Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Mark_Anna said:
Hello everyone,
Just simple advice to those who applied.If you forget to get police clearance from country of origin and already submitted your papers please get asap while papers on process coz my case takes longer due to my police certificate.I just apply from our embassy and it takes 1month and then I will send it back to vegreville .Probably it takes 2-3months again for processing to get my PR.Anyhow, I have my OWP then I can finally find job.
L_Y stay cool your turn will be soon.Your faith brings you peace and determination,everything comes on right time.Good luck.
Thank you kindly Mark_Anna, your support is wonderful. I am so glad you got AIP and OWP now.
I hadn't submitted my country's clearance with the initial submission but for reasons out of our hands.
I did send it later to be attached when I did get it. Luckily they attached it but it was almost expired when they added it to the file so hopefully they accept that without me having order another one. I mean surely if the police clearance expired only 2-3 months ago then it shouldn't that hard to think that nothing has changed. Hopefully your process ends very soon. I can't wait to hear other news from you. Stay strong and pushing forward. You got our support. :-*

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
08-04-2011 Police Clearence
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
Love_Young said:
Thank you kindly Mark_Anna, your support is wonderful. I am so glad you got AIP and OWP now.
I hadn't submitted my country's clearance with the initial submission but for reasons out of our hands.
I did send it later to be attached when I did get it. Luckily they attached it but it was almost expired when they added it to the file so hopefully they accept that without me having order another one. I mean surely if the police clearance expired only 2-3 months ago then it shouldn't that hard to think that nothing has changed. Hopefully your process ends very soon. I can't wait to hear other news from you. Stay strong and pushing forward. You got our support. :-*
That's a good advice.

We submit our application in 2009 with an state police clearance (we did'nt read the webiste). We thought that was it, and now i'm like you just waiting for the federal police clearance from my country to get my PR.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
In the CIC application, it stated clearly not to sent it until CIC requests it. So I followed the instructions.

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
eyeoftheocean said:
sometimes when theres more info they send more to you KiwiKris, last time I sent for them they came in 1 week at a time with different info on them.
Yeah I can't see there being anymore info but you never know.

LY you had that many pages already before AIP. Wonder how many it will be this time??
Congrats on the car and the possibility of a job as well, easier to look past D-day that way :)

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
Goodmorning Everyone! :) It's a nice sunny day here in Montreal and I hope everyone is enjoying too. Take a nice walk, breath some fresh air, it can relieved stress ;) CHEERS to all who got their good news and for those who are waiting YOUR time will come just hold on... have a great day to all! ;D

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
hi morning everyone

I just noticed some people had their birthday several days before, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"........sorry for the late greeting.

I got my FOSS just 10 minutes ago, it's 44 pages there but I found that it seems like lots of information is repeated, I mean I saw the same info on different pages, I'm trying to read it now. The good news to me is now I don't need to worry about if CIC got my medical report & New Zealand Criminal record or not because I saw the info showed :24 Aug 2010 for my medical and 20 Dec 2010 received email from Sydney New Zealand P/CERT on File.......

That's all I can get now....I'm going to "study" it a little bit more ;D

It's a nice day today, I hope everyone will enjoy the nice weather and let's looking forward seeing more good news.

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Glad you got your FOSS notes ;D

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
AmandaHsu: When did you fax yours again? I swear you sent yours after mine and got yours sooner. I mean I am glad you got them just curious about mine is all.

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
Love_Young said:
What kind of job would you like to have suenim? Is there any company that is looking for work where your friend or family works? I don't know about there but here if you know someone that knows someone, you tend to get your foot through the door first. That is why I am hoping I get that job at the convenience store down the road because our best friend works there and the manager has been supportive of our process throughout this all. She had a huge smile when I told her I am almost done then she told me they were hiring for full-time. I only want to work part-time but hey if it is at that place with nice people then I most certainly will do full-time. I hope this 3 weeks bring my OWP soon. I can't wait to get started on worrying about everyday ordinary things again. Lol. ;)
I am looking to go back in my field. I studied/have a background in Journalism. I don't want a job in the media per se because the hours are just crazy. With only my hubby and I with no close relatives nearby, we only have daycare to rely on. I am looking for something in Corporate Communications... which will most likely (or hopefully) be during the hours which the daycare operates. In the meantime, I will continue to look for a daytime job if I don't find something in my field soon. I don't want another customer service job. It's driving me crazy right now I am kind of welcoming this break. :p. It sure was very convenient to work at home at the end of my pregnancy and until now. The daycare is right across the road from where I live.

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
It's Wednesday tomorrow! Hoping for more good news for everyone!

Belated Happy Birthday to everyone who celebrated their birthday last week!

Venemex

Oct 21, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Veigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 27th, 2010
Doc's Request.
October 26th, 2010 (Quebec)
AOR Received.
December 2nd, 2010
Med's Done....
January 27th, 2010
Interview........
waiting for date
Finally I got my interview landing on April 28th, 2011 just for the records!!!

Hope evryone get your very soon also
Good Luck to all of you!!

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Congratulations on Landing interview !

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Venemex said:
Finally I got my interview landing on April 28th, 2011 just for the records!!!

Hope evryone get your very soon also
Good Luck to all of you!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Where are you landing?
P.S. Thanks so much for sharing the news with us. Looking forward to hearing about your landing.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
I just checked the CIC website and it went back to April 6 updates. What the heck is going on? I did eventually see the April 13 update last week on Friday.

So weird!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
angtao said:
I just checked the CIC website and it went back to April 6 updates. What the heck is going on? I did eventually see the April 13 update last week on Friday.

So weird!
I wouldn't try to worry about it so much angtao. CIC's servers might be messed up.
It has never messed up for me though yet *knock on wood*. It is weird though.
Let's just look forward to the next update and hope it is good. ;)