24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
khurshe said:
Hello gigi1612,

Thanks for reply,

Thank is right, at the bourder they took my fingur print, I paid the PR fee in full and they received all requested documents.

I was really disappointed hearing the 11 months more in the second after 8 months wait. you give me a light of hope.

My wife is in Pakistan, they send a copy of file to Islamabad office for her background check, I hope they dont put me on hold for her since the Islamabad visa office is very slow, usually they take 2 yrs in verifying a case, What is you advice for me in this situation. will they hold me for her and do mine saperalty?

Thanks
If you include her in your application, then you will have to wait until she meet all the requirements, includin the backgraound check. Maybe that's why they told you another 11 months. If you were the sole applicant your PR would on the mail at any time now.

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
08-04-2011 Police Clearence
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
Love_Young said:
Thank you a lot TL. It really is awesome. She seems so patient and caring to our situation too.
I told her today that I have less than a month (hopefully) and she grinned a lot and then mentioned applying.
I really would like to work there and it would be so nice/convenient. Please pray for us that we get good news soon and that I get the job. :)
Hang in there, you are getting closer everyday...

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
08-04-2011 Police Clearence
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
eyeoftheocean said:
Its my BIRTHDAY tomorrow ! ;D Im happy ;D
Happy bday!!! :D

Party? Where?
just joking eyeoftheocean, have a nice birthday!!!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
gigi1612 said:
Hang in there, you are getting closer everyday...
Thank you! I am hanging in there. Just getting more excited every day it gets closer.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
It has only been 2 weeks for us since our application was sent.

How am I going to wait another 9.5 months? So hard!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
angtao said:

The first part waiting to find out when it is processing is really hard. Then getting to the 6 month mark is hard.
After that, it is more just frustrating than hard and you just pray the next few months left pass by quickly.

Like for me tomorrow marks the 9 month mark and I look back and say "Wow has it seriously been 9 months?"
I mean it has felt like it was taking a while but certainly doesn't feel that long. I think these next few weeks will be the hardest.
You can PM anytime you need to talk through the wait and I will write back as soon as I can.

I also joke with friends and family that I have waited 9 months and I don't even get a baby to show for it. Lol.
At least when you wait 9 months during pregnancy you get a baby to show for the wait. I guess my baby (AIP) will be over due. ;)
Hurry up little baby AIP, we need you. Lol.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Try to keep busy. That's the only thing that got us through the wait, but some days were harder then others, it will happen before you know it.

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Happy Birthday! (mines gonna be in 12 days ;))

My PR card arrived today, after 6 weeks of waiting. now i can travel!

also, those who remember, i fixed my hubby's 2009 tax return and we got refund today. so it really works and they return the money if there happened to be a mistake.

good luck to all, let ur processing time be as short as possible!

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
LY - I wish I could tell you the lat few weeks were easy but they were the most stressful days of my life, but I am very confident you will be fine. If you want to chat privately u have my fb. I am here for you :)

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Asta said:

also, those who remember, i fixed my hubby's 2009 tax return and we got refund today. so it really works and they return the money if there happened to be a mistake.

Very please for you! I am glad the taxes worked out. ;D

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
TeresaLynn said:
Very please for you! I am glad the taxes worked out. ;D
thank u, dear! ;)

khurshe

Mar 23, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-10
Doc's Request.
20-March-11
Med's Done....
Unknown
LANDED..........
16 June 2011
Thank you very much

I saw the 2nd step for 11 months on the cic website. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-other.asp

E-case shows: a decision has been made and you will be contacted,

then I received a letter from CIC 20 Mar 11, saying that you meet the eligible requirement for PR, to process with your application send us police certificate and passport photocopy (they received both by now).

in the bottom of the letter, it was written " our Islamabad visa office will contact your family for their background check, if you are in contact with them do let them know to comply with the visa office requests.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Asta said:

Oh yay yay yay Asta so happy to hear that. Did you stare at it for forever in "aww"? I know I will.
Happy early birthday to you in case I forget. Hopefully I don't though.
We fixed hubby's 2009 return too. Yay. They originally said that we owed like $300 GST back to them and were told they would just take it out of his refund then when done fixing the error they would pay it back. Turns out they took nothing out of hubby's refund and paid him the additional $300 something dollars they said he owed for the error. It is wonderful to have that done with?

TeresaLynn said:
LY - I wish I could tell you the lat few weeks were easy but they were the most stressful days of my life, but I am very confident you will be fine. If you want to chat privately u have my fb. I am here for you :)
Ugh TL I know, it is going to be so rough. These next few weeks I will praying for the time to go fast but I bet when it is my turn I pray for the time to go back because I will be nervous. I could definitely take you up on that chat as the days get closer. I hope to report good news soon in May. It would be nice to receive that as an early one year wedding anniversary gift. :D

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
angtao said:

Hi Angtao,

I totally understand you, I have been waiting for 5 months and many times I felt I was wasting my time, but as LY says it is not that hard, time goes faster than one thinks and depend on one's actitude how are going to be those 9 months.
You can ready a lot... and then you improve your English or French.
Another good thing to do is to do a volunteer. You can do that and not only you learn more the language, you also meet new people and then you have Canadian work experience what is some really important after, when you want to get a job.

khurshe

Mar 23, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-10
Doc's Request.
20-March-11
Med's Done....
Unknown
LANDED..........
16 June 2011
khurshe said:
Thank you very much

I saw the 2nd step for 11 months on the cic website. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-other.asp

E-case shows: a decision has been made and you will be contacted,

then I received a letter from CIC 20 Mar 11, saying that you meet the eligible requirement for PR, to process with your application send us police certificate and passport photocopy (they received both by now).

in the bottom of the letter, it was written " our Islamabad visa office will contact your family for their background check, if you are in contact with them do let them know to comply with the visa office requests.