18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Love_Young said:
Everyone that applied inland is always welcome here.
I just only add the ones who did send in 2010 onto the chart so it gives everyone a more accurate look.
But please don't stop posting. I welcome all inlanders here as well.

Material: Happy Late Birthday!
Eye and kiwi: Stay strong! I really hope you all will be done soon. And eye I don't blame you for wanting to visit.
ditta: Congrats on you WP extension. I am sure you won't be needing that much longer but it sure is a comfort. I have been on implied status since July because of my OWP waiting to be processed. I can't wait to have the work permit in my hands.
To everyone: Thank you for the comfort you always bring to me. I hope that I can do the same for all of you. You keep me strong.

By the way, did anyone get their FOSS notes lately and how long did it take to receive them?
I ordered my 2nd set on March 28 or 29 and their still not here. Hmm... last time it only took a little over 3 weeks.
Thanks LY! You always have positive words to say, :) ;D
Congrats lilly, cutie & flower and anyone else I have missed!

I got my first set of FOSS notes 2 weeks after I sent the fax but have not received a second lot...am I supposed to?

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
eyeoftheocean said:
Glad it made you laugh KiwiKris, its how I look at this whole noncence now LOL.

Love-young I had approx 10 pages , Ive put them away in safety box and cant be bothered opening it up to count right now hahaha, let us know when you get yours.

I got about 20 pages.....

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
sometimes when theres more info they send more to you KiwiKris, last time I sent for them they came in 1 week at a time with different info on them.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
cutieshashie said:
i called CIC...

AIP today!!! the agent said the letter was sent today.

yay!!! :)
Woohoo! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Thanks for sharing the wonderful news with us. ;D

eyeoftheocean said:
Love-young I had approx 10 pages , Ive put them away in safety box and cant be bothered opening it up to count right now hahaha, let us know when you get yours.
Don't you worry about it. You don't need to pull them out to count for me. Lol.
I will definitely let you know when I get them.

kiwikris said:
Thanks LY! You always have positive words to say, :) ;D
Congrats lilly, cutie & flower and anyone else I have missed!

I got my first set of FOSS notes 2 weeks after I sent the fax but have not received a second lot...am I supposed to?
Aww you're plenty welcome. I do really try. You all are there for me so I have to do the same for all of you too! ;)
When did you send yours off? I never needed a second lot of them. I think only some do.
And I got more than both you did. My first set was 26 pages. Makes me wonder how many I will get now.

cutieshashie

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
01-03-2011
Love_Young said:
Woohoo! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Thanks for sharing the wonderful news with us. ;D
Thanks!! But now they can't seem to find a record of my owp application.. Err.... Oh well!!! At least i got AIP!!!

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Finally Cuteshie, congrats very happy for you.

Congrats flower now you can work YAY! My spouse received his OWP today as well, it is for a year. We are still waiting on the AIP letters, maybe they will show up tomorrow.

cutieshashie

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
01-03-2011
Congrats flower07 and TL!

Flower07, look up health insurance bc on google for medical coverage. From what i know, you need to send them a copy of your AIP letter and there's a 3 month waiting period. You can call them to clarify! :)

flower07

Jul 23, 2010
Flower07, look up health insurance bc on google for medical coverage. From what i know, you need to send them a copy of your AIP letter and there's a 3 month waiting period. You can call them to clarify! :)
[/quote]

Thanks cutieshashie and congrats on your AIP!

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
Congrats to all my fellow inlanders! cutieshashie, flower07, ditta and anyone else who got good news. lilly_inland... that is full PR. congrats.

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
Thanks Suenim! Now I`m hoping for an AIP tomorrow or in the next few days. The agent said that my background checks are done when I called and found out that the WP is approved but I do not really believe in anything they say until I see it written.:)
How is life after landing?

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
ditta said:
Thanks Suenim! Now I`m hoping for an AIP tomorrow or in the next few days. The agent said that my background checks are done when I called and found out that the WP is approved but I do not really believe in anything they say until I see it written.:)
I'm crossing my fingers that you get the AIP/PR this week. Usually if the background checks are done you get both at the same time. Not much change really. I need to renew my OHIP. I am searching for jobs since I'm getting laid off end of this month. All this feels kinda new since I've had this job for 3 years so I'm not looking forward to the job hunt :(.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
cutieshashie said:
Thanks!! But now they can't seem to find a record of my owp application.. Err.... Oh well!!! At least i got AIP!!!
Oh that is a real bummer but you are right. At least you have AIP. That is a wonderful thing to have.
You can easily replace the OWP. :)

ditta said:
Like suenim, I am wishing you a lot of luck for getting news this week. It is only Monday and some get news on the weekend. So you should definitely hear some good news this week. ;) Tell us when you get the good news.

suenim said:
I'm crossing my fingers that you get the AIP/PR this week. Usually if the background checks are done you get both at the same time. Not much change really. I need to renew my OHIP. I am searching for jobs since I'm getting laid off end of this month. All this feels kinda new since I've had this job for 3 years so I'm not looking forward to the job hunt :(.
I am getting my FOSS notes to see if they have done the background checks or not. I hope they are done with them already. I would say ditta, that like suenim said, I would assume they will be ready to give both AIP and PR to you. What kind of job would you like to have suenim? Is there any company that is looking for work where your friend or family works? I don't know about there but here if you know someone that knows someone, you tend to get your foot through the door first. That is why I am hoping I get that job at the convenience store down the road because our best friend works there and the manager has been supportive of our process throughout this all. She had a huge smile when I told her I am almost done then she told me they were hiring for full-time. I only want to work part-time but hey if it is at that place with nice people then I most certainly will do full-time. I hope this 3 weeks bring my OWP soon. I can't wait to get started on worrying about everyday ordinary things again. Lol. ;)

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
We`ll see Suenim, I`m not getting to exited yet. I know how you feel, I have the same job about the same amount of years as you, my co-workers are my friends, almost like my family and I think I will stay even if I get PR. I will probably consider other options as well but it would be really hard to leave them behind. It would feel like closing a chapter...Best of luck with the job hunting, let us know how it goes!

Thanks LY!!! Your time is coming too!!:)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
ditta: You are so welcome. I know, I am getting so excited just too afraid of getting my hopes up.

On a side note: Please immigration give us a good answer and very soon. Our life plans are falling into place so perfectly and more fast than you. Now all we need is your go ahead. Please hurry, we are getting so excited about our permanent life together and settling in. We were just offered my favorite type of car from a best friend who would like to give it to us at the end of summer before we get our own apartment. Omg, I can't wait. I practically got handed the job I have wanted already and now the car I have always wanted. All that is left is AIP. I truly believe God and my grandpa would not give us such wonderful signs if things weren't going to work out for us soon. What do you all think? :)

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hello everyone,
Just simple advice to those who applied.If you forget to get police clearance from country of origin and already submitted your papers please get asap while papers on process coz my case takes longer due to my police certificate.I just apply from our embassy and it takes 1month and then I will send it back to vegreville .Probably it takes 2-3months again for processing to get my PR.Anyhow, I have my OWP then I can finally find job.
L_Y stay cool your turn will be soon.Your faith brings you peace and determination,everything comes on right time.Good luck.