+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

rubykate

Feb 26, 2011
Hi guys:

I have been on this forum for quite a while and I loved reading all you guys' posts. I applied on June 16, 2010 and I just checked ecas and it said decision made and that a letter has already been sent on April 6, 2011. Does this mean AIP only or is this PR? Please let me know.

Thanks.

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
rubykate said:
Hi guys:

I have been on this forum for quite a while and I loved reading all you guys' posts. I applied on June 16, 2010 and I just checked ecas and it said decision made and that a letter has already been sent on April 6, 2011. Does this mean AIP only or is this PR? Please let me know.

Thanks.
Congrats! Does it say medicals received too? If it does then it's most likely PR too.

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
rubykate said:
Yes it does say medical too.
That sounds like good news. Mine said the same thing and I got 1st and 2nd stage approval at the same time. I am landing next Wednesday! What is your local office?

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
TeresaLynn where are you? Anything to report? One of our members from June 16 got decision made! Let us know if you heard anything!

rubykate

Feb 26, 2011
suenim said:
That sounds like good news. Mine said the same thing and I got 1st and 2nd stage approval at the same time. I am landing next Wednesday! What is your local office?
We live in Regina, so I guess it is in Regina.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
rubykate: Welcome and CONGRATULATIONS! What day did they receive and start processing your application? I will add it to our chart. If it doesn't say "transferred" then you can rest assured that you got AIP. You may have to wait until the letter arrives to know if it is both AIP and PR approval. But I would call CIC today and ask if they can tell you what the decision was. However, you did get AIP I know that much. Again congratulations and thank you so much for sharing this. I know TeresaLynn and Mark_Anna will be thrilled to hear this.

Spring4.6.: Hey there! Are you doing good? And suenim is right, you won't have to go out of Canada to land. Once they are done assessing the application, the local CIC office will send you a letter telling you what date and time to land. Looking forward to hearing when you get your PR letter.

Ahh...where are you TeresaLynn to hear this? I can't wait for you to see this. ;D

rubykate

Feb 26, 2011
Love_Young said:
rubykate: Welcome and CONGRATULATIONS! What day did they receive and start processing your application? I will add it to our chart. If it doesn't say "transferred" then you can rest assured that you got AIP. You may have to wait until the letter arrives to know if it is both AIP and PR approval. But I would call CIC today and ask if they can tell you what the decision was. However, you did get AIP I know that much. Again congratulations and thank you so much for sharing this. I know TL and Mark_Anna will be thrilled to hear this.

Spring4.6.: Hey there! Are you doing good? And suenim is right, you won't have to go out of Canada to land. Once they are done assessing the application, the local CIC office will send you a letter telling you what date and time to land. Looking forward to hearing when you get your PR letter.

Hi guys:

I am very excited! I called CIC and the agent told me I have been approved for PR and that the local office will contact me. I have a post grad work permit which expires on April 30, 2011. I asked about whether i should extend it until getting PR. She said it is a good idea to do it. So I am doing that right away. Here is my timeline:

Received App. June 16, 2010,
Processing started Aug 26, 2010
Meds Received
Decision made April 6, 2011.

Thanks a lot guys. Reading all your posts gave a lot of moral support!

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
eyeoftheocean said:
Not yet no , Im even getting suspicious about them too LOL , have you heard anything yet ?
Well I have them but it doesn't change anything : ) I am going to try calling CIC again in a week or 2 as last time I called about 3 weeks ago I think it was...and they said I should be getting a letter by the end of May. How do they know that?!?!? I'm wondering if the CIC agent was miscalculating the 9 months! 9 months for me would be July.... so don't really trust what they say so will call again lol

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
brightsage said:
Hi folks..well i guess this will be my last post.....we got a letter telling us to be in Saskatoon on april 6th. for an interview..so we drove 300 kilometers...met with the agent...she asked my wife three questions...i gave her $490 and we left with her PR completed...took approximately 10 minutes...her card will arrive in the mail in 4-6 weeks......so it is officially done as of April 6th. 2011........originally sent in app on march 2nd. 2010.............so thanks everyone...especially love-young for keeping the thread going and publihing her charts......best of luck to you all.....and be good citizens.......this country needs you
Congratulations brightsage!! Great to see PR happening and the wait not too long for the appointment! :)

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Congrats Rubykate! Definitely very lucky!!!
LY since rubykates application has been processed only a month for you and as you know they are processing ahead of time.

Wowsers just checked CIC website it says 6 June and rubykates is 16 June. Awesome news for you guys waiting on first stage! **does the AIP dance** heheheheh
We should have elections more often! I know that no new projects can start as it would have to go through the Gov General now and the politicians are too busy on the road to worry about anything else!

Let the good times roll!!!

Yay it's Friday!!!! :) ;D :D ;D :) :D ;D :mad: ;D :) ;) :D

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
rubykate said:
Hi guys:

I am very excited! I called CIC and the agent told me I have been approved for PR and that the local office will contact me. I have a post grad work permit which expires on April 30, 2011. I asked about whether i should extend it until getting PR. She said it is a good idea to do it. So I am doing that right away. Here is my timeline:

Received App. June 16, 2010,
Processing started Aug 26, 2010
Meds Received
Decision made April 6, 2011.

Thanks a lot guys. Reading all your posts gave a lot of moral support!

Congrats again! Just to let you know, a PGWP cannot be extended. You can apply to change your conditions to visitor ($75) while you wait to land or if you really want to continue working... apply for OWP. If your local office is not a busy one then your wait should not be long for landing appointment and save your $150. Mine is extremely busy but I was surprised when I got the landing letter about 2 weeks after decision made. Maybe you can call back the centre and ask them what the waiting time is like for your office. They may probably be wrong but you will know what you're working with. They told me Scarborough office was 3 mths from decision made to land but they were wrong there... so just call them back.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Woohoo congrats rubykate! So excited for you. Let us know when you get the PR interview date.

kiwikris: OH MY GOSH!!! I know I am so freaking excited right now like you wouldn't even believe. And lately they have been processing both AIP and PR at the same time. I am thinking that is why the time is increased a bit was because they were trying to do both. I would love if I was given both but especially AIP. Woohoo I am so happy, that means only like a month today until I find out a decision. So happy!

*doing the hopeful AIP dance*

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Congrats Ruby, that give us hope. We tried calling CIC today and there is nothing yet. Hopefully next week we will hear something. Fingers crossed x x

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Well TL, at least e-Cas still works on the weekends so you could still get decision made over the weekend. I would say if not you will get something Monday or Tuesday! Yay, good luck! Can't wait to hear the good news from you! :D