Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
When you order FOSS notes does it show the IO's notepad entries? or do you have to make a special request for them?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
AmandaHsu said:
Love Yonug...a lil question for you, do you think it's good time for me to get my FOSS or I should wait a lil bit longer ?
You won't find any information on your FOSS notes at this point in time. You should wait at least till AIP approval.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Thanks LY, so frustrating waiting, it's seems so much harder the closer we get. Some days i feel so confident things are going to work out, and other days i feel like I am falling apart. I am moody all the time because of this process and it's not helping anyone. Trying to stay positive but it's soooo hard lately. Sorry for my complaining, just had to vent for a minute. :'(

Kayeeen

Dec 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
Hi. It's my first time posting but been following this forum for months now. This forum helped me a lot. My file was received may 19, 2010 and started processing July 29th. I am hoping to hear something soon. Past weeks had been so tough for me. I tried calling cic but all they say is that my file is still in process. And just told me to wait. And if I don't hear within a month or so try to call them back. How long is this waiting going to be?

Good luck to everyone :)

I will keep you updated if I hear anything.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Kayeeen said:
Hi. It's my first time posting but been following this forum for months now. This forum helped me a lot. My file was received may 19, 2010 and started processing July 29th. I am hoping to hear something soon. Past weeks had been so tough for me. I tried calling cic but all they say is that my file is still in process. And just told me to wait. And if I don't hear within a month or so try to call them back. How long is this waiting going to be?

Welcome...i feel what you are going through as you can tell by my last post. Hopefully you will hear something soon. Good luck and keep us posted on your file. We are all in this together and here for support if you need us :)

Kayeeen

Dec 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
Thanks teresalynn :) good luck to all of us

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
adzees said:
You won't find any information on your FOSS notes at this point in time. You should wait at least till AIP approval.
Yeah not about approval or about the relationship but they will talk about doing background checks if they are doing any, your medical results, when the application was received/started processing, if they have the receipts and sponsor undertaking form on file and not to mention any information from previous border crossings, extension, or visas/permits. I think it is worth it to have proof of all of this with you even if it doesn't state a lot.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
TeresaLynn said:
Thanks LY, so frustrating waiting, it's seems so much harder the closer we get. Some days i feel so confident things are going to work out, and other days i feel like I am falling apart. I am moody all the time because of this process and it's not helping anyone. Trying to stay positive but it's soooo hard lately. Sorry for my complaining, just had to vent for a minute. :'(
You're welcome TL. Aww I know EXACTLY how you feel. I am the same way.
I just can't wait to worry about the little things again.
P.S. You don't have to apologize for venting. We are here to listen and have all felt the same at some point. Besides venting makes you feel better after you get it out. So vent vent vent. Lol. You can PM if you like. :)

Kayeeen said:

Welcome to our thread Kayeeen! We love new members and hopefully you will feel comfortable and at home here. I would say by the way things are, you should look forward to getting an answer by next week or at the latest two. I think they just say 4 weeks to be on the safe side. Your good news should be coming soon and we will all be here to celebrate with you. Just let us know when you get news. Thanks for the good luck. We wish you plenty of good luck too! And again, welcome! :-*

Kayeeen

Dec 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
Thank you love_young :) yeah we all need good luck right now :)

Thanks again

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Kayeeen said:
Thank you love_young :) yeah we all need good luck right now :)

Thanks again
You're so very welcome. :)
And that is true, we could all use all the luck we can get.

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Hey BB , didn't you have a case similar to mine where they lost a part of your package? It seems they mis placed my husbands finger prints.

How did you resolve this?

Venemex

Oct 21, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Veigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 27th, 2010
Doc's Request.
October 26th, 2010 (Quebec)
AOR Received.
December 2nd, 2010
Med's Done....
January 27th, 2010
Interview........
waiting for date
SssS said:
That is good to hear :) I received the same letter from Montreal office and was very surprised because everyone else is able to pay at the landing interview. Even more, when I checked the landing of people last year they could pay when landing - so apparently things have changed. I was wondering if I was weird. I send the response the same day I received the letter - last Monday and still nothing. I paid at the bank and send the proof. No mistake with my details. We may be landing at the same time :).

What are you going to study at Concordia I am applying as well. As for the PR if I will not get it before I leave this June, I will have it forwarded to my country, where I will stay more than a month so it should not be a problem. Anyway, If I do not receive the date tomorrow, I will go there to see if they received the proof :) One more thing did you notice on your letter for verification of details the date under 31 - it says 28/apr/2011 on mine, I wonder what this date is - I hope its not a date they intend me to land.
Hi SssS,

I hope this date is not the landing because then mine it will be in January 19, 2012. This date is the same date my maladie card expire, maybe you could check yours; but really have no clues.
Perhaps BB could confirm this since she already could compare the date on Number 31 and the date of her interview appointment.
If she says yes, theyn I believe I will have to pass by :/.
My confirmation brought a few mistakes, however they were 3 ways of sending it, did you send it by mail? because I sent it by fax and email.
Hoping this do not delay me more.

I am planning to go to Electrical Engineering starting by september, I am working know in my credit transfer from mexico. I have been accepted for Fall 2011.

Pls keep me update when you receive your letter about your interview.
Venemex

SssS

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i sent it by mail. i have no assurance maladie yet so I have no idea what the date is - but I guess it will be something internal. Lets hope it will be soon

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I GOT AIP! Just got the letters.
I had call them on Thursday and the agent said that they had sent me a letter regarding my app. on March 16th. I asked him if it had been transferred or it was to request more documents and he said it was AIP letter. It doesn't say anywhere it's AIP, but I believe/hope it is.

However, they are now requesting Police Certificate from my country which is Brazil. The wait is not yet over.

I am happy anyways, going to apply for my OWP.