INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

SssS

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Venemex said:
Hi BB,
I am very happy for you and Asta and yeeeeeeeesssssss finally we are finishing this loooooooong way. It's really fantastic to feel that we are almost done!!!! BIG Congrats to all !!! :)

I just received the letter from Montreal office asking me to correct my Confirmation of Permanence Residency and to pay the fees ($490,00).
I have sent the corrections because they make a mistake with my place of birth and I already paid the fees a month ago. In my case they said that I have to pay the fees in order to they schedule me they interview, so perhaps you will be better off by paying the fees and sending the paper in any case you can always keep a copy and take it with you to the interview. HAVE FUN THERE!!!!
Besides, I wanted to ask you how long after the letter asking you for the fees did you receive the letter given to you the interview date? and for what I can see the interview they schedule very close to the date of the last letter? around one week after reciving it?
I really need to travel soon :( to see my parents.
I read that after is 6 to 8 weeks for the PR Card, this wasn't a good news :( because I heard that without the PR Card we can't travel yet.
Anyways, thats a very good news you already have a job and 2 by the way. NICE!!! I am also looking for a job, jejeje!!! and also I am planning to go to Concordia, but at least I already receive my acceptance letter to Concordia for September 2011 ... yuuuuupi ... go for it
Hope to meet you one day!!
TIME TO HAVE FUN!!!!!
That is good to hear :) I received the same letter from Montreal office and was very surprised because everyone else is able to pay at the landing interview. Even more, when I checked the landing of people last year they could pay when landing - so apparently things have changed. I was wondering if I was weird. I send the response the same day I received the letter - last Monday and still nothing. I paid at the bank and send the proof. No mistake with my details. We may be landing at the same time :).

What are you going to study at Concordia I am applying as well. As for the PR if I will not get it before I leave this June, I will have it forwarded to my country, where I will stay more than a month so it should not be a problem. Anyway, If I do not receive the date tomorrow, I will go there to see if they received the proof :) One more thing did you notice on your letter for verification of details the date under 31 - it says 28/apr/2011 on mine, I wonder what this date is - I hope its not a date they intend me to land.

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
Congrats BB and to all who got wonderful news this week! The week is not over yet so I am hoping to hear more good news from others ;) boasorte... is your e-cas working again yet?

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
working on applications received on May 16, 2010

all people applied on May.....I'm looking forward to hearing anything good from you ;D

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Just for the record, I so predicted that date in my head a couple of days ago but I was afraid of being wrong.
As long as they keeping moving 5 days each week then we're good to go. Now of course I wouldn't mind if they just processed like 14 days worth of application in a week either. Lol. ;)

CONGRATULATIONS to you eyeoftheocean. I hope you get the PR interview request in the next couple of days.
So exciting.

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Thank you Love_young , Group hug :-* to all xx

Franpich

Dec 16, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2010
Today, March 232rd, my second package, a copy of the original sent in November, :p was signed for at CPC-Vegreville by McCreary. :p

Now we're really rollin'

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
Love Yonug...a lil question for you, do you think it's good time for me to get my FOSS or I should wait a lil bit longer ?

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
what the link for the FOSS notes form? i have the address and fax number but no form.

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Hey there AmandaHsu, I don't think it harms anything to order them. So I would go ahead and request them. ;D
They are free to order so you might as well take advantage of them.

lilly_inland

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
Love_Young said:
Hey there AmandaHsu, I don't think it harms anything to order them. So I would go ahead and request them. ;D
They are free to order so you might as well take advantage of them.
Hey LY - did you order your FOSS notes the second time?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
lilly_inland said:
Hey LY - did you order your FOSS notes the second time?
Not yet, been having my sleeping pattern messed up lately. Sleeping during the day and awake at night.
Hope to give the form to my father in law in the morning so he can fax it from his work.