INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

Mona_Barca

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Love_Young said:
Hi there rubykate, very sorry I didn't get the date right. I went based on when you got the letters because I didn't know the date on them. Thanks very much for letting me know.
Love_Young

I have noticed that some people did not get any decision, is that because they have not got any feedback, or they have not posted any updates?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Mona_Barca said:
Love_Young

I have noticed that some people did not get any decision, is that because they have not got any feedback, or they have not posted any updates?
Some have been asked for additional documents so it is taken a bit longer for them to get AIP but most just haven't updated me about anything. I just chose to leave it blank in case they do come back with an update.

khurshe

Mar 23, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-10
Doc's Request.
20-March-11
Med's Done....
Unknown
LANDED..........
16 June 2011
Hello gigi1612,

Thanks for reply,

Thank is right, at the bourder they took my fingur print, I paid the PR fee in full and they received all requested documents.

I was really disappointed hearing the 11 months more in the second after 8 months wait. you give me a light of hope.

My wife is in Pakistan, they send a copy of file to Islamabad office for her background check, I hope they dont put me on hold for her since the Islamabad visa office is very slow, usually they take 2 yrs in verifying a case, What is you advice for me in this situation. will they hold me for her and do mine saperalty?

Thanks

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
khurshe said:
Hello gigi1612,

Thanks for reply,

Thank is right, at the bourder they took my fingur print, I paid the PR fee in full and they received all requested documents.

I was really disappointed hearing the 11 months more in the second after 8 months wait. you give me a light of hope.

My wife is in Pakistan, they send a copy of file to Islamabad office for her background check, I hope they dont put me on hold for her since the Islamabad visa office is very slow, usually they take 2 yrs in verifying a case, What is you advice for me in this situation. will they hold me for her and do mine saperalty?

Thanks
khurshe, your application is "protected persons" yours is NOT the same as the ones here. I have stated that before. The max you should be waiting for YOUR category is 11 months. If it goes over there then you need to contact your MP.No one can you provide you advice without the risk of being wrong because your situation doesn't apply to how ours are processed. Hopefully you won't have to wait much longer though. I did provide an answer in the "inland 2011" thread for you and the same answer applies for this thread. Good luck!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
So frustrating guys. Today we went to the mail, ordered some pizza, then went the convenience store next door.
We know the manager and hubby's best friend work there at the convenience store. This whole process the manager keeps asking how the process is going, wishing us luck all the time, and ask how much longer we have. She said that is good that we don't have long (she is patient) Lol. She then said they are hiring now and looking for full-time work. She said I should apply there. I am so happy but so upset because I can't take the job.

I mean at least it is there for me. Not to mention they are nice there with our best friend there (who will reference me for sure) and we get a long with the manager great. And it is walking distance. Not even a 10 minute walk down there. Hubby looked at me and he was like "You were just basically offered the job." :D So excited but now I am just like "please let this get approved and soon".

Ahh...what do you think guys? :)

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
That's really good LY! If it is meant to be it will happen. U only have a few weeks left. You can explain that to the manager there. So pleased for u ;D

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
Love_Young said:
Today we went to the mail, ordered some pizza, then went the convenience store next door.
hmm....I'm wondering how you order pizza from going to the mail and how come there is a convenience store next to the mail...... ::) ::)

Sorry, LY....I'm just trying to make you smile....I hope I didn't offend you :)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
TeresaLynn said:
That's really good LY! If it is meant to be it will happen. U only have a few weeks left. You can explain that to the manager there. So pleased for u ;D
Thank you a lot TL. It really is awesome. She seems so patient and caring to our situation too.
I told her today that I have less than a month (hopefully) and she grinned a lot and then mentioned applying.
I really would like to work there and it would be so nice/convenient. Please pray for us that we get good news soon and that I get the job. :)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
AmandaHsu said:
hmm....I'm wondering how you order pizza from going to the mail and how come there is a convenience store next to the mail...... ::) ::)

Sorry, LY....I'm just trying to make you smile....I hope I didn't offend you :)
HAHAHAHA
Well first we walked down to the mail. Left the mail and walked to the pizza store is just close to the post office and ordered pizza. Then while were waiting on the pizza to get down we walked next door to the convenience store. Teehee....I guess I got too excited about it all.
And you didn't offend me. That was funny.

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Its my BIRTHDAY tomorrow ! ;D Im happy ;D

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Happy birthday ;D have a drink to celebrate.
Just too many or u will end up like me yesterday...hurting lol

gucci_piggy

Feb 14, 2010
interview letter

Well, I just received a letter from the Etobicoke CIC office that seems to represent the final stage in the process..here it is, with all personal information stripped out:

Sir/Madam:

I am pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that has been scheduled for (date/time/location).

In order to grant you permanent residence, you must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents. All applicants must provide their original passport at the landing interview.

You must attend the interview t with the following:
- Your own interpreter, if required

- Your sponsor if you are being landed under the In-Canada Spousal class

- A Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490 is required (etc)

- 2 Photos for each person on this application taken within the last 12 months....

It continues with a list of required documents, all of which I have. My biggest concern is, what do they mean by an "interview"? Are they trying to determine whether my sponsor (my wife) and I have a real relationship? Or are they just wanting to see our original identity documents and ask us a few security questions? Is there any way to tell from this letter's wording? what should we be prepared for?

i

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
Re: interview letter

gucci_piggy said:
Well, I just received a letter from the Etobicoke CIC office that seems to represent the final stage in the process..here it is, with all personal information stripped out:

Sir/Madam:

I am pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that has been scheduled for (date/time/location).

In order to grant you permanent residence, you must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents. All applicants must provide their original passport at the landing interview.

You must attend the interview t with the following:
- Your own interpreter, if required

- Your sponsor if you are being landed under the In-Canada Spousal class

- A Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490 is required (etc)

- 2 Photos for each person on this application taken within the last 12 months....

It continues with a list of required documents, all of which I have. My biggest concern is, what do they mean by an "interview"? Are they trying to determine whether my sponsor (my wife) and I have a real relationship? Or are they just wanting to see our original identity documents and ask us a few security questions? Is there any way to tell from this letter's wording? what should we be prepared for?

i
Be happy! Its the landing interview so its just a few security questions and signing of documents for the PR. Shouldnt take more than 10 mins. You are done!!! :)

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Its a landing interview for PR , CONGRATS ! ;D

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
gucci_piggy: CONGRATS! That is the landing interview. What date will you be landing and what office?
I will update the chart with info. Looking forward to hearing about your PR landing.

eyeoftheocean: Happy early birthday! You must be really excited. I hope you really enjoy the day and get everything you wish for and more. :)