File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Just called CIC call centre and still no news from Background/Security checks, they say if I havent heard by August to call back :eek:

Sorry to keep posting in 2010 thread Love-young ! I need support ;)

KiwiKris, have you called ? or got FOSS yet ?

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Lilly- my e-CSS updated 2 days after decision a decision was made.

Happy birthday Material!!!!!!!

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Hi everybody!! I wish you all a great week and I really hope that this week people close to receive their papers can finally get them!

Cheers!

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
Happy Birthday Eye at last but not least!!!

Congratulation lilly_inland, great to see that many applicants get 1st and 2nd stage recently! I am 2 days apart from you, getting really nervous.

I got some news last week too, my WP extension was approved, but I`m hoping that I will not really need it. It`s a good feeling not to be on implied status and get back my health card.

Love_Young, please don`t stress girl, you don`t have a complicated case and you will be fine. Breathe lol. I felt the opposite in the last few week, kind of a calm resignation that no matter what happens I will deal with it.
Now I`m off to work and try not to sneak in the office and check my e-cas numerous times.:)

srcc

Star Member
Sep 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gwaii said:
I still wonder why the january 2010 applicants such as myself are still mostly waiting to land!!??
Most of us got aip around 6 months ago and few of us have had any news since. Meanwhile others who have applied several months after us are already landing!! In my case they asked me for my criminal check from Mexico, which they confirm that they received in late December . I've heard nothing since and it sure is frustrating!!!!!!! :mad:
Hi gwaii,
We are also a January 2010 applicant... My husband called last Friday and they told us that they have everything that they need, just waiting for a final decision that will be done next month... lets see.

Congrats to everyone who received great news!

Stethar

Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gwaii, srcc
January 2010 seems to be the worst month to have applied in (ourselves Jan 4, or 6?), OWP in October, nothing since. People from June are already landing.
The comforting knowledge: it will end, at some point, either way ;)

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
gwaii said:
I still wonder why the january 2010 applicants such as myself are still mostly waiting to land!!??
Most of us got aip around 6 months ago and few of us have had any news since. Meanwhile others who have applied several months after us are already landing!! In my case they asked me for my criminal check from Mexico, which they confirm that they received in late December . I've heard nothing since and it sure is frustrating!!!!!!! :mad:

Ditto! Same as Srcc & Stethar even Eye! We applied in Jan and got AIP in Oct and still waiting! I call every 3-4 weeks and get told a different story when it will be done but they are still waiting on background and security checks, I haven't done ANYTHING!!! Makes me feel like I have though :(

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
eyeoftheocean said:
Just called CIC call centre and still no news from Background/Security checks, they say if I havent heard by August to call back :eek:

KiwiKris, have you called ? or got FOSS yet ?
Eye, don't stress you are very welcome here! :) I called CIC last week as well and they couldn't give me a timeframe but the time before I was told by the end of May! Argghgh so I am just calling them every 3-4 weeks. They also say they are waiting on security and background checks.
I got FOSS last month but didn't really tell me anything and from what I can tell the BF was 19th Oct 2011! Doesn't make sense to be that date which is exactly a year after my OWP was given, I do have 2 years on it though.
We are also planning to go home in Dec and wether I have PR or not I'm going (have to have planned our wedding!) and will just apply outside of Canada if I have to. I'm just sick of it. Don't get me wrong I am so VERY happy for everyone getting PR just frustrated with my case. We sent ALL documents they needed and more but what else can we do?!

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
KiwiKris, I cant blame you for what your doing, I said to hubby other day if mine isnt done by September Im going home , its my Daughters 21st in September and Im not missing that, ive missed out on so much waiting and waiting for PR, my Grandson will be 1 in July and it hurts me so bad no seeing him so much I cry almost everyday, luckily my Daughter keeps me updated with pics and we talk on the phone almost every day, I just feel so bad for leaving them :(

FOSS came today , nothing new , only updated about my Dependants cannot be sponsered by me in the future and Medical results have been received , nothing about B/S decision still. this wait is agonizing , Im sick of it too :(

lilly_inland

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
Inlandappl said:
Hi Lilly_inland, do you think yours is AIP or is PR just waiting for a landing interview?
Hi Inlandappl,
I'm not sure if it's just AIP or PR approval. Would have to wait for the letters to confirm. I will let you know as soon as I get the letters...

twchu

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Nov-2010
Doc's Request.
20-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
Med's Done....
08-Mar-2011
LANDED..........
07-Mar-2011
Inlandappl said:
I'm pretty sure that if you like that kind of job you will get it eventually after you get AIP...that is usually what happens when you want something. Good luck!
Thanks Inlandappl! Hopefully i can start working very soon after getting my OWP... ;)

justina

Star Member
Jun 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
File Transfer...
03-2010 to local office
LANDED..........
12-08-2011
eyeoftheocean said:

I post in here too....since we haven't got any news either and there aren't too many places for us inlanders to go!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Everyone that applied inland is always welcome here.
I just only add the ones who did send in 2010 onto the chart so it gives everyone a more accurate look.
But please don't stop posting. I welcome all inlanders here as well.

Material: Happy Late Birthday!
Eye and kiwi: Stay strong! I really hope you all will be done soon. And eye I don't blame you for wanting to visit.
ditta: Congrats on you WP extension. I am sure you won't be needing that much longer but it sure is a comfort. I have been on implied status since July because of my OWP waiting to be processed. I can't wait to have the work permit in my hands.
To everyone: Thank you for the comfort you always bring to me. I hope that I can do the same for all of you. You keep me strong.

By the way, did anyone get their FOSS notes lately and how long did it take to receive them?
I ordered my 2nd set on March 28 or 29 and their still not here. Hmm... last time it only took a little over 3 weeks.