 23rd,
Started processing September 3rd,
Documents were requested January 12th

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
sophie100 said:
I was a bit concerned about the dates on CIC website so I phoned the call centre. Gave them my details and she said "a decision has been made and a letter was sent on 18th, your work permit will arrive around the same time" I was in shock so I asked if that meant we're approved "Yes, you have been approved". She said in another 5 months I should get my PR, they just have to do some background checks on me.

I'm soooo happy, but will be happier when I see it on paper. Lets just hope it arrives before the long weekend...

Congratulations Sophie!!!

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
TeresaLynn said:
I think he must have applied June 21st, it must have been a typo, or he is from Quebec.
well if you apply from within quebec it usually slows down things a bit, it doesnt get them faster.....but everything is possible....

P.s. I applied from within quebec :D

Mona_Barca

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sophie100 said:

My sincere congratulations to you (sophie100), I was waiting to hear from you.......

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
YAY, it has been updated. They are now working on apps after June 25. :D

Last update: April 20, 2011

(working on applications received on June 25, 2010)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
WOW OH WOW! So much good news today. Where do I even begin?
So instead of risking the chance of missing someone I will just say CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I am just so happy for everyone.

By the way I got my FOSS notes today in the mail. Ordered on March 28, they printed them on the 29th, and sent them on April 5th (why a whole week?). This time it says they only gave me a portion of my information, last time I got it all together. So what does the second portion normally include? Also, it said they requested for my RCMP check on January 28, 2011. For some reason it is there twice. One with an (R) next to it and the other not. I looked at what the (R) stands for and it stands for "Remarks". Do you think this is a bad thing? By the looks of things though they should be clear for everything background needed. They added my FBI clearance on Jan 13 and they requested RCMP checks on Jan 28 so I am still secretly hoping to be approved for both AIP and PR. If anyone can help me with my questions though, I would appreciate it! Thanks. :)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
angtao said:
YAY, it has been updated. They are now working on apps after June 25. :D

Last update: April 20, 2011

(working on applications received on June 25, 2010)
Wow I don't know what sparked the Vegreville train to get going again but I am so happy that is going up to speed again.
11 days worth of applications worked on in a week. That is just tremendous. I hope it keeps increasing.
Thank you for sharing the news angtao. :D

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
11 days.

GO CIC VEGREVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
No worries Love Young.

I was just happy to see the change on my computer after last weeks fiasco with not being to see the updates. LOL.

Venemex

Oct 21, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Veigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 27th, 2010
Doc's Request.
October 26th, 2010 (Quebec)
AOR Received.
December 2nd, 2010
Med's Done....
January 27th, 2010
Interview........
waiting for date
Love_Young said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Where are you landing?
P.S. Thanks so much for sharing the news with us. Looking forward to hearing about your landing.
Jajaja!
Thanks a lot to all of you, hope my landing goes well, and sorry to be without emotion in my previous message, I just got stolen my wallet with all my info and my husband info, and my daughter info, credit cards, bank info driver liscense, medical card and everything in thereeeee!!! I just wanted to cry. I guess I am now recovering and yes I am happy for my landing.
I applied in January 27 2010 and getting landing interview on April 28th, so I believe the complete process was 1 year and 3 months exact. But I am from Montreal. Always takes longer!!!
I believe I will be moving to my beutifull english provinces anytime, :p
And of course I will let you know how it goes about my landing interview.
I wish to all of you the best in your process and I am happy to hear that finally CIC is working faster, jejeje!!!
See you again on April 28th?? jeje
By the way, Blacberry how was your landing party?

Venemex

Oct 21, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Veigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 27th, 2010
Doc's Request.
October 26th, 2010 (Quebec)
AOR Received.
December 2nd, 2010
Med's Done....
January 27th, 2010
Interview........
waiting for date
TeresaLynn said:
Jajajajaja, never from Quebec!!!
jajajaja Quebec always is slower!!! :'(
I am in Quebec

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Love_Young said:
WOW OH WOW! So much good news today. Where do I even begin?
So instead of risking the chance of missing someone I will just say CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I am just so happy for everyone.

By the way I got my FOSS notes today in the mail. Ordered on March 28, they printed them on the 29th, and sent them on April 5th (why a whole week?). This time it says they only gave me a portion of my information, last time I got it all together. So what does the second portion normally include? Also, it said they requested for my RCMP check on January 28, 2011. For some reason it is there twice. One with an (R) next to it and the other not. I looked at what the (R) stands for and it stands for "Remarks". Do you think this is a bad thing? By the looks of things though they should be clear for everything background needed. They added my FBI clearance on Jan 13 and they requested RCMP checks on Jan 28 so I am still secretly hoping to be approved for both AIP and PR. If anyone can help me with my questions though, I would appreciate it! Thanks. :)

Mine came in portions the 1st time, and also they will be ths time too, as there is a letter attached saying more details will be sent to you when they have been in touch with another person at the FOSS department.

I guess if there wasnt much info on your 1st FOSS thats why they sent them all together ???